EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » stop !

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: stop !
MotherEgypt
Member # 3700

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MotherEgypt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please Ladies.. time to stop talking about Egyptian men co i am sick and tired of it ,,
all of ya are adults and i guess you know what are you going through ,,
most of the men all over the world will not say no if you offer them sex after your fierst date ,,
a decent man should not ask you for money ,,,and if he asks make sure he is not the one and you old enough to walk away ...
i am not defending this guys but you share the resbonsbility ,,because you are an easy catch and you are the same type as him ,,,so please stop playing victims and you are not children any more to seduce you with some ice cream ,,,well think before you go with him to bed after some hours and think before you post here your perfect morals and principals which you already have left in his bed beside empty bottle of whisky ,joints and condoms

Posts: 565 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Thats what I tried already and started a topic to share stories about wonderful marriages between Egyptian and foreign nationals. I've got only two responses so far.

Does this mean that most of the cross-cultural relationships are to be doomed?

Foreign women who post here their bad luck with Egyptian men are trying to inform and maybe help others.

It must be really difficult for people who do not know Egypt at all or very little to get a positive image of Egypt.

Anyway Egypt has many more to offer then men. To all girls out there: Please at first experience the history, culture and traditions (I know it is actually impossible if you only come as a tourist for one or two weeks) before getting maybe involved with any man.

Thank you.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
freeforever
Member # 3748

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for freeforever     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you smoked funny cigarettes or drunk too much?

My dear,
if this matter bother you so much, don't read these posts anymore... we are not forcing you...

Posts: 11 | From: Italy | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MotherEgypt
Member # 3700

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MotherEgypt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes it bothers me ,,,when i get started a month ago knowing this site ,,i gave this link to many friends abroad and the results was really bad and i felt a kind of change in the way the used to talk to me and i am really pissed off ....for smoking some funny stuff ,i guess this the best thing to do before you start reading all of this posts ,,,about the westren angels and their relationships with the Egyptian devils
hey let us have a book and we can give it a title (The devlish thousand night and one night ) once upon the time In sharm el sheikh

Posts: 565 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MotherEgypt:
yes it bothers me ,,,when i get started a month ago knowing this site ,,i gave this link to many friends abroad and the results was really bad and i felt a kind of change in the way the used to talk to me and i am really pissed off ....for smoking some funny stuff ,i guess this the best thing to do before you start reading all of this posts ,,,about the westren angels and their relationships with the Egyptian devils
hey let us have a book and we can give it a title (The devlish thousand night and one night ) once upon the time In sharm el sheikh

I sorry that has happened to you but the content of this board hasn't changed much since I joined over a year ago. I would say that by the far the biggest number of postings are on this subject and have always been. I think you are unlikely to get that to change.

Personally I think it is great that we can be better informed and make life decisions on the basis of greater knowledge.

I hope that reading this baord has also helped others from making the same mistakes or getting further hurt.

------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nutso_Ordinary
Member # 3826

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nutso_Ordinary   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Yo , brother....wooord

Posts: 40 | From: Mars | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mimmi
Member # 3606

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mimmi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everybody,
I met my Prince of Egypt almost 3 years ago in Hurghada.We are orfi married and we love and respect each others really.
I am so happy I met him I would never have known how much I could love someone if I hadn't met him.
I trust him and I know how much he loves me.
I am thankful for every moment with him.
We have our problems also and life is not easy for us but we love each other.
I have learnd so much from him and he from me.
I could never be or have been more happy with anybody else.

Posts: 523 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lukoshko
Member # 3626

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lukoshko     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Please Ladies.. time to stop talking about Egyptian men co i am sick and tired of it ,,

People are free to speak about whatever they want to. If u don't like it - DON"T READ. It is easy.

If people discuss here some topics that means they are interested in them. They should stop only because u are tired?

Posts: 287 | From: Moscow Russia | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
freeforever
Member # 3748

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for freeforever     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok ladies: let's talk about MotherEgypt... hmmmmm, what an interesting topic....
Please, respect the queue!!!!

Posts: 11 | From: Italy | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com