EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Egyptian men are all married in Egypt!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Egyptian men are all married in Egypt!
Pamela Eid
Member # 4231

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for Pamela Eid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Asalamu Alaikum wa rahmatou allahi wa barakatu. Bisillah rahman ir rahim. My name is Pamela, I was engaged to a man from Egypt and was very happy, I am a 23 year old Muslim from Ireland. I always wanted to go to egypt inshallah I will some day, with promise of my fiance taking me to Egypt I could not wait to go over, all my sisters informed me that an Egyptian man is always married in his own country, I didn't believe this until I was informed by an Embassy that the man is married to his cousin since he was age 16 walahi this is the truth, he also is the father of four children to Ms Ghadallah in ALexandria, I loved him so much but he still denies she is his wife even though he got a divorce cert sent over. Subhana Allah, please all ladies in this forumand wherever, I know ladies who ended up in mental home because of the torture they encountered. If you want both mental and physical torture marry a man from Egypt and ruin your whole life. May Allah forgive me. Egyptian belong with Egyptians, I am now engaged to a wonderful Palestinian man who is very strong mashallah. UNlike the like of the Egyptian majority. Please take this message very seriously any woman who is thinking of marrying an Egpytian, becuase it is only for papers walahi walahi walahi. May Allah (SWT) forgive me. Salam ALaikum, your sista Pamela.
Posts: 3 | From: Ireland | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[This message has been edited by Monica (edited 17 May 2004).]

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amiraela
Member # 4201

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for amiraela     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pamela i don!t agree with u there i was married to a man here in ireland who was!nt very good to me i divorced him and seven years ago i met the love of my life, my solemate. he is egyptian and a kinder more honest man u could not meet he has treated me with nothing but love and repect and everyday with him is special.u had a bad experience as most of us woman probably had at one time or other but don!t judge all egyptian men the same bieng treated badly can come from any man in any country.
Posts: 16 | From: N IRELAND | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha Pamela you picked the wrong board to whine on.. anyways aren't all Irish and Palestinians terrorists (generally speaking of course)? Like attracts like..hehe
Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amiraela
Member # 4201

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for amiraela     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how many irish and palestine terriorists do u know personally laura?know any cause i have lived in ireland all my life and don!t another case of judging people in where they come from
Posts: 16 | From: N IRELAND | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katrina
Member # 3747

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for katrina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[This message has been edited by katrina (edited 30 May 2004).]

Posts: 995 | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kimo_the_maniac
Member # 1761

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kimo_the_maniac     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pamela Eid:
Subhana Allah, please all ladies in this forumand wherever, I know ladies who ended up in mental home because of the torture they encountered. If you want both mental and physical torture marry a man from Egypt and ruin your whole life.

Yeah that's right ALL Egyptians are into BDSM. Like ALL of us male and female own our personal collection of whips, ballgags, and hot boiling wax. Glad to hear the Palestinian is "strong", don't think he'd be our match though. How's that mental institution shaping up Pamella? Wonder who unlocked your cage.

Seriously though, you're funny wallahi and may God forgive me, LOL!

Posts: 850 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amiraela
Member # 4201

Rate Member
ok katrina understand now it just me bieng a thick irish woman cause as u all know we irish have areputation for bieng thick he .he
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by amiraela:
how many irish and palestine terriorists do u know personally laura?know any cause i have lived in ireland all my life and don!t another case of judging people in where they come from

I have a whole family "loaded" with them..haha. and going to take on the Irish ones too if my daughter marries the man she wants to..

Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amiraela
Member # 4201

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for amiraela     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
laura good on ya girl
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello planet earth calling

No way...........practicalities.............they can't afford it at 16

Egypt is a civilised nation and should be treated as such

------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pamela Eid
Member # 4231

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pamela Eid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eh Amireala, was that first husband an Egyptian? I wish u mabrok in ur marriage and please cut out the crap with da terrorists! sorry I meant to say that the man fears Allah (SWT) when I said 'strong'. Sorry if I upset anyone I just got hurt but inshallah I will have mabrok in this marriage. Never know he could turn out worse than that Egyptian sister Amireala (sorry for the spelling) can ye email me on pameladonohoe414@hotmail.com. seen as we are both in Dublin. Salam Alaikum.
Posts: 3 | From: Ireland | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pamela Eid
Member # 4231

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pamela Eid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and Kimo if I am that funny email me and explain why I was used for papers even though I am muslim. WHY? why would that be I wonder?
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[This message has been edited by Monica (edited 17 May 2004).]

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amiraela
Member # 4201

Rate Member
pamela i have tried to e-mail you 3times but it keeps coming back delivery failure.ps. no my first husband was not egyptian he was english

BoBBoSS
Member # 3456

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for BoBBoSS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pamela,
i guess u r wrong my dear, i am an egyptian , and i find myself simply disagree with u , i am willing to marry a non egyptian lady no matter where she is from , but she must fullfill the things i am looking for in the girl of my dream, plus also she must get used to my society , and let be hers too, rather than this she will be my queen,

------------------
BoBBoSS

Posts: 249 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kamar
Member # 4014

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for kamar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that perhaps you have not been fortunate with that man,not all the Egyptians are so,as all over the world you can find also in egypt honest people and not honest people.
Posts: 98 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia
Member # 1230

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wherever you're from, Pamela, it's certainly not Ireland.

Posts: 2334 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karinfarid
Member # 3352

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for karinfarid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
..becuase it is only for papers walahi walahi walahi. May Allah (SWT) forgive me. [/B]

I can only say: Allahumma ameen.

Posts: 295 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BM ® Bazoka machine
Member # 12757

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for BM ® Bazoka machine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ameen
Posts: 126 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh batters you are really bored [Frown]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maxman
Member # 12150

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for maxman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OH AllaH save the Egyptian man from women batterings and guide him to the right gates of heaven!&teach him that all camels arent the same!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
www.excitingegypt.co.uk

Posts: 998 | From: UK,Egypt,east and central africa..... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unsure
Member # 12244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for unsure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Egyptian man is always married in his own country - NOT [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 319 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hibbah
Member # 12156

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hibbah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
who dug this up, this is an old thread.

and right, like palestinian guys are angels. where i live, most of the arabs are palestinians. so anyone thinking that theres something inherently wrong with egyptians, can come visit in my neck of the woods and check out the character of some of these people.

Posts: 1967 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
OH AllaH save the Egyptian man from women batterings and guide him to the right gates of heaven!&teach him that all camels arent the same!!
[Big Grin]
Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BM ® Bazoka machine:
ameen

A new member since 9/11 doesn't go around digging up these old threads.

Especially when these revolve around a bunch of vendettas of one sole username!

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com