EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » WHY DO YOU MAKE EGYPTIAN MEN LOOK SO BAD, PLEASE EXPLAIN. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: WHY DO YOU MAKE EGYPTIAN MEN LOOK SO BAD, PLEASE EXPLAIN.
littlekat2468
Member # 4076

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for littlekat2468     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been sitting here scanning through this site and reading various messages on this board. Now I am sure that it is not intentional but you make it sound (to a outsider like me) that all Egyptian men are money hungry sex crazed romantic that will never truely love you. I can not believe that this is the message you intend on sending. But i must ask for my own sake. I have met a man, and yes i met him online that i care about very much. I am planning my first trip now to meet him and came to this site just looking for info about that and possibly moving, But after reading these posts I must confess that I now am scared. I know he does not want my money, b-c he knows i have none. But is this a common practice? Do men there do his often? If it was just me i would already be with him but i must consider everything for my children. So please someone tell me that it is possible that he loves me, and that he is not one of these horrible men you have all been discribing. Please? i KNOW THEY CAN'T ALL BE BAD. THANKS---KAT

Posts: 1 | From: kingston oh usa | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
arx
Member # 1702

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for arx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes, a great deal of them are the negative stereotype they ascribe themselves. i have been one to critisize the morally questionable women, but i made sure to point out that the men deserve every bit of the criticisms they get!
Posts: 148 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katrina
Member # 3747

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for katrina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
littlekat2468

I think you are overreacting in your judgement about ALL Egyptian men. First, you are generalizing. Secondly, you are using heristics in your judgement based on emotions. To illustrate this, when people drive and see an accident on the road, on average people slow down as they empathetically think it could happen to them. So, you are involved in an online relationship, you automatically think your situation is the same is everybody else's. right? Do I describe it close enough? And I am sure you are not alone having such feelings. BUT...

Here is a more rational approach to look at the matter.

First of all, count the number of people who wrote all these beach stories and see if you can come up with say at least 30 women tellign these stories. This is the minimum sample size that you need to make any statistical inferences about a larger population. Now, ask yourself how large of the population you are looking at. Egypt is about 72M people (UN 2003 stats from BBC). Let's assume 50/50 women and men split, then we are talking about 36M men ranging on average from 0 years of age to 71 years of age (71 is life expectancy for men in Egypt per sme source). So you do need a larger sample size than 30 for 36MM population, right ?

Seconldy, for statistical inferences you need to have an unbiased sample...Well, well, well, do not you see that all those beach stories are largerly about men from Hurgada and Sharm. So you do not have an unbiased sample. It does not include Egyptian men that have normal jobs, have responsibilities and morals in life. So how can you say this is all Egyptian men are about is to romance and take your money, and marry you ORFI for sleeping purposes? Also, you are forgetting to read stories of women married to Egyptians on ES. Moreover, read posts of Egyptian men here on ES. I think many of them would be surprised about statements above. Finally, how about women who told those beach stories.. would you believe a man who stops you on the street and says "I love you. Marry me."? NO!!!!!!!!!!

Thirdly, even if you have large enough unbiased sample, it is still a stats inference. You cannot observe ALL Egyptian men. This is an inherent limitation of a stats analysis. It is an estimate, not the truth.

So while the risk of being duped on the Internet may run very high, and you may have a very valid reason to be concerned about the guy you met, it would be an emotional reaction to associate ALL Egyptians with their hunger for sex, money, and women. In fact, you will learn that a true Egyptian man will never take money from a woman.

Read more threads, get a better picture of what Egypt and Egyptian people are about, based on ES members's opinions (again,remember about limitations of people's life experiences, views, observations). Some threads have practical advice on how to check if you are indeed duped by this guy or not. You can also find plenty of advice on ES to avoid the heartbreak that can come your way. Use ES to learn about tricks, ORFI, regular marriage, family traditions and values, etc.

Sincerely, Katrina

[This message has been edited by katrina (edited 19 April 2004).]

