EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » POLISH HELP NEEDED

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: POLISH HELP NEEDED
wacobaco
Member # 3640

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for wacobaco     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DEAR all ES members, i would like to seek urgent help of Polish here in Egypt, or else where (or even any one can help) in providing me with following information: my company is about to launch a big project about Islam by composing a huge corpus in Polish language, and i would like u to help me with a list includes some of the Polish books or CDs about such a topic (in Polish language of course), and from where i could buy or find such stuff, i'll be happy with all ur participation, especially those Polish living in Cairo r welcome to contact me directly .. or to send me first with the required information on bacowaco2@yahoo.com
thanks in advance 4 all ur help

Posts: 66 | From: Cairo | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wacobaco
Member # 3640

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for wacobaco     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God .. r there no Polish in this part of the world?.................
..............................or that part of the world?

i think this is the time to depend on myself..and lean some Polish
cheers all Polish people...

Posts: 66 | From: Cairo | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

There is a new girl on the ES board from Poland, here username is Katiapolska ......

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wacobaco
Member # 3640

Rate Member
thanks Tigerlily for ur ... help ..anyway.. but i believe i won't force anybody to help me.. if she reads my post and wanna help..she would do ..without asking her help....but anyway ..
this is <<S.O.S.>> for Katiapolska .. if u r really from Poland .. and u could help me by any means .. please.. i'll be happy to hear from u soooon.. done

Katiapolska
Member # 3824

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Katiapolska     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by wacobaco:
[B]

hi
iam from poland, what help you want?

Posts: 61 | From: Polish and live in egypt | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wacobaco
Member # 3640

Rate Member
hi Katiapolska , thank u 4 ur answer .. as i said before i would like u to help me with this ..
my company is about to launch a big project about Islam by composing a huge corpus in Polish language, and i would like u to help me with a list includes some of the Polish books or CDs about such a topic (in Polish language of course), and from where i could buy or find such stuff, .. pl.. send me required information on bacowaco2@yahoo.com
thanks

Katiapolska
Member # 3824

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Katiapolska     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by wacobaco:
hi Katiapolska , thank u 4 ur answer .. as i said before i would like u to help me with this ..
my company is about to launch a big project about Islam by composing a huge corpus in Polish language, and i would like u to help me with a list includes some of the Polish books or CDs about such a topic (in Polish language of course), and from where i could buy or find such stuff, .. pl.. send me required information on bacowaco2@yahoo.com
thanks

ok , i will write you in email

Posts: 61 | From: Polish and live in egypt | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wacobaco
Member # 3640

Rate Member
thanks a million dear .. waiting 4 ur precious help..i appreciate that so much

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com