EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Americans (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Americans
shumza
Member # 913

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for shumza   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So based on Sonomod's posts we can surmise:

All American women are intelligent.

American women are superior.

Women from other countries should abandon their backwards ways, especially those hijab wearing muslim women, and learn from the liberated, independent American women such as herself.

When American women travel to other countries,especially Egypt, they must be catered to. Handsome egyptian men should walk before them and brush the dirt from their path because dirt should not touch the bottoms of their 20 pairs of shoes.

Whenever an American woman speaks don't dare contradict her. She absolutely KNOWS what she is talking about.

American women only want to help you poor natives, why can't you understand that.

In case you are wondering I am an American woman so I KNOW what I am talking about!!!!
BOW down peons!!!!

[This message has been edited by shumza (edited 24 March 2004).]

Posts: 360 | From: NY, USA | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shumza
Member # 913

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for shumza   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And one more thing:

We are better than you and don't you forget it!!!!!!!!

Posts: 360 | From: NY, USA | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shumza
Member # 913

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for shumza   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And another thing:

All men, not just Egy men, want to be with an American woman, we are you ticket to a better life. We will spend every last penny of our vast riches to give you everything you desire.

Come on and get some good ole down home American lovin', you know you want some.

kay in love
Member # 3444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kay in love     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love it

being a backward brit can i bask in your reflected glory

where was it you said the sun shone out of?????

heheheh

Posts: 128 | From: uk | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is great I just realized that this entire domain is dedicated to real estate and tourism.

So you opportunistic turds don't want to hear honest retort or anything at least bit contrary to your sales pitch.

This makes sense.

Plus isn't this a great place to meet women guys, yet I didn't find my ball and chain here.

I am going to copy this down and show it to my ethics classmates. Many are European foreign exchange students.

Many of these sites cater to Europeans. So in an effort to allow these Europeans to feel comfortably superior bash an American.

Now I don't feel so bad.

This gives me strength.

They obviously don't require commerce majors in Misr to take an ethics course.

How bold, how fitting, how bourgiese.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raymon
Member # 3727

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raymon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hahahahahahahaha ....
hahahahaha ....

Shumza, Sonomod ...
You remind of me of Egyptian women in Baladi districts ... when two rival women happen to live infront of each other as neighbors ...

------------------

Raymon www.youregypt.com

Posts: 288 | From: Egypt | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kay in love
Member # 3444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kay in love     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sonomod

real estate?

tourism?

opportunistic?????

you make no sense - may i sugest that you also show your classmates all your other posts just to show them how we got to this point.

Posts: 128 | From: uk | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shumza well done, thanks for this post.

Us Brit's only have 18 pairs of shoes so we bow to your superority.

------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shareen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have 18 pairs of shoes Akshar??

Wow! I must be doing something wrong! I had better get that sorted out real quick! A girl cant have enough shoes you know!

Posts: 1196 | From: www.spiritofthenile.com | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shumza
Member # 913

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for shumza   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dearest Kay,

Only a few are priviledged to have the sun shining out of their you-know-where. For the majority of us American women our heads are firmly lodged in our you-know-where, thereby blocking the sunshine.

Jane and Shareen, you poor dears,

I always thought you Brits had a little class, what with your high teas and all, but you're still not up to American standards. Only 18 pairs, I had no idea you were so oppressed

GiggleGirl
Member # 3822

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for GiggleGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by akshar:
Shumza well done, thanks for this post.

You speak for yourself there!! I am British...bearing in mind I am a studnt, yet I still have 33 pairs of shoes and boots, and 2 pairs of trainers. All my friends have over 25 pairs as well! You need to do some shopping lassie!!

Posts: 293 | From: UK | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katrina
Member # 3747

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for katrina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[This message has been edited by katrina (edited 25 March 2004).]

Posts: 995 | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shareen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GiggleGirl:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by akshar:
[b]Shumza well done, thanks for this post.

You speak for yourself there!! I am British...bearing in mind I am a studnt, yet I still have 33 pairs of shoes and boots, and 2 pairs of trainers. All my friends have over 25 pairs as well! You need to do some shopping lassie!!