Posts: 995 | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[This message has been edited by Monica (edited 16 May 2004).]

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katrina
Member # 3747

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for katrina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi Monica

Posts: 995 | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katrina
Member # 3747

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for katrina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Monica:
[b]what is new?

Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[This message has been edited by Monica (edited 20 April 2004).]

katrina
Member # 3747

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for katrina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Monica:
What's up girl? done work? Goodnite!

[This message has been edited by Monica (edited 19 April 2004).]

I started later. I will shoot myself to get up at 5am!!!! I got back home at 10 pm, more work, adn in fact i need to get very early in tomorrow.

katrina
Member # 3747

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for katrina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
:0

jaguar
Member # 3378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jaguar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always like the Unsaid posts between Monica and Katrina... deleted posts, vague remarks and smartie smiles.. keep it up. Sabaah el kheir ya banaat.
Posts: 477 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why don't Monica and Katrina download ICQ, MSN Messenger or Yahoo Messenger to chat on? HMMMM?

Anyway, back to the thread at hand. I'm going to be another to URGE caution to littlekat. Yes, most of the creeps are working in tourism, but by NO means do they have a lock on this little scam. There are poor boys all over this country that are working it. Most of them are young and unemployed. In general, the ones that have decent jobs and would make a respectable "catch" are not spending their time looking for love on the internet. (Having said that, I do know of one that does exactly this, and he is a very respectable guy..... and I'd be the first one to hook him up with the right girl on the Internet, if I knew who she was.)

What you said littlekat about not having any money and him knowing that.... This is something you will just have to learn by time...unless he has LOTS of money, you will seem to have loads of money. If you have a job, even at McDonalds, that would qualify you to be rich, or at least richer than he is. Most "middle class" or even lower middle class Americans (and I apologize if you aren't American-I will assume Europeans are similar) will say they "don't have money" because they are living paycheck to paycheck, but if you can afford an airplane ticket to Egypt, then you are RICH in comparison.

I suggest, follow all of Monicas advice about staying in a hotel (not with him), meet his family, assess the situation with your head (avoid using your heart exclusively if you can), and DON'T, what ever you do, marry him quickly and DON'T ever assume you will get married and take him back to America or Europe easily. This usually isn't easy either. Look carefully at his living circumstances and imagine if you can live in Egypt with him, in the manner he lives. If the answer is a resounding YES, then go for it, and I wish you loads of luck and happiness.

Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pearce648
Member # 4059

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for pearce648     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can have a very good friend here with an egyptian but not a husband even if you dont have money you will give him a better life than he is used to and of course better sex as thier sex lives are very boring so you would brighten them up no end. Keep your money and your home unless you really love egypt then come here to live but come for your own reasons not for a man there are hardly any marriages that have ever worked here in luxor i been here 7 years and i do not know of 1 thats a happy 1 man 1 woman relationship if any do work they are usually shared marriages with the egyptian taking an egyptian wife which is fine if you dont mind that sort of set up and it is no bodies business if you are happy.I do know some women that share thier husband and they are very happy except for the other slappers who put them down why cany people just leave them alone
Posts: 17 | From: luxor | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katrina
Member # 3747

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for katrina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jaguar:
I always like the Unsaid posts between Monica and Katrina... deleted posts, vague remarks and smartie smiles.. keep it up. Sabaah el kheir ya banaat.

jaguar, thank you for your compliments. Translation, please...

