EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Where are the best romantic spots in Egypt?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Where are the best romantic spots in Egypt?
brian04
Member # 3553

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for brian04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everybody,
Since I will be coming to Egypt in October. I want to know where are the best romantic spots in Egypt? I guess you can me call the last of the romantics.

Salam,
Brian

Posts: 432 | From: China | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Nile

It doesn't matter where on the Nile Luxor, Aswan, even Cairo. A sunset on the Nile as you drift past in a sailing boat can not be beaten.

------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Julie
Member # 4181

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Julie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that sounds very romantic indeed....
Posts: 4 | From: Holland | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BoBBoSS
Member # 3456

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for BoBBoSS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my friend , it seems that u want to be ready with all the tools (lol). anywya , i guess romance is something oriented inside us, u can creat your own romance once u feel it inside u , i admit the place may help but sometimes a rose with a lovely whispering word and a candy bar in a normal place may be remembered forever. anyway , i recommend , the revolving restaurant in the meredian , but it is sooooo expensive, also , a candle light dinner in a maixim boat, or peking boat.
i am afraid my friend that most of the romoantic places are rather expensive, but formyself, if it is going to be a night so let it be a night to remember,
candle light + slow music + whispering loving words( i don't have any doubts that u have alot of them) + red roses = unforgetable night

------------------
BoBBoSS

Posts: 249 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[This message has been edited by Monica (edited 17 May 2004).]

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brian04
Member # 3553

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for brian04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BoBBoSS:
my friend , it seems that u want to be ready with all the tools (lol). anywya , i guess romance is something oriented inside us, u can creat your own romance once u feel it inside u , i admit the place may help but sometimes a rose with a lovely whispering word and a candy bar in a normal place may be remembered forever. anyway , i recommend , the revolving restaurant in the meredian , but it is sooooo expensive, also , a candle light dinner in a maixim boat, or peking boat.
i am afraid my friend that most of the romoantic places are rather expensive, but formyself, if it is going to be a night so let it be a night to remember,
candle light + slow music + whispering loving words( i don't have any doubts that u have alot of them) + red roses = unforgetable night

hmmmmmmm....... how about this a full moon, a a blanket on the dessert floor and a canopy above and the shadow of a distance pyramid lingering by.... a nice soft refreshind wind off the nile....and the smile that you see on your girls face.....
with a basket of fruit and food.....
your're set.....
salam,
Brian

Posts: 432 | From: China | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BoBBoSS
Member # 3456

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for BoBBoSS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you forgot the rose :P

------------------
BoBBoSS

Posts: 249 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brian,

One late night (early morning) my husband drove us up to this one spot that overlooks Cairo. Am not sure what the name of it is, but someone here will for sure, and the view is wonderful! If you have a car, would for sure be worth the drive. If not am sure taxi's are available and they had several coffee shops set up around the parking area for sitting.

Laura

Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BoBBoSS
Member # 3456

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for BoBBoSS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it is called El Mokattam , and it is really a very nice view, up near the dge, watching all over cairo at night.
nice spot.

------------------
BoBBoSS

timbuctoo
Member # 440

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for timbuctoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The sand sea to the west of Siwa at sunset is something you won't forget in a hurry. A one-hour walk will get you out far enough to be totally surrounded by huge billowing dunes basking in the dying light of the setting sun. The silence is deafening. I found it more of a mystical experience than romantic. But if you have the right company, a picnic by an open sewer could be romantic, I guess.

If you plan on camping out in the desert, take a warm sleeping bag as it can get VERY cold at night (sub-zero) in the cooler months.

Posts: 266 | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by timbuctoo:
But if you have the right company, a picnic by an open sewer could be romantic, I guess.

I dont think so...ewwwwwwwwwwwww lol

Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brian04
Member # 3553

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for brian04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Monica:
I have one...I have one...

Between 4 and 5 am in a car... driving around the deserted streets of the City Victorious, splendid Cairo, telling her everything you feel...no rose nothin' just your sincere feelings!!!!!

Thanks for all your ideas and suggestions...

You know where the best romantic spot for me would be in egypt...... to be in the hugging embrace of the person whom I am coming to see....

Salam,
Brian

ps remember just give love to all.....

brian04
Member # 3553

Rate Member
quote:
Between 4 and 5 am in a car... driving around the deserted streets of the City Victorious, splendid Cairo, telling her everything you feel...no rose nothin' just your sincere feelings!!!!!

Thanks Monica, I will try that.....

Brian

Have a good day as always

[This message has been edited by Monica (edited 16 May 2004).]

brian04
Member # 3553

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for brian04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by brian04:

LOL i did it again...........

Brian

Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Good luck Penny

[This message has been edited by Penny (edited 20 May 2004).]

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

[This message has been edited by Monica (edited 16 May 2004).]

Monica, come on, no "good" Egyptian girl drives with any man four or five o'clock in the morning in a car on the street ........

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Brian, if you find the right girl, any place in Cairo can be a romantic spot for both of you because you make history there, you both will always remember what happened at a certain spot........

[This message has been edited by Tigerlily (edited 17 May 2004).]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Tigerlily:
[B]
Brian, if you find the right girl, any place in Cairo can be a romantic spot for both of you because you make history there, you both will always remember what happened at a certain spot........

Tigerlily you are so right and I suppose it's the same for any place in the world and it does not even have to be romantic it all about the feelings between you at that moment in time.

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member

Penny, yes, thats what I meant. And I have many of them in Egypt .........

Increase Peace
Member # 4312

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Increase Peace     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey just go to devil's head it's a protected area in the red sea where they have a beach camp surrounded by mountains from all sides no electricity bedwen food amazing live music in candles and fire atmosphere at night on the beach clean bathrooms and huts, unbelievable nature and view beautiful sea u can dive and swim , sunrise and sunset on the mountain is crazy man !!
i find this the most romantic and chilling place in the world .

Posts: 24 | From: cairo - alex | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Increase Peace:

This sounds soooo good
Can you be a bit more specific where this is the Red Sea is a big place??
Thanks Penny

Increase Peace
Member # 4312

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Increase Peace     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
give me ur e.mail penny i'll tell u how to get there and i can send u some pics of the place too and u know what it's the cheapest place in egypt ( best things in life are free )

[This message has been edited by Increase Peace (edited 17 May 2004).]

Posts: 24 | From: cairo - alex | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Increase Peace
Member # 4312

Rate Member
england , diving, sharm = camel diving am i right penny ?
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Increase Peace:
england , diving, sharm = camel diving am i right penny ?

Nope strictly an Ocean College girl??

would love the info on your Red Sea spot.. thanks so much.... Penny

[This message has been edited by Penny (edited 17 May 2004).]

Increase Peace
Member # 4312

Rate Member
hey penny check ur mail i sent u the pics
Mimmi
Member # 3606

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mimmi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Increase Peace:
[B]
Hi Increase Peace
I would also like to know more about the place.

Posts: 523 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Increase Peace
Member # 4312

Rate Member
hey just give me ur e.mail mimmi
brian04
Member # 3553

Rate Member
hey peace,
where is this place?

brian

brian04
Member # 3553

Rate Member
what about the desert at night........

brian

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by brian04:
what about the desert at night........

brian

Brian, it can get very cold so you need to snuggle tight with your love.....

brian04
Member # 3553

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:

Brian, it can get very cold so you need to snuggle tight with your love.....

hmmmmmmm....
brian

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com