EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » u wanna have a desert safari trip for free?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: u wanna have a desert safari trip for free?
dreamy11
Member # 4004

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dreamy11   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi ,am male 29,ex tour guid from cairo ,now am working in the world of business (industrial field) any way at the first of july i will make a safari trip in sinai and i need friends to join me such a soft trip and u wont regret coz u will see and feel what u wont ever life and it wont coast u but ur effort so if u wanna do that contact me at my email omda_auf@hotmail.com bye

Posts: 17 | From: cairo | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shamila
Member # 4027

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for shamila     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'd ratha go wid my husband
Posts: 78 | From: Birmingham, Britain | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiggleGirl
Member # 3822

Member Rated:
Icon 5 posted      Profile for GiggleGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dreamy11:
hi ,am male 29,ex tour guid from cairo ,now am working in the world of business (industrial field) any way at the first of july i will make a safari trip in sinai and i need friends to join me such a soft trip and u wont regret coz u will see and feel what u wont ever life and it wont coast u but ur effort so if u wanna do that contact me at my email omda_auf@hotmail.com bye

What's the catch? There is always a catch!!

Posts: 293 | From: UK | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aaliyah
Member # 2861

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aaliyah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess there's no catch GiggleGirl... it's a free trip and you'll even get a free f*ck if you go

(sorry, couldn't resist...)

Posts: 164 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Aaliyah:
I guess there's no catch GiggleGirl... it's a free trip and you'll even get a free f*ck if you go

Sorry Aaliyah but that comment was really nasty and uncalled for. It was insulting to both of these members.

Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiggleGirl
Member # 3822

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted      Profile for GiggleGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Well, I've never had to pay before! LOL

Posts: 293 | From: UK | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dreamy11
Member # 4004

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dreamy11   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
u know dear if u r concentrating in fucking ..let me tell u that its realy different when u try it in desert and on sands ,u will fell that every thing is clear and new speacially the positions that in case if u r a sexy one but if u r ugly its another thing ,in that case **** wont be free dear alliah or what ur name..i forgot ...so contact me in my email to make things more secret and i promise u even u r ugly with a free **** as a complementary from me dear ...chao
Posts: 17 | From: cairo | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Laura...After reading this, don't you sort of want to take back what you said? Dreamy11 has offered his "free trip" before and shown his colors before, so while the comment may have been crude, it was well placed. Anyone that can and will go into this much detail about doing "it" in the desert, obviously has been there, done it before....don't you guess?

And we've all been getting to know Giggle alot over the last few months, and I think Cindy Lauper consulted her before writing the song "Girls Just Wanna have Fun". Right Giggle? She's a girl that isn't ready to settle down yet..she just wants to have fun. And judging from her response, she wasn't so offended by the comment.
Am I wrong?

quote:
u know dear if u r concentrating in fucking ..let me tell u that its realy different when u try it in desert and on sands ,u will fell that every thing is clear and new speacially the positions that in case if u r a sexy one but if u r ugly its another thing ,in that case **** wont be free dear alliah or what ur name..i forgot ...so contact me in my email to make things more secret and i promise u even u r ugly with a free **** as a complementary from me dear ...chao

[This message has been edited by Debbie (edited 17 April 2004).]

Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lukoshko
Member # 3626

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lukoshko     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
u know dear if u r concentrating in fucking ..let me tell u that its realy different when u try it in desert and on sands ,u will fell that every thing is clear and new speacially the positions that
Would u be so kind to be more specific from this point. What is the difference between doing it in the desert and on the sand? It is very interesting topic. And u didn't give ur e-mail. Shell i send my photo, before reserving the trip?

Posts: 287 | From: Moscow Russia | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He gave his email address in the FIRST post if you really want it.

[This message has been edited by Debbie (edited 17 April 2004).]

Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aaliyah
Member # 2861

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aaliyah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Laura,

I'm sorry if I hurt you or Giggle, I didn't mean it. But we all have seen invitations to trips like these before, haven't we?

to Dreamy: for guys maybe it's exciting to have sex in the desert, but for girls, I think lying on the sand is uncomfortable not my cup of tea.

Posts: 164 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lukoshko
Member # 3626

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lukoshko     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Debbie:
He gave his email address in the FIRST post if you really want it.
Thank you, I didn't notice it (was too exited by such wonderful perspectives). And of course I want it! So many interesting things in one day for free,- itis very tempting! LOL

[This message has been edited by Lukoshko (edited 17 April 2004).]

Posts: 287 | From: Moscow Russia | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lukoshko
Member # 3626

Rate Member
quote:
to Dreamy: for guys maybe it's exciting to have sex in the desert, but for girls, I think lying on the sand is uncomfortable
No no, I can't agree. It is just a matter of practice.

Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Debbie,

Take back, nah, I just want out of this thread completely. I guess I missed alot it seems in the months I was away, or maybe I really didnt miss anything.

This kind of crudeness really turns me off. If a member has posted something offensive, do we need to lower ourselves to that same level in a reply?

Khalas for me
Laura

Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dreamy11
Member # 4004

Rate Member
hi to all peoble ,i dont know why all this blabla .and i dont know what is color my dear mum debie .let me tell u that every one intreasted in what i said and was serious ,has already sent me in my email and if u tried this debbie u will find all the answer u want but in a decent way or i guess u r a littel bit shy of this ,may be u r getting older mum ,any way if u remember what i said in my first announce that i need for friends and u and Aalliah put the sex in my announce although i didnt mention it .dear we r open minded here and in such kind of trips u can do what u wanna do but sure dont annoye any one or make any one angry .and if u wanna see just try such tours and again u wont see or feel what u will see and feel in desert .... and again for those who still ask for my email my email is omda_auf@hotmail.com and for the peoble who asked my mobile number in mail mine is 0106118103 ... and for sex on desert and sand sorry i wont answer coz u have to try this by ur selfe and u will descover a reality .coz u descover for the first time the meaning of the word ..sex and fuk....chao

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com