EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Arabic conversation thread for you on ES (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Arabic conversation thread for you on ES
Raymon
Member # 3727

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raymon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Monica ... ti ho gia mandato un email... having troubles in youregypt ...

------------------
youregypt forum … your convenient answer to your question about Egypt

Posts: 288 | From: Egypt | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kamar
Member # 4014

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kamar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sabah el kheir Monica,
kaif al hal? ana mesh kwaiss.....yemken habibi ragel ameen.
naharek sawed.

I have to study of it of things !!!!!I hope to learn all this,even if it takes so much time..........
thank you for your help !
yes,I have made recording in youregypt.

Posts: 98 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
kamar, sabah el noor!

fee eih?
What is going on?

Enty mesh kwayessa el nahardah?
You are not well today?

Ana atamanalek yom gameel
I wish you a beautiful day!

Enty rayha massr emtah?
When are you going to Egypt?

We hatefdaly fi massr add eih?
And how long are you staying in Egypt?
Ana atamanah en habibek ragel ameen
I hope that your love is an honest man!

Take care
Khody balek men naffssek

quote:
Originally posted by kamar:
sabah el kheir Monica,
kaif al hal? ana mesh kwaiss.....yemken habibi ragel ameen.
naharek sawed.

I have to study of it of things !!!!!I hope to learn all this,even if it takes so much time..........
thank you for your help !
yes,I have made recording in youregypt.

[This message has been edited by Monica (edited 26 April 2004).]

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kamar
Member # 4014

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kamar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sabah el noor Monica,
ana mabsuta,allah yikhaleek.
shukran gazeelan.

I will go in egypt to June for 1 week,and to October for 2 weeks but I believe that I will be to sharm because he says that if I am not his wife he cannot make vacation with me to the cairo.....it says that to the cairo the mentality and more difficulty....but also to sharm I will be in the hotel because I am not his wife...we have reconciled,he says that I don't have trust in him,and he doesn't like this,he says that he is involving well toward me......what do I have to do?we are distant and I have to try to have trust in him.....
what and uncover and that so many times I quarrel with him but inside me,I don't know why,I feel that him and sincere with me.....I hope that this feeling that I have both true,not to be wrong.....

when you go to egypt? make to know me so we can see us,it will do me a lot of favor to meet you,not will be a problem to come up to the cairo for me,now,come says one friend of mine,I am half egyptian !!!!!

ana baheb Misr !!!!
maa'a salama.

Posts: 98 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiggleGirl
Member # 3822

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for GiggleGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hiya Monica,
I'm sure some one has already asked this, I just haven't got the time and couldn't be bothered to read through all the posts to see. When people are writing phonetic arabic on this..they use letters like 3 and 7...What sounds do they symbolise??

Posts: 293 | From: UK | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hy there GG...

The 3 symbolises the guttural sound of 'ein' pronounced from the back of the throat..and the 7 symbolises the sound of the 'hha' pressure on the h from the throat!

quote:
Originally posted by GiggleGirl:
Hiya Monica,
I'm sure some one has already asked this, I just haven't got the time and couldn't be bothered to read through all the posts to see. When people are writing phonetic arabic on this..they use letters like 3 and 7...What sounds do they symbolise??

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glum_cat
Member # 4111

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for glum_cat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am enjoying the lessons, but where could i learn the writing side of arabic? preferably online, so i can read local newspapers and street signs etc? thanks
Posts: 17 | From: UK | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is a link ,for starters.
http://www.youregypt.com/eguide/lang/family/

and the site is Egypt-specific, cultural and enriching, you can join. There is a forum also, and it is a start-up. 33 members up to now...

If I find another link with arabic letters and words, I shall post it here.

quote:
Originally posted by glum_cat:
i am enjoying the lessons, but where could i learn the writing side of arabic? preferably online, so i can read local newspapers and street signs etc? thanks

kamar
Member # 4014

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for kamar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Monica,
how are you? i hope you fine and everithing ok for you.
in these days i'm too much happy because with my boy all is ok....i hope arrive soon the day that i can o in Egypt !!!!!

brian04
Member # 3553

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for brian04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Monica:
hey Brian, glad you visited!!

Massa'a el kheir gamee'an
Good evening every one...

I wanted to add a few sentences today, that could be useful when you arrive in Egypt.

