EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » crazy american woman escapes to egypt

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: crazy american woman escapes to egypt
cgreenidgal
Member # 3764

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for cgreenidgal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone. I've been reading this forum for a few months now and wow it is awesome. I came to Egypt last summer to visit and fell in love with the place. I'm a new muslim in USA...my fiance' is in Alex..and we plan to marry this fall. Really I would like to live in Cairo a while and then Alex to write..work...experience..nothing too touristry..lol. Hoping to make some friends here and carry that over when I come. I'm Tamara. peace
Posts: 11 | From: TN USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raymon
Member # 3727

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raymon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Tamara
I hope you enjoy your stay in Egypt. Tell me, what are you gonna write? Are you an author or something?

------------------

Raymon www.youregypt.com

Posts: 288 | From: Egypt | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
khalid_2002
Member # 1709

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for khalid_2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Tamara, i like to be one of ur friends, to know more about me check my homepage.. www.virtualtourist.com/khalid_eg

regards,
Khalid

quote:
Originally posted by cgreenidgal:
Hi everyone. I've been reading this forum for a few months now and wow it is awesome. I came to Egypt last summer to visit and fell in love with the place. I'm a new muslim in USA...my fiance' is in Alex..and we plan to marry this fall. Really I would like to live in Cairo a while and then Alex to write..work...experience..nothing too touristry..lol. Hoping to make some friends here and carry that over when I come. I'm Tamara. peace

------------------
Khalid
khalid_abuzeid@hotmail.com
www.virtualtourist.com/khalid_eg

Be urself, No matter what they say.

Posts: 310 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cgreenidgal
Member # 3764

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for cgreenidgal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Raymon:
Hi Tamara
I hope you enjoy your stay in Egypt. Tell me, what are you gonna write? Are you an author or something?

Hi Raymon! Nice to have someone say hello. Well I'm not an author and not really writing for riches or fame...but maybe it would be cool to get a little of both at some point maybe..lol. I always have liked to write since I was a child and it varies from poetry to some fiction and also my opinions on life in general. I'm so interested in the middle east and the culture....tired of the big rat race here in the US. I hope to make a new life for a while and who knows maybe forever.

Also hi Khaled!! I hope to make a lot of friends and the more I learn about Egypt the happier I feel.

Posts: 11 | From: TN USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cgreenidgal
Member # 3764

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for cgreenidgal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW!!! I see you are a newsreporter Raymon. Hey that was my 2nd goal in life after nursing for 14 years.Can I have your job? Tired of it yet? LOL. News to me is like my juice that get the blood flowing in the morning. Way to go!! Great career.
Raymon
Member # 3727

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raymon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
WOW!!! I see you are a newsreporter Raymon. Hey that was my 2nd goal in life after nursing for 14 years.Can I have your job? Tired of it yet? LOL. News to me is like my juice that get the blood flowing in the morning. Way to go!! Great career.

Yep you can ... it is a great job when actually there is no news

------------------
youregypt forum … your convenient answer to your question about Egypt

Posts: 288 | From: Egypt | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
homesick2
Member # 3093

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for homesick2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I share your surprise, but for other reasons.

Posts: 220 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wedi
Member # 4480

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for wedi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Hi Tamara,
I'm a new muslimah in the US too, and am marrying an Egyptian soon. We plan to live in Cairo while he finishes medical school then move back to the US. I hope to work while studying for my Masters while there.

I'd love it if we could compare notes sometime. You can email me at: colleenh@sc.rr.com

Good Luck,
Wedi

Posts: 89 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
El Kadafi
Member # 4193

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for El Kadafi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Disturbing.

Salam

Posts: 58 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
El Kadafi.

You are doing it again !! The cat is after the pigeon. What is disturbing? (: I am beginning to like you - that must be even more disturbing. !!

Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
El Kadafi
Member # 4193

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for El Kadafi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like you too but thou shalt not escape my cyber wrath.
Posts: 58 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com