Aaliyah
Member # 2861

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aaliyah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess it means "good morning, girls"
Posts: 164 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kamar
Member # 4014

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for kamar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i know that many egyptian boys,every week they change foreign girl,these boys work to shram or hurghada where there a lot of tourism.I know so many girls that have been tangled by them,you/they have promised them love and meanwhile they asked expensive gifts,money and fast marriage...but I have also seen with my eyes so many foreign girls to make the fools with Egyptians...after 1 day that the boy knows they make sex,what do you want to hope from a man if this and your behavior?as you can hope that he falls in love him of you,he will think only that if your behavior with state is he this,this will be also with other boys...this way he is not able' to think seriously to you and him it will use' you only for vacationand if then you can give to him money and gifts,anchor better! but you for him are not considered anything!!!
I have met my boy to Sharm,tra us not there isn't sex,it will be after marriage,he doesn't ask money to me....and we am not in a hurry to make marriage.
I believe that every woman must to know the correct behavior to hold with a man,and in we are here with men of other cultur,other mind,i believe that every woman that really wants to begin love story with Egyptian man,it owes read,ask,learn all on his culture,don't have problems.
I am living a very beautiful history with my Egyptian boy,we help there to understand,I respect his religion and I try to behave me in the best way,I always ask to him to correct me when I make things that can be wrong and also he asks this to me.
the road and a po dura,ma if there and love all is overcome,it takes so much patience and so much desire to learn and to understand.
marriage is a serius thing,don't needs have a hurry.
there are all over the world good men and not good men,not only in egypt !!!!!

Posts: 98 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kay in love
Member # 3444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kay in love     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dear littekat
well i guess that maybe it is one of my threads that has you worried????

i totaly agree with debbie and monica's comments (do listen to them they know what they are talking about)

all i would add is this - altho my relationship did not 'make it' (and yes he was in sharm) i did meet other great people there (men) who i have stayed in touch with - sex, money and a better lifestyle has never come up - we just keep in touch, say hello hows it going etc and they have turned out to be friends - so even after one bad experience (and i think i would be better calling it a learning curve than a bad experiece) i cant say ALL men in sharm are bad.
there are bad people all over the world not just in egypt - even in my 'bad' relationship i was treated better in some ways than i have been by uk guys!
and i do think the internet is quite a good way to meet people - look at all of us! (dont worry guys im not going to propose! lol) i think it was monica who said how great it would be to be known for your personality before your looks.

as i said listen to the guys on the forum (they were of great help and support to me) and try to make head judgments not heart
best of luck
kay

Posts: 128 | From: uk | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kamar
Member # 4014

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kamar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so many times sonole women that the stupid man does,so many women go to egypt to make sex and later they complain him that the Egyptians are bad with them....I often go to egypt and I see this with my eyes,I see so many girls make the stupide,conceres them same to a man that you don't know.....later not veniao to say that the Egyptians are gigolo......perhaps and is too much the tourism and the too girl easy that have made them become this way,but as other people you/they have said, not all are this way !!!!
I repeat: all depends from as you you impose yourself with them.

Posts: 98 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blondy25
Member # 3849

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for blondy25     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Debbie:
[B]Why don't Monica and Katrina download ICQ, MSN Messenger or Yahoo Messenger to chat on? HMMMM?

this is so funny. i always ask myself the same!!!! LOL , its clear

Posts: 50 | From: Denamrk | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mimmi
Member # 3606

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mimmi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[
There are many Egyptien men that treat women better than any other men in the world.
The Egyptians are more serious with their relationships than in many other countries.
I would say thet most of the Egptian men are not bad just the contrary.
But there are also many who are looking for a quick way to improve their standard of living .
If the girls behave respectful than they will also be respected.

Posts: 523 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katrina
Member # 3747

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for katrina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by blondy25:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Debbie:
[B]Why don't Monica and Katrina download ICQ, MSN Messenger or Yahoo Messenger to chat on? HMMMM?

this is so funny. i always ask myself the same!!!! LOL , its clear

All knowing Blondy25,
we forgot to ask you for a permission to talk to each other, blondy25, what a pity

littlekat

Like Monica, I am sorry about comments not relevant to your question

[This message has been edited by katrina (edited 20 April 2004).]

Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member

Lukoshko
Member # 3626

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lukoshko     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by littlekat2468:
I have been sitting here scanning through this site and reading various messages on this board. Now I am sure that it is not intentional but you make it sound (to a outsider like me) that all Egyptian men are money hungry sex crazed romantic that will never truely love you. I can not believe that this is the message you intend on sending. But i must ask for my own sake. I have met a man, and yes i met him online that i care about very much. I am planning my first trip now to meet him and came to this site just looking for info about that and possibly moving, But after reading these posts I must confess that I now am scared. I know he does not want my money, b-c he knows i have none. But is this a common practice? Do men there do his often? If it was just me i would already be with him but i must consider everything for my children. So please someone tell me that it is possible that he loves me, and that he is not one of these horrible men you have all been discribing. Please? i KNOW THEY CAN'T ALL BE BAD. THANKS---KAT

They do it by themselves, I mean egyption men. Not all of them of course, but the majority of tourists who go there see and keep in tougch with resort egyptions, so as a consequence they get such reputation. U ask are there many such cases - yes there are many. And it is better for u what u found this site, read the information. U are scared and it is also good, as that maybe will make u be more careful with ur egyption love and pay attantion to some details, which u wouln't notice before.

Posts: 287 | From: Moscow Russia | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
star
Member # 3905

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for star     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by littlekat2468:
I have met a man, and yes i met him online that i care about very much. I am planning my first trip now to meet him and came to this site just looking for info about that and possibly moving, But after reading these posts I must confess that I now am scared. I know he does not want my money, b-c he knows i have none. But is this a common practice? Do men there do his often? If it was just me i would already be with him but i must consider everything for my children. So please someone tell me that it is possible that he loves me, and that he is not one of these horrible men you have all been discribing. Please? i KNOW THEY CAN'T ALL BE BAD. THANKS---KAT

Just like anywhere there are good people and bad. To go to another country is scary and if you live in Europe or America you will have culture shock. Life is very different here.If you come here with an open mind and are willing to adapt to the life here you will do fine. I am sorry to ask but is there an age difference between you. I saw you have children. Will that be accepted by his family. Has he spoke to you of meeting his family? Be careful there are alot of men out there who want green cards.
I hope he is honest with you about everything. From what I have seen most Egyptian men are family oriented, kind and of a generous nature. Just take everything slow. I wish only good things for you.

Posts: 12 | From: ebour city, egypt | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreigngirl
Member # 4054

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreigngirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The topic on Egyptian men.....

It seems that none of these woman have ever gone to Italy or France, and the men in the USA are no angels either. The men can act like pigs, but it also depends on the women, whether they will tolerate the behavior or not.

------------------

Posts: 145 | From: Houston, Texas, USA | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NOxReducer
Member # 3836

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for NOxReducer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Foreign Girl, What's up in houston? I'm in college station TX, about 90 miles from you and an Egyptian male, would have to agree with your opinion there Gigolos are pretty much the same everywhere...
Cheers

quote:
Originally posted by foreigngirl:
The topic on Egyptian men.....

It seems that none of these woman have ever gone to Italy or France, and the men in the USA are no angels either. The men can act like pigs, but it also depends on the women, whether they will tolerate the behavior or not.

Posts: 185 | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kamar
Member # 4014

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kamar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
in fact! it doesn't need to be in a hurry,if the love and truth every woman has the opportunity to understand it.
my boy I have met him to sharm,not in internet,and from as it behaves I believe that he is a good boy,I have made so many tests with him and I don't believe that he wants me for money,but i repet:need to go plain,before it needs to look for well of goats and to try to know well the person.
I am European and there am here also so many boys what they are not worth anything,perhaps if so many Egyptians have become this way they can say thanks to the big tourism that him and developed in egypt,they has found women easy,easy money,what would you do you to their place? the same thing!!!!!
I believe that if a girl has a good behaviour,she can to be happy with egyptian man.
everything and matter of luck

,of love and to know how to use the head.

ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by pearce648:
you will give him a better life than he is used to and of course better sex as thier sex lives are very boring so you would brighten them up no end.

excuse me?

Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by pearce648:
You can have a very good friend here with an egyptian but not a husband even if you dont have money you will give him a better life than he is used to and of course better sex as thier sex lives are very boring so you would brighten them up no end. Keep your money and your home unless you really love egypt then come here to live but come for your own reasons not for a man there are hardly any marriages that have ever worked here in luxor i been here 7 years and i do not know of 1 thats a happy 1 man 1 woman relationship if any do work they are usually shared marriages with the egyptian taking an egyptian wife which is fine if you dont mind that sort of set up and it is no bodies business if you are happy.I do know some women that share thier husband and they are very happy except for the other slappers who put them down why cany people just leave them alone

I do know of 1 man 1 woman relationship between a German and an Egyptian of comparable ages so we must avoid generalisations but I think you have a point.

Also about the boring sex lives sadly this may be true because of FGM. I have heard it as a reason to get involved with a European.

Loving Egypt and Egyptians is also very important and living here. Having been married before to a Syrian in the UK I would never be with an Arab seperated from his home land again.

------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think you two are talking about a particular class in a particular geographical area of egypt... and i don't know where on earth you're getting your stereotypes, unless you're basing this on your husband's flattering words.
Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mooly El Din
Member # 1987

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mooly El Din     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by pearce648:
[B]You can have a very good friend here with an egyptian but not a husband even if you dont have money you will give him a better life than he is used to and of course better sex as thier sex lives are very boring so you would brighten them up no end.
------------------
Monica and Rimo, according to Mrs/Ms Pearce648 you (as Egyptian women) have/are/will contributed/contributing/contribute to the frustrated/boring sexual life of Egyptian men. Viva Western Women, they are going to liberate Egyptian men and enhance their sexual life and hopefully their performances

This forum is attracting more "Tohaf" every day D)

Cheers

Posts: 289 | From: Europe | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mooly El Din:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by pearce648:
[B]You can have a very good friend here with an egyptian but not a husband even if you dont have money you will give him a better life than he is used to and of course better sex as thier sex lives are very boring so you would brighten them up no end.

Mooly,

Pearce is a gay man living in Luxor who is fed up with the "rubish" living there.(a quote taken from another post of his.

Maybe this will help in understanding his point of view..haha

Laura

Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mooly El Din
Member # 1987

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mooly El Din     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Correction it is Mr pearce648, in other post he mentioned that he is gay. May be you meant the sexual life of the gay men?

cheers

Posts: 289 | From: Europe | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mooly El Din
Member # 1987

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Laura:

Mooly,

Pearce is a gay man living in Luxor who is fed up with the "rubish" living there.(a quote taken from another post of his.

Maybe this will help in understanding his point of view..haha

Laura

-------------------------------------------

Thanks Laura, I figured that out after reading this other posts.

May me he meant the sexual life of a bisexual Egyptian man, but I guess that will be fun lots of demands hehehe

Cheers

Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Mooly El Din
Member # 1987

Rate Member
quote:
Mooly...lol.....
TOHAF!!!!he he he... if you can translate this...please!!!!
Maybe in certain areas some are having a boring life...what can we do!?

As if in California or NYC or somewhere in Russia or in Italy or the UK or even in Paris, many couples do not have a boring sex life??? This is a Universal syndrome that hit many couples after many years of being together, probably because they drifted off the real meaning of love and romance and kindness and fidelity and unison, and eternal beautiful human bond???
Does it have anything to do with Egyptian men and women?
Or is it demographics? age, health conditions, the environment, politics, economics ???

It is not within the culture for Egyptian men to comment on the most wonderful relationship/life they have with an Egyptian wife...very few would do so!!!

Monica
Masreya meya meya...

[This message has been edited by Monica (edited 21 April 2004).]

"Tohaf" means treasure,

Monica I will vote for the environment. As we all know Egypt and especially Upper
Egypt is much polluted and very hot, and as a consequence Egyptian Men got sexually overactive and poor Egyptian Women being circumcised they can not cope. This is when the rescuer (Icy western women and/or men) are needed/in demand even for free

What do you think of my hypothesis? isn’t it cheesy like some theories on this thread, but certainly the best

Cheers

Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member

Mooly El Din
Member # 1987

Rate Member
quote:
But there is a very very important issue here...we're hitting 'social classes again...and those women that are unfortunately circumcised are ALL from a very different social class, may I add, even if I will 'annoy' some people...this is a fact!