[/B][/QUOTE]

Ahhhhhhhhh so thats where all my taxes go! To pay you students enough to buy shoes!! Lol, poor me.... working hard, paying my taxes and I can only afford 1 pair

Posts: 1196 | From: www.spiritofthenile.com | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artemi
Member # 3176

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Artemi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I must go to the closet and start counting!

[This message has been edited by Artemi (edited 25 March 2004).]

Posts: 103 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shareen:
Ahhhhhhhhh so thats where all my taxes go! To pay you students enough to buy shoes!! Lol, poor me.... working hard, paying my taxes and I can only afford 1 pair

But you didn't mention they were gold plated now did you. Let's have all the truth

------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiggleGirl
Member # 3822

Member Rated:
Icon 8 posted      Profile for GiggleGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why do you come on here and start being so offensive. Do you find it hard to be civil or something??
Posts: 293 | From: UK | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiggleGirl
Member # 3822

Member Rated:
Icon 11 posted      Profile for GiggleGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shareen:

1 pair?! How do you work that??

MotherEgypt
Member # 3700

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MotherEgypt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Women !!!!!!
Posts: 565 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiggleGirl
Member # 3822

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for GiggleGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What about women, MotherEgypt?! You cannot have just one pair of shoes. I mean you cannot have the same pair of shoes for jogging as the shoes you wear with a formal dress. 1 pair just doesn't work!!!
Jennifer
Member # 1443

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jennifer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am 'american' and female, have one pair of tennis shoes, one pair of dressy ankle boots, and one pair of black flats. I am strongly considering buying a pair of sandals. there are some old shoes banging around in my closet that ought to go to the Salvation Army 'cause they don't fit anymore.
Is my citizenship in danger of being revoked?

Posts: 322 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiggleGirl
Member # 3822

Member Rated:
lol...you might be taken on a compulsory shopping trip!
katrina
Member # 3747

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for katrina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, people, when are you going to stop this silly shoe discussion? please do not let it go on the second page...

[This message has been edited by katrina (edited 26 March 2004).]

Posts: 995 | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
carina
Member # 3843

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for carina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
lol...you might be taken on a compulsory shopping trip!

u make me laughhhhhhhhhhh giggly
giggly, the psycho was here a while ago, is he not castrated???

Posts: 62 | From: Sweden | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by katrina:
[B]Hey, people, when are you going to stop this silly discussion? please do not let it go on the second page...
B]

hoping to make it to the 2nd page. more refreshing than the same ol' same ol' that's been here for a while... shoes....mmmmm.... these alone confirm for me we women dress to impress (or compete wt) other women... men just don't get why a girl needs numerous types of black shoes.

Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
c'mooooooon page 2!
Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiggleGirl
Member # 3822

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted      Profile for GiggleGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unfortunately I have not had that pleasure yet.lol he keeps calling me a slut!! he doessn't even know me to call me that!! Believe me, at this moment I dearly wish I was the proud owner of rusty castrating tongs!! The more painful the better for him!

[This message has been edited by GiggleGirl (edited 26 March 2004).]

GiggleGirl
Member # 3822

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by ExptinCAI:
hoping to make it to the 2nd page. more refreshing than the same ol' same ol' that's been here for a while... shoes....mmmmm.... these alone confirm for me we women dress to impress (or compete wt) other women... men just don't get why a girl needs numerous types of black shoes.

And boots and sandals not so many trainers needed though. Don't forget the essential high leg black boots or Prada sandals!! My favourite are the pink ones with the lilac malibu feather ankle straps! They are so comfy. It really annoys me though when guys stand there and grunt 'don't know how you walk in those...' Infuriating isn't it! lol!

GiggleGirl
Member # 3822

Member Rated:
yes! lets go for a page 2!!! Surely no-one had problems talking about shoes!!?
Artemi
Member # 3176

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Artemi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ON TO PAGE TWO!
Hey! I can even help make this "Egypt-related"!
A friend told me Egyptians can always tell tourists (especially Americans) by their shoes.
I noticed that it was when I switched from trousers and jogging shoes to long skirts and sandals that people in Cairo started talking to me in Arabic.

