EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Girls, what is ur ideal man?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Girls, what is ur ideal man?
muhariba
Member # 3798

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for muhariba     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Salam to all of u!
Guys are talking about their ideal woman out there! Let us also share our thoughts about our ideal man or about what we don`t like our man to be, what features we like & we don`t like in men in general?

Posts: 52 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey there muhariba how are you...nice thread friend!
Here is the description of my ideal man:

He must dream of becoming the next President of Egypt, even if he never gets there...it's the thought that counts...

In good spirit, I wish you all find your ideal man soon!

Salam!
Monica

[This message has been edited by Monica (edited 11 April 2004).]

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sallyally
Member # 3426

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sallyally     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My ideal man is the one that I have been blessed to be reunited with during this visit to Egypt (alhamdallah): respectful, honest, loving, supportive, strong, beautiful and Egyptian! Has his flaws, but who doesn't?
Posts: 86 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
secret agent
Member # 4003

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for secret agent     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear people,

I guess when we find THE ONE we stop dreaming about the ideal one

salam

Posts: 15 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BoBBoSS
Member # 3456

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for BoBBoSS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
congratulation Sally. i am so happy for u ,

------------------
BoBBoSS

Posts: 249 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are right secret agent...

quote:
Originally posted by secret agent:
Dear people,

salam

[This message has been edited by Monica (edited 14 April 2004).]

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BoBBoSS
Member # 3456

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for BoBBoSS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
one q folks, and it really irritates me, when i get myself thinking of my ideal soulmate, i got attatched to the fancy and the drwam of finding someone sharing me my life ,then i find myself asking , why do i let my dream go ? i am not in a hurry , then time after time , i guess i become so hard to be convinced, attatching to the ideal person Vs self convenience ? is that something easy to make.

------------------
BoBBoSS

Posts: 249 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What about looking within the environment of your interests???
After all, you want to spend your life with someone that likes the same things so that you can do them together, that loves the same food and enjoys the same hobbies, in order to spend time together, that thinks very closely in order to have interesting conversations, and in all that would not contradict you all the time and end up irritating you with opposite ideas right?
So for example if you are from maadi and like the club you will find someone in the club...if you love the gym you will meet someone at the gym, if you are on ES you may meet someone on ES Where is Rimo?...

Wish you the best,
Monica

quote:
Originally posted by BoBBoSS:
one q folks, and it really irritates me, when i get myself thinking of my ideal soulmate, i got attatched to the fancy and the drwam of finding someone sharing me my life ,then i find myself asking , why do i let my dream go ? i am not in a hurry , then time after time , i guess i become so hard to be convinced, attatching to the ideal person Vs self convenience ? is that something easy to make.

BoBBoSS
Member # 3456

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for BoBBoSS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sounds good , i guess i will ask Rimo about that

------------------
BoBBoSS

BoBBoSS
Member # 3456

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for BoBBoSS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
monica:

sometimes u feel thay it must hit u like the spark, not looking for it, sounds silly, but don't u think i will be convincing myself with her if i start thinking this way .

------------------
BoBBoSS

Lukoshko
Member # 3626

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lukoshko     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by muhariba:
what features we like & we don`t like in men in general?

Mr Darcy from Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice!
http://orion.it.luc.edu/~avande1/page3.html

[This message has been edited by Lukoshko (edited 11 April 2004).]

Posts: 287 | From: Moscow Russia | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mooly El Din
Member # 1987

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mooly El Din     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Monica:
[B]Hey there muhariba how are you...nice thread friend!

He must dream of becoming the next President of Egypt, even if he never gets there...it's the thought that counts...
-------------------------
Monica and Sally, it seems that dreams comes true in Cairo

I must have been visiting another city last week

Cheers

[This message has been edited by Mooly El Din (edited 11 April 2004).]

Posts: 289 | From: Europe | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey hey hey....welcome back girl!!!
Did you catch a dream last week or not? ooooh yeah you caught a bad cold instead!!! so sorry we did not meet finally...how is your cold?

quote:
Originally posted by Mooly El Din:
[B]Hey there muhariba how are you...nice thread friend!

Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
BoBBoSS, you mean love at first sight!!!???
yes yes it happens...not necessarily face to face...but through personality buzz....

quote:
monica:

sometimes u feel thay it must hit u like the spark, not looking for it, sounds silly, but don't u think i will be convincing myself with her if i start thinking this way .

muhariba
Member # 3798

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for muhariba     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi!My dear friends!
guys are still discussing out there what is their ideal women, but have u noticed one thing, how laconic & talkless they are while speaking about such an important & romantic thing as WE, WOMEN, ?just as if filling the questionary !this are men of the 21st century!and just few 100`s years b4 any man would write a folio if asked of his ideal lady, if not afolio at least a romantic novel or a poem !& one question i wanted always to ask men talking about their ideals:"do they exist & have anyone ever met the ideal women they dream of?"

Posts: 52 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mooly El Din
Member # 1987

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mooly El Din     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Monica:
hey hey hey....welcome back girl!!!
Did you catch a dream last week or not? ooooh yeah you caught a bad cold instead!!! so sorry we did not meet finally...how is your cold?

My cold is better, but I went to Italy to see some friends for couple of days. Now I am back for some days before taking off again. This time to sunny black Africa. I will call u before I go

Cheers

Posts: 289 | From: Europe | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sallyally
Member # 3426

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sallyally     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by secret agent:
Dear people,

salam

I think it could also be that when we find THE ONE, our ideas of what is and what isn't ideal can change. And in this way the man that we love becomes so much better than the one that we dreamed about.

Posts: 86 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
100% true!

quote:
Originally posted by sallyally:
I think it could also be that when we find THE ONE, our ideas of what is and what isn't ideal can change. And in this way the man that we love becomes so much better than the one that we dreamed about.

secret agent
Member # 4003

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for secret agent     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

sallysally

this is what i meant

Posts: 15 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fantachero
Member # 2707

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for fantachero     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Muhariba,that's really a great topic. I was curiously following the guys ideal women thread but still couldnt get any clue except pamela anderson

I think an ideal man should be the one who makes me laugh,supportive and could understand what i mean even by looking to my eyes.He must have dreams and courage to make them real, must not have any complex about him self...But i believe ideal is the one who we love.

Hope to find him soon

quote:
Salam to all of u!
Guys are talking about their ideal woman out there! Let us also share our thoughts about our ideal man or about what we don`t like our man to be, what features we like & we don`t like in men in general?

Posts: 117 | From: istanbul, turkey | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BoBBoSS
Member # 3456

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for BoBBoSS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
monica:
so far true, finding her dashing through my walls , conquering my defences ,just without doing anything,

------------------
BoBBoSS

Lukoshko
Member # 3626

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lukoshko     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by fantachero:
couldnt get any clue except pamela anderson
It was a JOKE!

Posts: 287 | From: Moscow Russia | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BoBBoSS,

Could you be more specific?

I'm kind of confused here...did you meet her/virtually or in reality? or are you hoping to meet her, having painted an idealistic personality in your mind?

If you don't answer I will understand.

quote:
monica:
so far true, finding her dashing through my walls , conquering my defences ,just without doing anything,

[This message has been edited by Monica (edited 12 April 2004).]

BoBBoSS
Member # 3456

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for BoBBoSS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no need to be confused , it is so simple, i didn't meet her in virtual nor reality , u can say ,byt not hoping to meet her, because i am afraid if i meet her i'd not recognise her, in this moment i say to myself , i am having the best times ever, piece in mind, no commitments towards anyone or anything, free like a bird, so in order to risk this peace , then i must be sooooo convenient, and in order to be so then i must captured from inside, and i won't be unless my ideal soulmate appeared

------------------
BoBBoSS

Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really understand ...I felt exactly this way. Until...
Wishing you the best friend....

quote:
no need to be confused , it is so simple, i didn't meet her in virtual nor reality , u can say ,byt not hoping to meet her, because i am afraid if i meet her i'd not recognise her, in this moment i say to myself , i am having the best times ever, piece in mind, no commitments towards anyone or anything, free like a bird, so in order to risk this peace , then i must be sooooo convenient, and in order to be so then i must captured from inside, and i won't be unless my ideal soulmate appeared

BoBBoSS
Member # 3456

Rate Member
i am so happy for u , u deserve the best, and i am happy someone understands , just to feel i am the right track in life, so come on, that was in your last trip in Egypt)))

------------------
BoBBoSS

Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Yes!
Mission accomplished!
quote:
i am so happy for u , u deserve the best, and i am happy someone understands , just to feel i am the right track in life, so come on, that was in your last trip in Egypt)))

BoBBoSS
Member # 3456

Rate Member
this mean that egypt will have u back ???

