EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Happy birthday redsea

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Happy birthday redsea
EgyptianDoc77
Member # 3777

Icon 7 posted      Profile for EgyptianDoc77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

guess what???guess who???

its redsea's birthday

lets sing for her

best of wishes dear redsea

------------------
Dr.M.Lotfy
Resident Doctor of Dermatology & Andrology

Posts: 689 | From: Miami Beach, FL | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
carina
Member # 3843

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for carina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

is it true :> ??

happy birthday to you
happy birthday to you
happy birthday to redsea
happy birthday to you

yehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

how old are you pleaseeeeee :

happy birthday redsea

Posts: 62 | From: Sweden | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nesrine
Member # 3861

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nesrine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

congratulations redsea, are you male or female?

Posts: 47 | From: cairo | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MotherEgypt
Member # 3700

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MotherEgypt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sana helwa ya Gameel
Sana helwa ya Gameel
Sana helwa ya Gameel
Sana helwa ya Gameel
Sana helwa ya reds sea

wish you a year full of happiness and love
and do not forget to take it as good as it gets .

Posts: 565 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blondy25
Member # 3849

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for blondy25     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

happy anniversary
happy anniversary
happy birthday redsea
happy 9th birthday

happy wishes

Posts: 50 | From: Denamrk | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redsea
Member # 3150

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for redsea     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel so embarrassed, I told Doc I was feeling miserable and feeling so so old so he has been sending me jokes to cheer me up! Now he has told everybody and actually it has cheered me up so thanks Doc and thank you to everyone else, Carina I am 45 today God I wish I was 21 again I enjoy life so much or better still 9 like Blondy suggested LOL. Don't think my Mother would be to happy to have me that age again I was so naughty!
Posts: 88 | From: egypt | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redsea
Member # 3150

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for redsea     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry forgot.. Nesrine I am Female
Posts: 88 | From: egypt | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nesrine
Member # 3861

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Nesrine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by redsea:
Sorry forgot.. Nesrine I am Female

happy birthday
you are aries

aries woman is strong, and passionate A self-motivated individual, kind and loving

happy birthday to you

i wish you happy year

Posts: 47 | From: cairo | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
carina
Member # 3843

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for carina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

:

you are so young, 45 like my sister but she became 45 in january..

i was so stupid at 9 my mother says :

Posts: 62 | From: Sweden | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blondy25
Member # 3849

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for blondy25     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I feel so embarrassed, I told Doc I was feeling miserable and feeling so so old so he has been sending me jokes to cheer me up! Now he has told everybody and actually it has cheered me up so thanks Doc and thank you to everyone else, Carina I am 45 today God I wish I was 21 again I enjoy life so much or better still 9 like Blondy suggested LOL. Don't think my Mother would be to happy to have me that age again I was so naughty!

lets champaigne redsea

Tillykke med fodselsdagen ( thats in danish )

Posts: 50 | From: Denamrk | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lukoshko
Member # 3626

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lukoshko     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I am 45 today

We have such a prowerb: "At 45 woman becomes a berry again", that mean she blossom again.

Happy Birthday

Posts: 287 | From: Moscow Russia | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lori
Member # 2390

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lori     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday redsea .... I have not had the pleasure of knowing you but the few posts I read are funny, bubbly and entirely belonging to a young and vibrant woman.

Enjoy your day!

Lori

------------------
In Love With Egypt

Posts: 251 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChilliSnail
Member # 3757

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChilliSnail     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday you blossoming berry.

You aren't the only one wishing to be 21 again. I miss those days, especially when everything on my body was where it should be. Ageing and gravity are two things which I am trying very hard not to think about in my twilight years. I don't remember being 9 but my poor mum sure does. I was evidently a little monster, don't know how she survived me.

I hope you have a lovely Birthday and do something nice to celebrate.

Posts: 32 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Redsea.....are you kidding me? You are an April 3 baby? ME TOO! Today is my 51st! WOW! We must be simpatico!

Cheers Dear.....next year we party together, ok?

Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redsea
Member # 3150

Rate Member
DEBBIE HAPPY BIRTHDAY now I definately feel better. God I wish we had known before we could have had a big party but never mind we will do it next year for sure .... we can paint the town red!!!!
EgyptianDoc77
Member # 3777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for EgyptianDoc77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

happy birthday debbie

wish u a happy year

------------------
Dr.M.Lotfy
Resident Doctor of Dermatology & Andrology

Posts: 689 | From: Miami Beach, FL | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kay in love
Member # 3444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kay in love     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

dearest debbie and redsea

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

best and warmest wishes to you both

much love
kay

Posts: 128 | From: uk | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Katiapolska
Member # 3824

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Katiapolska     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

happy birthday to you redsea

my birthday in 17 april

kisses

Posts: 61 | From: Polish and live in egypt | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Masreya_awy
Member # 3866

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Masreya_awy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Debbie, happy 51st Birthday dear!!
Monica
See my post on Tigerlilly's thread.

REDSEA, happy birthday to you!

quote:
Originally posted by Debbie:
Redsea.....are you kidding me? You are an April 3 baby? ME TOO! Today is my 51st! WOW! We must be simpatico!

Cheers Dear.....next year we party together, ok?

[This message has been edited by Masreya_awy (edited 03 April 2004).]

Posts: 45 | From: Cairo Egypt | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com