Posts: 103 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiggleGirl
Member # 3822

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiggleGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Artemi:
ON TO PAGE TWO!
Hey! I can even help make this "Egypt-related"!
A friend told me Egyptians can always tell tourists (especially Americans) by their shoes.
I noticed that it was when I switched from trousers and jogging shoes to long skirts and sandals that people in Cairo started talking to me in Arabic.

lol...that's quite funny. You can't really judge people by their clothes and shoes though. I mean if everyone judged me by my shoes and clothes everyone would think I was a real bimbo...but I'm not. Not bimbo-ish at all!! I'm coming to Egypt in July. What shoes do you recommend?

GiggleGirl
Member # 3822

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted      Profile for GiggleGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not a great fan of flat heels. They hurt the middle of my foot.
kay in love
Member # 3444

Rate Member
i am in lust

saw a great pair of shoes today

pale pink with frilly bows

oooooohhhhhhhh

kay lusting after those shoes

GiggleGirl
Member # 3822

Member Rated:
you like those shoes....you buy those shoes!! Forget food for the week and get the shoes!! ...lol...my motto
Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
quote:
you like those shoes....you buy those shoes!! Forget food for the week and get the shoes!! ...lol...my motto

Ahhhhh so you buy Prada instead of food? So what do you give up for a pair of Manolos??

And I finally got myself a pair of pink suede boots! But I have a sprained ankle and I can only wear my trainers at the moment! Lol, Egyptian police have a lot to answer for! Its their fault I got my sprain, how could they deprive me of my high heels?

Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
Are we on Page 2 yet?

Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
Nope,still page 1

so I will tell you about my latest acquistions in the shoe department. I found a wonderful shop near home selling Faith and Dune shoes for a fraction of the price. Got my boots, a pair of gorgeous shoes and a wonderful pair of high heeled sandals.
Oh and a great new handbag too.

kay in love
Member # 3444

Rate Member
aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

handbags

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

ChilliSnail
Member # 3757

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChilliSnail     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are we on page two yet ? I just can't walk past a shoe or handbag store without popping in for a look and to do some heavy duty drooling. Club Aldo in Yamama center in Zamalek was having a sale last week. Couldn't resist and bought two pairs of knee high black leather boots for 50le each. Bargain. Still on the hunt for a pair of beige suede ones. A woman can never have enough shoes or matching handbags or accessories or ..... the list goes on and on.
Posts: 32 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

speaking of sales..don't know if it's still on, but that expensive design shoe shop at the nile hilton -main exterior, not the interior annex part- was having a fantastic sale (40-70%) on last season's summer sandals and handbags...i snagged a pair imported italian strappy high heel sandals from LE700 down to 300...girl can't resist that 'sale' feeling....it's not how much you spend...it's how much you save.
GiggleGirl
Member # 3822

Member Rated:
Oh, accessories are very important!! Dare I tell you how many bags I have?? Yes, I will, I have a grand total of 30 bags and I jus keep buying! As for the manolos, I'm afraid I don't have any of those yet. I either need to get a proper job or a rich boyfriend! lol No, I follow fasions with a beady eye. Anyone ever needs any advice about fasion. Ask the girl who giggles!!
Artemi
Member # 3176

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Artemi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How much will it take to get to page two?
redsea
Member # 3150

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for redsea     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
checking
Posts: 88 | From: egypt | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
homesick2
Member # 3093

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for homesick2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Page two

Posts: 220 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redsea
Member # 3150

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for redsea     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
checking again
Posts: 88 | From: egypt | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redsea
Member # 3150

Rate Member
checking again trying to beat you homesick2
redsea
Member # 3150

Rate Member
Always cheated at Cluedo and Scrabble too!
redsea
Member # 3150

Rate Member
Fed up and giving up!
redsea
Member # 3150

Rate Member
Going to count my shoes!!!!!
EgyptianDoc77
Member # 3777

Icon 10 posted      Profile for EgyptianDoc77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
going into page 2 with this

------------------
Dr.M.Lotfy
Resident Doctor of Dermatology & Andrology

Posts: 689 | From: Miami Beach, FL | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EgyptianDoc77
Member # 3777

Icon 10 posted      Profile for EgyptianDoc77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oups not yet

------------------
Dr.M.Lotfy
Resident Doctor of Dermatology & Andrology

Posts: 689 | From: Miami Beach, FL | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com