------------------
BoBBoSS

Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
of course!!! APPLAUDING!

I will go a few times this year before settling for real again...Insha Allah....

quote:
this mean that egypt will have u back ???

BoBBoSS
Member # 3456

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for BoBBoSS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you can say this is the best thing i heard today , congratulation monica, i guess we will make u a wedding here in ES , same as ur birthday(lol)

------------------
BoBBoSS

Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
...thanks...you're funny!

[This message has been edited by Monica (edited 14 April 2004).]

BoBBoSS
Member # 3456

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for BoBBoSS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
monica:
next time u r in Egypt , just let us know?i guess there are alot of Es members 'd love to have a meeting while u r there, it will be a lovely gathering .(we can allow comapany ) :PP

------------------
BoBBoSS

Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
The timing was not appropriate.
Next time ...it will be my pleasure wallahy!

BoBBoSS
Member # 3456

Rate Member
that was really a lvly night, i still wanna sleep while i still have got this smile , so catch u later, it seems that Rimo is still asleep since sunday (lol), she said she had problems with sleeping

------------------
BoBBoSS

Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Goodnight!
Rimo was around earlier...I think...not sure anymore...bye bye...
It was nice chatting with you!

quote:
that was really a lvly night, i still wanna sleep while i still have got this smile , so catch u later, it seems that Rimo is still asleep since sunday (lol), she said she had problems with sleeping

mody
Member # 3902

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mody   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Hi!My dear friends!
guys are still discussing out there what is their ideal women, but have u noticed one thing, how laconic & talkless they are while speaking about such an important & romantic thing as WE, WOMEN, ?just as if filling the questionary !this are men of the 21st century!and just few 100`s years b4 any man would write a folio if asked of his ideal lady, if not afolio at least a romantic novel or a poem !& one question i wanted always to ask men talking about their ideals:"do they exist & have anyone ever met the ideal women they dream of?"

well,everything exists these days muhareba,even men who are dreaming about comming the next president of egypt:-),

Posts: 165 | From: alexandria | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mimmi
Member # 3606

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mimmi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

I found my ideal man in Egyp.
He is the kindest, most tender and understanding persons I evere met.
He is such a fine person and I'm so lucky I found him.
He is full of beautiful thoughts and has a heart of gold.

Posts: 523 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jutta3
Member # 3985

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jutta3   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Hey there muhariba how are you...nice thread friend!

Salam!
Monica

Hi Monica, this is soooooooo funny and I had so much to laugh about that because of a really nice little story with my husband: when he was 15 he went to a fortune-teller in his village. this woman told him, that he will be married very late, with a non-egyptian woman and that he will have a son who will be very famous, something like "a president". So when we were talking first time about having children, he told me the story and from that day on we are only talking about "litte Mr.President" when we are talking about our children-to-come.
You are right: it's the thought that counts

Posts: 306 | From: Frankfurt, Germany | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
hey hey hey....your husband and your 'son to be'....my kind of wonderful people..

Actually since I qualify to be a political campaign director, I thought I should land a husband, AND an exciting extension to my career at the same time and no where better than Egypt!!!

You sound so happy it's really refreshing!
Good show girl!
All my best wishes!

Monica

quote:
Originally posted by Jutta3:
Hi Monica, this is soooooooo funny and I had so much to laugh about that because of a really nice little story with my husband: when he was 15 he went to a fortune-teller in his village. this woman told him, that he will be married very late, with a non-egyptian woman and that he will have a son who will be very famous, something like "a president". So when we were talking first time about having children, he told me the story and from that day on we are only talking about "litte Mr.President" when we are talking about our children-to-come.
You are right: it's the thought that counts

[This message has been edited by Monica (edited 13 April 2004).]