Within highly educated, and progressive circles, it is not done (women circumcision).

And yes we may be the Egyptians that were privileged enough to have been born under a different roof..and we do not accept sharing...because we were brought up this way and we also choose the Egyptian men that were brought up the same way..that will not take a second wife that is...it may happen here and there but is not accepted at all within our circles...and I respect all circles..but what can we do: C'est la vie!

And Mooly, your theory may be right after all!

[This message has been edited by Monica (edited 21 April 2004).]

------------
Monica love,

Deux chose,

First my theory was a kind of fiction, there is no evidence that shows that circumcised women can enjoy/perform sex less that uncircumcised ones. And I personally do not think that this is the reason why Men in Upper Egypt do date/having sex/marry Western Women.

Second I have to agree with you regarding the class issue even, if it is not appealing to some. In Egypt, our social class influences to a great extent some of our social behaviour. As you cited, in upper social class in Egypt polygamy is not accepted as well as many other social behaviours that might occur or are being accepted in other social class.

Cheers

Linnet
Member # 3911

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Linnet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lets face it, We all fancy a little of something different now and then....its just that, some of us have boring relationships, our work is all consuming, we go on holiday or worse, meet men over the internet and think Hey, this is different! a few of the romances may work out but on the whole, the Egyptian men working with tourists every day, are only interested in finding females for one reason. They come across as being So sincere Thus, you could be Miss April, another Miss May another Miss June. they like variety and can use Email so easily to keep you under their spell..and if you don't play ball - So What!..Lets see whose coming next week!..I heard one guy swanking about who he was seeing the following Week
The men working in the Hotels must find it very amusing watching all these different ladies waiting for the same men each week to take them out...!
I wonder if they are earning extra money!
I guess the reason why we are making Egyptian men look bad is because alot of them are at it. and I'm afraid some you can see through so easily...
Come on Girls keep your heads screwed on.... The Internet has a lot to answer for ......

[This message has been edited by Linnet (edited 21 April 2004).]

Posts: 85 | From: London England | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lukoshko
Member # 3626

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lukoshko     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mooly El Din:

Correction it is Mr pearce648, in other post he mentioned that he is gay. May be you meant the sexual life of the gay men?

cheers

Sorry, I don't quite understand what is the difference what sexual orientation this person has. I thought he/she was writing about man/woman relationship. What for to talk about his/her orientation?

Posts: 287 | From: Moscow Russia | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mooly El Din
Member # 1987

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Lukoshko:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Mooly El Din:
[b]

cheers

Sorry, I don't quite understand what is the difference what sexual orientation this person has. I thought he/she was writing about man/woman relationship. What for to talk about his/her orientation?

[/B][/QUOTE]

----------------------------
Lukoshko, if you have read the posting before this quoted one, you would have seen that I addressed him by Mrs/Ms, that is why I made the correction

Cheers

foreigngirl
Member # 4054

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreigngirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, nice to have an Egyptian close by. My E-mail is internationalgirl2007@yahoo.com. Hope to go to Egypt next year, maybe you can give me tips. "Anaa barif scwheyet arabee"
QUOTE]Originally posted by NOxReducer:
Hey Foreign Girl, What's up in houston? I'm in college station TX, about 90 miles from you and an Egyptian male, would have to agree with your opinion there Gigolos are pretty much the same everywhere...
Cheers

[/QUOTE]

Posts: 145 | From: Houston, Texas, USA | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreigngirl
Member # 4054

Rate Member
I don't know about the performance of a circumcised woman in regards to sex, yeah she can put out, but enjoy - no way. That's the part of the body that gives us women fireworks, so I don't know how any circumcised woman (POOR THING) can truly enjoy sex. Any other questions out there about a woman's erotic zones?UOTE]Originally posted by Mooly El Din:
------------
Monica love,

Deux chose,

First my theory was a kind of fiction, there is no evidence that shows that circumcised women can enjoy/perform sex less that uncircumcised ones. And I personally do not think that this is the reason why Men in Upper Egypt do date/having sex/marry Western Women.

