EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Mixed Marriage

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Mixed Marriage
afareed
Member # 4136

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for afareed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi All..I need to find out if there's anyone who has experienced or got to know someone with a case of a mixed marriage between a muslim man and a christian woman..how did it end...etc
Posts: 2 | From: Cairo | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jutta3
Member # 3985

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jutta3   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by afareed:
Hi All..I need to find out if there's anyone who has experienced or got to know someone with a case of a mixed marriage between a muslim man and a christian woman..how did it end...etc

Hi Afareed, there are sooooo many here in this forum and I am sure you'll get many replies. For me, for example, I was a christian women, but I converted. Read the post about "EGYPTIAN LOVE", there you can read a lot about it. And also check the search-option. There were already hundreds of threads about it.
Which nationality do you have? If you can read German I can give you some websites to find information about it.
And if you want to learn about ISLAM you can read my thread about "ONLINE CONSULTING for ISLAM". There are many english spoken websites to get informations.

Posts: 306 | From: Frankfurt, Germany | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
afareed
Member # 4136

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for afareed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm Egyptian, German won't help me ..thx.
I'm was sure there r plenty who faced that bfor..I just need to know what happened...let me know if u can help..

Posts: 2 | From: Cairo | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[This message has been edited by Monica (edited 20 May 2004).]

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kamar
Member # 4014

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kamar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you are egyptian but you are interested in marriage with Egyptian Christian or European Christian?

Posts: 98 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mooly El Din
Member # 1987

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mooly El Din     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kamar:
you are egyptian but you are interested in marriage with Egyptian Christian or European Christian?

Kamar you got it mixed up, the thread says that the marriage is between a muslim man and a christian woman.

Cheers

Posts: 289 | From: Europe | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com