GiggleGirl
Member # 3822

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for GiggleGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ooooh. Interesting topic. I think a best qualities a man can have in my eyes are, in the following order are:
loving
accepting
kind
generous
charitable
funny
not afraid to laugh
interesting
intelligent
intellectual (in moderation!)
forgiving
and reasonably good looking (not in a Brad Pitt way, that man annoys me!)

Posts: 293 | From: UK | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blondy25
Member # 3849

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for blondy25     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GiggleGirl:
Ooooh. Interesting topic. I think a best qualities a man can have in my eyes are, in the following order are:
loving
accepting
kind
generous
charitable
funny
not afraid to laugh
interesting
intelligent
intellectual (in moderation!)
forgiving
and reasonably good looking (not in a Brad Pitt way, that man annoys me!)

i like this

Posts: 50 | From: Denamrk | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muhariba
Member # 3798

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for muhariba     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Salam to all of u!
Ideal man? I saw him today! It was just a look into his eyes & i understood that he is what i was looking for for so many years! There was something in his eyes that showed his soul, i just asked myself :how can it be - he is so strong , so responsible & he has the eyes of a small boy looking deep into my heart smily & so kind!was it love from the first sight? yes. it was , though i never took seriously that love from the first sight can exist! it was like lightning, like electric shocke!i didn`t know anything about him, but i recognized that he is my ideal, from the first sight,from the first step, from the first word, from the first word...............
Ideal man? I saw him today, i was happy & madly in love& ...........when alarm started to yell telling that it is morning already & i have to wake up i didn`t want to tell him bye!he smiled, looked into my eyes & i understood that one day i`ll meet him in reall& i will recognize him just by a simple look into this kind worm eyes!
strange dream & may be it has a meaning for me! but what is the most comic i don`t remember his face! just eyes.........

muhariba
Member # 3798

Rate Member

[This message has been edited by muhariba (edited 17 April 2004).]

Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Muhariba, remember:
Dreams come true

quote:
Salam to all of u!
Ideal man? I saw him today! It was just a look into his eyes & i understood that he is what i was looking for for so many years! There was something in his eyes that showed his soul, i just asked myself :how can it be - he is so strong , so responsible & he has the eyes of a small boy looking deep into my heart smily & so kind!was it love from the first sight? yes. it was , though i never took seriously that love from the first sight can exist! it was like lightning, like electric shocke!i didn`t know anything about him, but i recognized that he is my ideal, from the first sight,from the first step, from the first word, from the first word...............
Ideal man? I saw him today, i was happy & madly in love& ...........when alarm started to yell telling that it is morning already & i have to wake up i didn`t want to tell him bye!he smiled, looked into my eyes & i understood that one day i`ll meet him in reall& i will recognize him just by a simple look into this kind worm eyes!
strange dream & may be it has a meaning for me! but what is the most comic i don`t remember his face! just eyes.........

muhariba
Member # 3798

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for muhariba     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Muhariba, remember:
Dreams come true

I do remember! Thanks!
But i have so many dreams that god is going to be tired making all come true!

BoBBoSS
Member # 3456

Rate Member
do u know mohariba, for a while i thought u really found your prince charming , but as monica said , dreams always come true, in fact , i belive that dreams are there to give us new horizon to work for it and to achieve it.
have u listened to Marc Antony song's saying (somewhere in it) :
i only feel alive
when i dream at night
even though she is not real but it's alrigh

i will continue it later. same meaning , but i like it sooo much ,but take care don't let your dreams draft u from reality.

------------------
BoBBoSS

Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Muhariba...

I know you know exactly what I'm saying...
Salam ya gameela!

quote:
[b]Muhariba, remember:
Dreams come true

I do remember! Thanks!
But i have so many dreams that god is going to be tired making all come true!

[/B][/QUOTE]

[This message has been edited by Monica (edited 20 April 2004).]

BoBBoSS
Member # 3456

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for BoBBoSS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dream and work for your dream, and wish and pray god for them, god is always there to those who ask for help

------------------
BoBBoSS

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com