The passport
El passport

Etfadal el passport
here is the passport

Shukran ~ thanks

El shonat
The luggage

Porter
Shayal

Anything to declare.
Someone will ask:
feeh hhaga electroneya, computer hhaga kida?
Do you have electrical stuff, a computer or stuff like that?
you say
Laa
or
aywa and show

If your habibi/friend is at the airport:

Ahlan ahlan ya habibi wahashteny khalless (m)
ahlan ahlan ya habebty wahashteeny khalless (f)

Ana aiza asterayahh
I want to rest

Bass enta shaklak haayelll (m)
But you look greaaat

bass enty shaklek haayelll (f)

El safar kan taweel awy
the trip was very long

If he/she will take you to the hotel and you have to part

Ashufak bokra habibi
see you tomorrow my love
OR
ashufak ba'ad shwaya habibi
I'll see you in a bit my love
or
Ashufak kaman sa'a
I'll see you in one hour

hatewhashny awy
I will miss you a lot
hatewhasheeny awy (f)

Salam salam
Monica

Hey Monica,
Thanks so much for the Arabic lessons... I am sure I will be able to commuicate my first day in Egypt.

How about something like when you meet somebody's family for the first time.

Thanks!

Salam,
Brian

Posts: 432 | From: China | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kamar
Member # 4014

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for kamar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ehi,are the lessons of Arab ended?????
we have so much desire to learn,and who better of you it is able to help us????
we wait for your lessons !!!!
thanks to everybody.

Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
That is so sweet kamar:
Enti sokkar ya Kamar
(you are so sweet kamar)

I was waiting for some of you to request situations...
and Moll said she would come back with many sentences I was waiting to see that too!

To Brian...

They wil probably welcome you with the words;
Ahlan wa sahlan ahlan ahlan!
So you will reply:

Ahlan beeky (to a woman)
Ahlan beek (to a man)
Ahlan beekom (to a group)

And as soon as you will be sitting, they will probably offer you directly something to drink, so you can say:

Ana Motshaker awy
I'm very thankful

And then you can compliment the mother about her house for example...unless you hate it (!)
Beitek helw awy ya tante

your house is very nice 'auntie' ( which is said in lieu of MRS)

Now I can imagine that there will be talk and you will have a translator ...so I'll skip to the goodbyes:
Ma'a el salama ya gama3a ana etsharaft be ma3arefetkom
goodbye people, I am honoured to have met you.
Hope this helps...

quote:
Ehi,are the lessons of Arab ended?????
we have so much desire to learn,and who better of you it is able to help us????
we wait for your lessons !!!!
thanks to everybody.

[This message has been edited by Monica (edited 28 April 2004).]

kamar
Member # 4014

Rate Member
ciao,Ahmed and very happy that I am I am learning Arab,you think that before departing he had said me :you have to speak Arab!!!!

as it is said in arabic : I will return soon from you,so much misses me in every moment of mine,me and you forever.

i love too much that boy.....i love Ahmed and I love so much egypt.....

i have open new matter on marriage,perhaps you Monica you can make to understand me,I have to know the differences among the various marriages,we want to find a good road for both.

Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
DID YOU TELL HIM THAT?
here it is:

Ana bahebak awy ya Ahmed we baheb Misr gidan gidan!

i love Ahmed and I love so much egypt.....

quote:
ciao,Ahmed and very happy that I am I am learning Arab,you think that before departing he had said me :you have to speak Arab!!!!

as it is said in arabic : I will return soon from you,so much misses me in every moment of mine,me and you forever.

i love too much that boy.....i love Ahmed and I love so much egypt.....

i have open new matter on marriage,perhaps you Monica you can make to understand me,I have to know the differences among the various marriages,we want to find a good road for both.

loriglenn
Member # 3413

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for loriglenn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Monica:

I too am enjoying the lessons. Thanks! I noticed a few posts up that the word for "Auntie" is "tante". It is the same in Norwegian. I find that very interesting!

Lori G.

Posts: 18 | From: Mt. Pleasant, SC, USA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Well, lemme tell ya:

THE WORLD IS A VILLAGE ...!!!

Enjoy!

quote:
Originally posted by loriglenn:
Monica:

I too am enjoying the lessons. Thanks! I noticed a few posts up that the word for "Auntie" is "tante". It is the same in Norwegian. I find that very interesting!

Lori G.

moly
Member # 4029

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for moly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Monica:
To other Egyptians on ES, please add to the info I am giving, if you'd like!

