EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » New Comers Attack

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New Comers Attack
egy_prince
Member # 2853

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for egy_prince     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have observed that there are lots of new members in ES this month, and they are very active and share in almost all topics in the way that made some of them about to reach 200 posts in one month, the number of posts some other members didn't reach in one year..

Let me ask u all why is the beginning always enthusiastic and active but with time this enthusiasm slows down till it fades away? Is it a human nature or there are other reasons behind it?

Posts: 471 | From: egypt | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiggleGirl
Member # 3822

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for GiggleGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by egy_prince:
I have observed that there are lots of new members in ES this month, and they are very active and share in almost all topics in the way that made some of them about to reach 200 posts in one month, the number of posts some other members didn't reach in one year..

Let me ask u all why is the beginning always enthusiastic and active but with time this enthusiasm slows down till it fades away? Is it a human nature or there are other reasons behind it?

lol I think I'm probably one of the people you are talking about. As to enthusiasm waning...doesn't enthusiasm wane in everything as something gets over worked or boring??

Posts: 293 | From: UK | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egy_prince
Member # 2853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egy_prince     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GiggleGirl:
lol I think I'm probably one of the people you are talking about. As to enthusiasm waning...doesn't enthusiasm wane in everything as something gets over worked or boring??

Well, in most cases we r reponsible on being bored of something and if boresome is the reason we will lose the word enthusiasm from our life dictionary .. Let;s say disappoitment also.

Posts: 471 | From: egypt | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiggleGirl
Member # 3822

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted      Profile for GiggleGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Well, in most cases we r reponsible on being bored of something and if boresome is the reason we will lose the word enthusiasm from our life dictionary .. Let;s say disappoitment also.

Oh dear!! That's not a happy face! What has made you disappionted at all egy_prince??

Posts: 293 | From: UK | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egy_prince
Member # 2853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egy_prince     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Oh dear!! That's not a happy face! What has made you disappionted at all egy_prince??

No, I'm not disappointed at all, I'm laways happy, do u like this I just express the word using that blue face...

GiggleGirl
Member # 3822

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for GiggleGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
No, I'm not disappointed at all, I'm laways happy, do u like this I just express the word using that blue face...

Oh right...sorry. lol I do like that face...it is basically me in a smilie!! Always with a big grin !! lol

egy_prince
Member # 2853

Rate Member
quote:
Oh right...sorry. lol I do like that face...it is basically me in a smilie!! Always with a big grin !! lol

There's a good thing concerning that face is that having white teeth means they r healthy, but at the same time they remind me of the cartoon series, Tom & Jerry , everytime the cat makes its face like this it finds its teeth on the floor in few seconds

GiggleGirl
Member # 3822

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted      Profile for GiggleGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
There's a good thing concerning that face is that having white teeth means they r healthy, but at the same time they remind me of the cartoon series, Tom & Jerry , everytime the cat makes its face like this it finds its teeth on the floor in few seconds

okay....crazy guy!! lol Tom and Jerry is hilarious. I want a cat just like Tom!

egy_prince
Member # 2853

Rate Member
quote:
okay....crazy guy!! lol Tom and Jerry is hilarious. I want a cat just like Tom!

O.K now a free advertisement, anyone who is used to losing his teeth is welcome.

GiggleGirl
Member # 3822

Member Rated:
quote:
O.K now a free advertisement, anyone who is used to losing his teeth is welcome.

lol..I don't get it!! Sorry, you will think I'm a complete idiot!!

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Egy_Prince, I guess I am one of the 'ES New Comers Attackers'. Hope you like many of my posts ...... and I promise I'll try to stay on it.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brian04
Member # 3553

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for brian04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess I am starting to fade into the sunset!!

Help!!

Salam,
Brian

Posts: 432 | From: China | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egy_prince
Member # 2853

Rate Member
quote:
lol..I don't get it!! Sorry, you will think I'm a complete idiot!!

Gigglegirl, I just thought u meant a boyfriend when u said " I want a cat like Tom"

Tigerlily, u and alot of new comers, no need to mention names not to forget anyone, have good contribution and gave a nice and new appearance to ES.

Brian..keep the good work

roddy
Member # 3805

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for roddy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi....why do people leave the forum after being so active....i guess some of us cant stand the heat when it gets so nasty???dispite what some people think some of us are quite THIN SKINNED...sorry...me
quote:

Posts: 120 | From: clevedon..uk | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kay in love
Member # 3444

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for kay in love     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well im sort of new (feel like ive been here for years sometimes- so much has happend in last couple of months)

i guess that from my own point im not allways able to log on and study takes up a big part - but i still hope to be here in the near and the distant future

much love
kay

Posts: 128 | From: uk | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mody
Member # 3902

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mody   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm also very new in here,an american friend recommend it to me,i try to post in most of the topics,but sometimes i feel like intruder,becuz all the fights and it makes me feel like i'm in a crowded house and i just went there and found u fighting and talking,so u know!it's hard to make u hear :-),but i'll SHOUT:-)
Posts: 165 | From: alexandria | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Mody, don't worry, its not that bad .....

Here on ES you will learn a lot about Egypt.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mody
Member # 3902

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for mody   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks tigerlily,
yes i wouldlike to know more about egypt,but actually i know enough becuz i'm egyptian:-),what about u?:-)

Posts: 165 | From: alexandria | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com