Second I have to agree with you regarding the class issue even, if it is not appealing to some. In Egypt, our social class influences to a great extent some of our social behaviour. As you cited, in upper social class in Egypt polygamy is not accepted as well as many other social behaviours that might occur or are being accepted in other social class.

Cheers

[/QUOTE]

Ramses nemesis
Member # 4125

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramses nemesis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[This message has been edited by Ramses nemesis (edited 16 May 2004).]

Posts: 444 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramses nemesis
Member # 4125

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramses nemesis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[This message has been edited by Ramses nemesis (edited 16 May 2004).]

Posts: 444 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lori
Member # 2390

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lori     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ramses nemesis:
As for this issue of the so called Egyptian “gigolos”, well I’ve heard about it from others as well, not just here. I personally find it utterly disgusting, and have no respect for such sods. However, you (possibly intentionally) ignore the other facet of the story, and that is the women with whom those buggers get involved. I have no more respect for them than for the guys who shag them. Let me make a few points here:
Just as the guys exploit the sexual needs of the old witches (you can swap the “w” with a “b” here if you wish, I’m just writing it this way to avoid swearing), the women equally well exploit the financial needs of the guys. So it’s not that the guys are tricking innocent women or such, it’s being vicious both ways.

A big myth: men are driven by their hormones. Well surprise surprise!! women are as much so as men, if not more, love it or loathe it, it is the truth. Let me try to ellucidate my thesis with a hypothetical situation. Try explaining to a woman in the “west” that you’d like to have a relationship with her, but you don’t want to have intercourse, and you’ll get one of two lines of argument, depending on how the girl views herself. There’s the girl who’s insecure about her looks, she’ll present the “you hate me because I’m fat” argument. Incidentally, I don’t hate fat women, as a matter of fact I find them attractive (save for the excessive cellulite of course), more interestingly though, she’s usually not fat!! . Hey kudos to the chap who mentioned the poem about big buttocks, lol. As for Miss Chastity who called them bosoms and behinds, well hello!! ever heard of boobs & butts, lol. And that’s fairly polite by the way, it’s not vulgar or such.
Anyway, back to our topic, the second line of argument is the “you’re a bloody fag” one. I believe such girls are even more insecure than the former, because it is quite clear to her that I’m not what she’s claiming. She can easily see that certain parts of my anatomy experience certain physiological changes in certain situation involving the two of us, and that’s certain, lol !!! so as you see no uncertainties here
For some reason she is not able to imagine that there might be a gentleman who’s interested in her intellectually, emotionally and physically (in that order), yet doesn’t want to have intercourse with her. Talking about driven by hormones, huh !!! Well, as the great Al Bundy once said, everything was ok until somebody invented the female orgasm, and women started demanding enjoying sex, lol !!!!

At some point in my troubled life I had great interest in feminism, but unfortunately I found that there’s a great deal of hypocrisy involved in it. I like to call it post modern feminism (pmf, hey don’t confuse that with a similar sounding acronym with female related connotations, lol).
So much for the lecture, nuff said for today, I’ll continue some other time if I find the time. Now make space, let me step off the soap box. I know I’ve opened Pandora’s box, and I’ll be shot at from every direction, so start shooting girls, I’ve got my suit of armour on, lol.

MONICA !! ARE YOU STILL HOLDING THOSE CIGARS?? HAVE YOU NO SHAME WOMAN

Hello Pharaoh
Reading your long message (you have a lot of free time it seems) I could not help laughing! Do you realize how funny you are?

For your information there are many girls (some with big nice buttocks - and NO CELLULITE) who would give 1 inch off their awesome hips to find a guy considerate enough to ask only for their company and not their body, in an effort to get to know each other better. Just keep on looking, you'll find one soon.