Your help is important...Thanks...

Monica

hello Monica
how are you ? your thread is really great i have reading it every day and i welcome your idea with both arms but i'm not good in english but i'll try to help.
Monica if u think that i'm baboaz ma3lomat el naas please tell me

ana asfah (i'm sorry)
are you sure (anta mota'aked)
it's too late (el waqt mat'aher)
may i come in (momken adkwl)
dont keep me wating (ma tsebnesh astana keteer)
it's my firest viset (de aweel zearah laeeh)
sure (akeed)
forgive me (samehne)

Monica i dont know how to explain this sentences like u did what do u think is it ok or not.

Posts: 8 | From: egypt | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alf Shukr ya Moly, so helpful, wallahy!
Please add more..

By the way I will be away from ES for the next few days, so:
momken tezawedy?
can you add more?

just edit this one:

it's my first visit
and :
forgive me (samehnee)to a man
forgive me (samheenee) to a woman

Thanks so much!

moly
Member # 4029

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for moly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THANKS 7ABIBTE

i'll try to add more and i think evry one here will miss you next few days.

Posts: 8 | From: egypt | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kamar
Member # 4014

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for kamar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi MONICA,
ezayak? tamanny alec.
kolo taman?
I am sorry if I write few in these days but I am very tired...I have need to go to egypt from my love!!!!
I work in the hospital and we have so much job,I work with patient with tumor and really is hard......
I have not abandoned lessons of arabic,when I have time study because really I want to learn!!!!!
I hope that you are well,and I hope that you will still make lessons of Arab....

ANA ATAMANALEK YOM GAMEEL.
MA'A SALAMA.

Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Sabah el Kheir everyone...

Ana mabssouta enokom bethebom el dorouss bel araby

I am pleased that you like the arabic lessons!

You can tell your Muslim friends:
Kol sana wenta tayeb (to a man)
kol sana wenty tayeba (to a woman)

It's wishing them a happy MOULED EL NABY...
It is the celebration of the birth of the Prophet Mohamed ~ and you can say also: Peace be upon him ~ which is translated to:

Sallah Allah Aleihee wa Sallem...

If you have any questions in regards with specific full sentences that you would like translated, please let me know...I will be online for a good part of the day!

Ma'a el salama
Khodou balkom men nafssokom ( take care)

quote:
Hi MONICA,
ezayak? tamanny alec.
kolo taman?
I am sorry if I write few in these days but I am very tired...I have need to go to egypt from my love!!!!
I work in the hospital and we have so much job,I work with patient with tumor and really is hard......
I have not abandoned lessons of arabic,when I have time study because really I want to learn!!!!!
I hope that you are well,and I hope that you will still make lessons of Arab....

ANA ATAMANALEK YOM GAMEEL.
MA'A SALAMA.

[This message has been edited by Monica (edited 02 May 2004).]

BoBBoSS
Member # 3456

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for BoBBoSS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
welcome back monica , kol sana we entom taybeen game3an , i guess we can write in arabic now, many of your ES students can understand arabic nw (lol)
good effort.

------------------
BoBBoSS

Posts: 249 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
wenta bel sehhah wel salama ya BoBBoSS!

Meaning

And I wish you are in health and peace .....

Tab'aan momken netkalem bel araby hina...
ma tensash en el teqrar...ye3allem....ay had mesh kida???

Of course we can speak arabic here...
Don't forget that repetition is the way to make anyone learn...isn't it?

quote:
Originally posted by BoBBoSS:
welcome back monica , kol sana we entom taybeen game3an , i guess we can write in arabic now, many of your ES students can understand arabic nw (lol)
good effort.

[This message has been edited by Monica (edited 02 May 2004).]

brian04
Member # 3553

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for brian04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
good effort.

I am still trying......

Salam,
Brian

Posts: 432 | From: China | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kamar
Member # 4014

Rate Member
is soon for we speak in arabic......I must lear again much things......
arabic language is very beautiful but is very difficolt....but i will learn !!!!

Hi Monica,I wait again your lesson,you can learn me all you want,all is ok for me.

enta rayha massr emtah ?
ana atamanalek yom gameel.

Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
ana rayha massr orayeb awy
I am going to Egypt very soon

quote:
is soon for we speak in arabic......I must lear again much things......
arabic language is very beautiful but is very difficolt....but i will learn !!!!

