EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Let's talk about BinLaden terrorism

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Let's talk about BinLaden terrorism
blau_frau
Member # 3699

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for blau_frau     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lots of people around ES forums are complianing about some kind of topics...
Now I want to launche this one and tell one last personal experience.
When I was with my egy boyfriend, he and other men where everytime me or other westerns were speking about 11 september 2001, were laughing and talking in a very shamefull way! I also heard to talk about italians as invasors during the second world war.. and for lots of them this war was.. just about 10-20 years ago.. Can you explain me so much ignorance in Egypt? and what is the kind of feelings of egyptian about what it happened few days ago in Madrid? and how was from local media handles this news?
thanks to all the people who will write here!

[This message has been edited by blau_frau (edited 18 March 2004).]

Posts: 83 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blau_frau
Member # 3699

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for blau_frau     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
People

after 11 march in no other message board is this topic so ignored as here it is!!!!

Posts: 83 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Blau_Frau, you know and I know we will not get the right answers we want to get here on this forum ............

I was reading what you've been through and I do feel sympathy for you. But I believe your suddenly controversial topics you produces here on ES are just insensitive.

We all know what kind of problems Egypt has, we all experience bad things.

From me to you - please - kick the past with this Egyptian guy to the curb, relax and enjoy the good sides of Egypt.

Good sides? Well, the weather is beautiful, great history, the living expenses for foreigners are cheap, it is safe and all above the native people are mostly friendly, honest and giving.

Don't let your doomed relationship to one fellow ruin your feeling for Egypt.

Chill out and take good care of yourself!

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blau_frau
Member # 3699

Rate Member
Why it is so difficult to believe that I really do not care at all for that Egyptian???

for your knowledge, after that one I meet a nice chirstian egyptian and I felt in love for him.. he behaves towards me very good but anyway our relationship could not work because of my personal life here..

I am going to provocate you all towards this Forums.. and insensitive and superficial seems to me lots of you.

sorry, but I think that to move somethings, there is need of provocations..

If I compenetrate and stop thei situation, I do not work for thei indipendence, safety, healthy and wealthy...

how would you behave with a child?

blau_frau
Member # 3699

Rate Member
No one has 1 SINGLE OWN opinion for this topics???

would you like that prejudice would increase???

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com