And give Monica a break, she's my friend and she's nice. You behave or I'll have Sekmet kick you in your royal ass or buttocks, whichever you prefer.

------------------
sandal_wood@hotmail.com

Posts: 251 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreigngirl
Member # 4054

Rate Member
Not to be against women, but I agree, woman can be just as bad. If the guy is going to sleep with a woman, and she goes along with it, then why judge the guy badly. Obviously they are both satisfying their hormones. Both woman and man ARE NOT that different, it's just that woman like to disguise it as romance, but it's really all the same. romantic story say, a vacationQUOTE]Originally posted by Ramses nemesis:
As for this issue of the so called Egyptian “gigolos”, well I’ve heard about it from others as well, not just here. I personally find it utterly disgusting, and have no respect for such sods. However, you (possibly intentionally) ignore the other facet of the story, and that is the women with whom those buggers get involved. I have no more respect for them than for the guys who shag them. Let me make a few points here:
Just as the guys exploit the sexual needs of the old witches (you can swap the “w” with a “b” here if you wish, I’m just writing it this way to avoid swearing), the women equally well exploit the financial needs of the guys. So it’s not that the guys are tricking innocent women or such, it’s being vicious both ways.

A big myth: men are driven by their hormones. Well surprise surprise!! women are as much so as men, if not more, love it or loathe it, it is the truth. Let me try to ellucidate my thesis with a hypothetical situation. Try explaining to a woman in the “west” that you’d like to have a relationship with her, but you don’t want to have intercourse, and you’ll get one of two lines of argument, depending on how the girl views herself. There’s the girl who’s insecure about her looks, she’ll present the “you hate me because I’m fat” argument. Incidentally, I don’t hate fat women, as a matter of fact I find them attractive (save for the excessive cellulite of course), more interestingly though, she’s usually not fat!! . Hey kudos to the chap who mentioned the poem about big buttocks, lol. As for Miss Chastity who called them bosoms and behinds, well hello!! ever heard of boobs & butts, lol. And that’s fairly polite by the way, it’s not vulgar or such.
Anyway, back to our topic, the second line of argument is the “you’re a bloody fag” one. I believe such girls are even more insecure than the former, because it is quite clear to her that I’m not what she’s claiming. She can easily see that certain parts of my anatomy experience certain physiological changes in certain situation involving the two of us, and that’s certain, lol !!! so as you see no uncertainties here
For some reason she is not able to imagine that there might be a gentleman who’s interested in her intellectually, emotionally and physically (in that order), yet doesn’t want to have intercourse with her. Talking about driven by hormones, huh !!! Well, as the great Al Bundy once said, everything was ok until somebody invented the female orgasm, and women started demanding enjoying sex, lol !!!!

At some point in my troubled life I had great interest in feminism, but unfortunately I found that there’s a great deal of hypocrisy involved in it. I like to call it post modern feminism (pmf, hey don’t confuse that with a similar sounding acronym with female related connotations, lol).
So much for the lecture, nuff said for today, I’ll continue some other time if I find the time. Now make space, let me step off the soap box. I know I’ve opened Pandora’s box, and I’ll be shot at from every direction, so start shooting girls, I’ve got my suit of armour on, lol.

MONICA !! ARE YOU STILL HOLDING THOSE CIGARS?? HAVE YOU NO SHAME WOMAN

[/QUOTE]

Raymon
Member # 3727

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raymon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Back to the first posting ... littlekat2468, there is no need whatsoever for you to freak out ... just take care, and be cautious.
Remember, only reportable things are reported. Usually people come up to boards to speak about bad experiences -the exceptions-, not their good experiences ...

It is the way life goes on ...

------------------
youregypt forum … your convenient answer to your question about Egypt

Posts: 288 | From: Egypt | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jaguar
Member # 3378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jaguar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another kinky sod in here !
Posts: 477 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com