Hi Monica,I wait again your lesson,you can learn me all you want,all is ok for me.

enta rayha massr emtah ?
ana atamanalek yom gameel.

moly
Member # 4029

Rate Member
quote:
monica , hellooo dear, u r doing a brilliant job here,
mooly, take the step dear, jump into the crowd, and get connected with them

monica, don't u think that we have to common cases here, mooly and newman

hello BoBBoSS
how r u? u r right, i think it's the time to take my first step but i dont know how to start if u can help please tell me it'll be really kind of u
and i think the only thing i have in common with newman that i need friends too.

moly
Member # 4029

Rate Member
welcome back monica

here is a new sentence :

i'm hungry
ana ga'aana (F)
ana ga'aan (m)

i'm thirsty
ana atshaana (f)
ana atshaan (m)

have a seat please
atfadel oka'aed (m)
atfadely oka'aedi (f)

wait
astaana (m)
astaani (f)

please speak slowly
men fadlak atka'laem belraha (m)
men fadlik atka'laemi belraha (f)

i'm ashamed of you
ana ma-ksoofah maenak (m)
ana ma-ksoofah maenik (f)

any help
ay mosa'adah

what time is it now
el sa'aa kaam delwaakt

Eastern girl
Member # 4363

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Eastern girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Salam

Dear Monica,i'm eastern girl form youregypt, this is really great, ur really a good teacher. Actually i can understand some of the words cause we have so many arabic words in my language but making the sentences are diff. i had arabic lessons at school but i forgot it, didn't know it is gonna be useful one day(good thing is i can read and write arabic but don't undersand the whole subject)! anyway conversation still is diff. so i am the new student i liked the love lyrics the most, plz write more as i am a romantic person and like to write for my boy, oh and one last thing for now, do egyptians usually say shokran or mersi? which is more common? i know mersi is french but like us we use it also in conversation,
ok thanx and come back soon
wa salam

Posts: 7 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Hi Easterngirl,
happy you enjoy this thread and the arabic translation.
I will post a few beautiful romantic sentences soon...
quote:
Originally posted by Eastern girl:
Salam

Dear Monica,i'm eastern girl form youregypt, this is really great, ur really a good teacher. Actually i can understand some of the words cause we have so many arabic words in my language but making the sentences are diff. i had arabic lessons at school but i forgot it, didn't know it is gonna be useful one day(good thing is i can read and write arabic but don't undersand the whole subject)! anyway conversation still is diff. so i am the new student i liked the love lyrics the most, plz write more as i am a romantic person and like to write for my boy, oh and one last thing for now, do egyptians usually say shokran or mersi? which is more common? i know mersi is french but like us we use it also in conversation,
ok thanx and come back soon
wa salam

astra
Member # 4291

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for astra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Monica,
Sabah el Kheir..
first of all, i have to say you THANKS and YOU ARE GREAT!!!
But i have also a question for you: i love egyptian music and i have downloaded from the net some songs from Amr Diab. Could you translate for us some text, about the most famous songs, like ''Tamally Maak'' or ''Habibi Ya Nour el Ayn''? i mean not just title, but the song at all.
(Excuse me for my english....)
Kisses

Posts: 50 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Sabah el noor!
SURPRISE!!!

Here is the link...for you
All the Arabic songs from Amr Diab translated in English....
Enjoy
http://www.romanysaad.com/amrdiab/lyrics.shtml

Tamaly habibi bashta'alak.
I am always longing for you darling.

Tamaly alaya men badlak.
I always need you and nobody else.

We law hawalaya kol el doonya.
And if I'm surrounded by the whole world,

Bardo ya habibi bahtaglak.
I still need you, my darling.

YALLAh sing it now!!! Tammally ma'aaaaak....

[This message has been edited by Monica (edited 22 May 2004).]

astra
Member # 4291

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for astra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you are simply... great...
Posts: 50 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member

Wishing your life to be a beautiful love song!!!

I have to run.. before someone sings to me: BYE BYE ya helwa ...at work, I mean

quote:
Originally posted by astra:
you are simply... great...

Eastern girl
Member # 4363

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eastern girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanx ur great
Posts: 7 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kamar
Member # 4014

Rate Member
GREAT MONICA !!!!!!
" TAMALLY MAAK" is the song that my boy he has devoted to me,youthink,when I phone him,he always makes me feel this song and he says: memoirs?this is our song.....

Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
sabah el kheir ya kamar...

Enty bayen aleiky mabssouta awy awy el nahardah...deeh haga gameelah...

It seems that you are very happy today and that is a beautiful thing...

Atamanalek yom saeed, we aghany helwa kiteer..

I wish you a very happy day and a lot of lovely songs

quote:
GREAT MONICA !!!!!!
" TAMALLY MAAK" is the song that my boy he has devoted to me,youthink,when I phone him,he always makes me feel this song and he says: memoirs?this is our song.....

Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
astra and Easterngirl...
I hope you are enjoying that link..
I was amazed at the work that man ( the website/link founder) has done for foreigners that love arabic love songs...

Atamanalkom yom gameel we ayam gaya kiteera helwa...
I wish you a happy day and many beautiful days to come...

kamar
Member # 4014

Rate Member
GREAT MONICA !!!!!!!
you don't know but TAMALLY MAAK is the song that he has devoted to me,when I phone him,he always makes me feel under our words this song....he always says "this song is for you,it speaks of us.......

kamar
Member # 4014

Rate Member
hi MOnica,
ezayak? tamanny alec?
sabah el fool ya amarein
kolo taman el nahardah
ana mabssootah !!!!!!
naharek saweed Monica.

I listen your recommend,and I now give all of my trust in him,I am happy because among 36 days I willbe with him !!!!!
he misses me too much and I hope that it arrives soon the day that we will be together always,forever.....
inside me I feel that him is a good boy,I know that him is too much good person of character and I believe that I can be happy with him.
I tell you Thanks for your suggestions,you are a great person,very sweet and with a great heart as the world.

Eastern girl
Member # 4363

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eastern girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Massa'a el kheir wel fol gamee'an
kolo tamam? ana mabsootah
I surprised my boy with diff. words and he was laughing that how i've learnt them, Mersi geddan Monica
can u tell me how i can say i am counting the days to see u, cannot wait anymore! he he, ye this kind of words
salam

Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel like the 'love' messenger here!!! Which is uplifting in a way...

I'm sure you will find some of those words you are looking for right here ...from a song or something like that...

I'm counting the days until I see you again:
Ana ba'ed el ayam lehhad ma ashufak

Mesh adra ala bo'dak thanya abadan abadan ya habibi
Can't be away from you one second, ever ever my love

That is enough love for today, you people!!

kefaya aleikom awy kidah hob el nahardah ya gama3a...

quote:
Originally posted by Eastern girl:
Massa'a el kheir wel fol gamee'an
kolo tamam? ana mabsootah
I surprised my boy with diff. words and he was laughing that how i've learnt them, Mersi geddan Monica
can u tell me how i can say i am counting the days to see u, cannot wait anymore! he he, ye this kind of words
salam

[This message has been edited by Monica (edited 23 May 2004).]

egyptianambition
Member # 4376

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for egyptianambition     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
post Gameel{a beautiful post}
keteer mofeed{very useful}
ana masrya{iam egyptian}
wee habeet kol el posts{i loved all the posts}
shukran leeki ya Monica
enti keteer habobah{u r so adorable}

Posts: 74 | From: cairo,egypt | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
astra
Member # 4291

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for astra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Monica, how are you?
Thanks for the links, it's great!
Why don't you give us some lessons, today? we are waiting with impatience...
Kisses

astra
Member # 4291

Rate Member
for Kamar:
Hi Kamar, i have wrote a post for you, but maybe it's easier to find you here...
i would like to talk a little with you, cause i'm italian too... here i write in english cause it seems to me more respectable for all users...
i hope to read you soon...!
Hi

kamar
Member # 4014

Rate Member
Ciao ASTRA,
se sei ora in egypt search dimmi che ti mando mia mail.

astra
Member # 4291

Rate Member
ciao kamar, io sono on line
kamar
Member # 4014

Rate Member
Ciao Astra,
se vuoi puoi scrivere tua mail x 1 minuto e poi cancellare il messaggio, io non so come si fa.

Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Ciao aleikom we rahmato Allah we barakatoh...ya banate...

Araby Araby Araby...

Italian is beautiful too ~ certamente ~ wallahy...but

quote:
Ciao Astra,
se vuoi puoi scrivere tua mail x 1 minuto e poi cancellare il messaggio, io non so come si fa.

kamar
Member # 4014

Rate Member
faccio una prova
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com