EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Need to talk to someone from Cairo

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Need to talk to someone from Cairo
Cindy82
Member # 4194

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for Cindy82     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm considering moving to Cairo, Egypt with my family... but I would like to talk to someone to find out more about it... such as the rent costs, flats that are available, what it's like living there and so on.

If anyone is willing to chat with me, through email or instant Messenger, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks.

Posts: 1 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
annie_81
Member # 4149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for annie_81     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
rent is cheaper in cairo than in canada/us, in fact, everything is cheaper. Cairo is the most charming city i ever visited in my whole life. Thats why im moving there in august. you ll love it!
Posts: 370 | From: Montreal, Canada + World expat | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chrisderfer
Member # 2985

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chrisderfer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cairo is a great place for foreigners, young or old.
I'm a 22 yo foreigner....you can e-mail me at Chrisderfer@hotmail.com

Posts: 40 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egy_prince
Member # 2853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egy_prince     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by annie_81:
rent is cheaper in cairo than in canada/us, in fact, everything is cheaper. Cairo is the most charming city i ever visited in my whole life. Thats why im moving there in august. you ll love it!

Cindy ...

I'm from Cairo..

U can contact me for any request or help..

wm_2gether@hotmail.com

Salam

Posts: 471 | From: egypt | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sane
Member # 4163

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cairo is a really nice place, especially for foreigners :) But in order for you to avoid spending the rest of your life regretting this decision, you must carefully pick up the place you're going to stay at. Cairo is a really big city, and it has a place for everyone. Depending on where you're coming from, you should search for a place with a similar lifestyle. Nobody can tell you the cost of living in egypt. You must come and see for yourself. But don't worry, its cheap.

Best regards.
sane
alterror@hotmail.com

Posts: 7 | From: Cairo | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
khalid_2002
Member # 1709

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for khalid_2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Cindy,
welcome to Egypt , hope that u'll have wonderful time here..
i like to write and chat with u as well.. my e-mail: khalid_abuzeid@hotmail.com and my web page www.virtualtourist.com/khalid_eg

hope to become nice friends,
urs,
Khalid

------------------
Khalid
khalid_abuzeid@hotmail.com
www.virtualtourist.com/khalid_eg

Be urself, No matter what they say.

Posts: 310 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dreamy11
Member # 4004

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dreamy11   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi cindy ,am from cairo 28 of age ,working in the world of business here ...cairo is so charming capital my dear ,u will feel so warmy and welcome here ,if u wanna any information ,contact me in my email omda_auf@hotmail.com i will be happy dear ...wish u all good...bye
Posts: 17 | From: cairo | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com