EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » don't let me wake for you bring joy to my dreams....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: don't let me wake for you bring joy to my dreams....
brian04
Member # 3553

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for brian04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
for you the special one..... who shines so ever bright.....

GENTLE Love, ungentle for thy deed,
Thou makest my heart
A bloody mark
With piercing shot to bleed.
Shoot soft, sweet Love, for fear thou shoot amiss,
For fear too keen
Thy arrows been,
And hist the heart where my beloved is.
Too fair that fortune were, nor never I
Shall be so blest,
Among the rest,
That Love shall seize on her by sympathy.
Then since with Love my prayers bear no boot,
This doth remain
To cease my pain,
I take the wound, and die at Venus' foot.

Posts: 432 | From: China | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And I didn't even know that you cared (:
Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brian04
Member # 3553

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for brian04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Luxorlover:
And I didn't even know that you cared (:

looks like i have made my first enemy on es..... okay.... i am ready for a fight.....
why jerk are jelous of what u cannot find....

waiting for your trifle reponse.....

may you continue to be a jerk on this forum.....

all the worst to you.....

be careful of your ip address....

just a kind warning.......

have an unpleasant day......

Posts: 432 | From: China | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
claire_1237
Member # 3724

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for claire_1237     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't be so ridiculous Brian, I think it was meant 'tongue in cheek' because you sent a private love declaration on a public forum. Your not seriously taking it as an insult are you?
Hope you had a great day.

Posts: 81 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Funny how people reveal their true colours in the end.

Wonder if your 'love' read what you wrote??

Claire is right what Luxor lover wrote was very tongue in cheek.

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katrina
Member # 3747

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for katrina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[This message has been edited by katrina (edited 06 June 2004).]

Posts: 995 | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katrina
Member # 3747

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for katrina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 995 | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katrina
Member # 3747

Rate Member
double

katrina
Member # 3747

Rate Member
double

katrina
Member # 3747

Rate Member

citizen
Member # 1344

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for citizen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm lost... Is katrina the gentle love?

Posts: 1039 | From: Cairo | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
claire_1237
Member # 3724

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for claire_1237     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know but it looks like she's lost for words!
Posts: 81 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My note was meant to be friendly and funny. I am horrified at your ill wishes towards me. I mean you no harm and no dissrepect.

However, now I think that if your girlfriend rejects you then she has had a lucky escape.

Please don't ever threaten me again. It does you no credit. If anything happens to me then people will know who to look for !!

Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shams
Member # 4486

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shams     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this is weird

Posts: 26 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
claire_1237
Member # 3724

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for claire_1237     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brian, your love posts have got me thinking about what love really is and what other peoples definitions of love are. ES is a discussion forum, therefore if you post private thoughts on here, people will discuss them and you shouldn't take it as an attack. Obviously love means different things to different people and that is natural. I must admit that every time I read your public love declarations, I feel uncomfortable and can't quite understand why.

For me, love is about so much more than feeling the need to tell all and sundry of your love, it is an intensely private thing. Love is about a husband or wife being diagnosed with a fatal and debilitating illness, having to care for them 24/7, washing them, dressing them, feeding them, taking them to the toilet and wiping their backside and being thankful to god every minute of every day that they are still with you. Love is about an old couple, who have been married for 50 years and have been through good times and bad times. Have raised families, lost loved ones, faced job losses, faced moments of joy and times of sheer sadness yet still look at one another with the same adoration as the day they met.
Love is about knowing your partners imperfections and still loving them for it.
I personally don't feel that 'love' is something between two people that have only ever met on the Internet and not in person, which I believe is your situation Brian. That can only be a cross between excitement, lust and infatuation and whilst that is lovely, it is NOT love.
What does everybody else think?

katrina
Member # 3747

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for katrina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by citizen:
I'm lost... Is katrina the gentle love?

HAHAHAHAHAA

Oh, shoot me! This is the most hillarious joke I have heard for the whole weekend! I have been sitting at home working on such tough stuff, my brain has swollen from thinking and problem solving. Thanks, citizen and claire, for making me laugh. No, I am not Brian's "gentle love". This is funny. I wrote to Brian that he needed to grow up, but then ah, why bother, too much fighting everywhere, so I tried to delete it, but for some reason this thing kept posting, and posting, and I kept deleting and deleting..Anyway, sorry girls, but you still have to solve the mystery of who the gentle love is

[This message has been edited by katrina (edited 07 June 2004).]

katrina
Member # 3747

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by claire_1237:
Brian, your love posts have got me thinking about what love really is and what other peoples definitions of love are. ES is a discussion forum, therefore if you post private thoughts on here, people will discuss them and you shouldn't take it as an attack. Obviously love means different things to different people and that is natural. I must admit that every time I read your public love declarations, I feel uncomfortable and can't quite understand why.

For me, love is about so much more than feeling the need to tell all and sundry of your love, it is an intensely private thing. Love is about a husband or wife being diagnosed with a fatal and debilitating illness, having to care for them 24/7, washing them, dressing them, feeding them, taking them to the toilet and wiping their backside and being thankful to god every minute of every day that they are still with you. Love is about an old couple, who have been married for 50 years and have been through good times and bad times. Have raised families, lost loved ones, faced job losses, faced moments of joy and times of sheer sadness yet still look at one another with the same adoration as the day they met.
I personally don't feel that 'love' is something between two people that have only ever met on the Internet and not in person, which I believe is your situation Brian. That can only be a cross between excitement, lust and infatuation and whilst that is lovely, it is NOT love.

Claire, I fully agree with you. Would you post this to "What is love?" It would be so great

brian04
Member # 3553

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for brian04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
My note was meant to be friendly and funny. I am horrified at your ill wishes towards me. I mean you no harm and no dissrepect.

However, now I think that if your girlfriend rejects you then she has had a lucky escape.

My apologizes......
Don't like being attacked becasue i attack nobody......
I disrepect nobody in this forum.....
as for rejection..... don't think so....

Please don't ever threaten me again. It does you no credit. If anything happens to me then people will know who to look for !!

My apologizes......
Don't like being attacked becasue i attack nobody......
I disrepect nobody in this forum.....
as for rejection..... don't think so....
who knows what true colors people have if you don't meet them face to face...

brian04
Member # 3553

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for brian04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

hi claire.... you are right about your views about love..... but remember people meet each other in the strangest ways...... u never know when it's coming your way..
salam,
brian

brian04
Member # 3553

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for brian04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by katrina:
HAHAHAHAHAA

Oh, shoot me! This is the most hillarious joke I have heard for the whole weekend! I have been sitting at home working on such tough stuff, my brain has swollen from thinking and problem solving. Thanks, citizen and claire, for making me laugh. No, I am not Brian's "gentle love". This is funny. I wrote to Brian that he needed to grow up, but then ah, why bother, too much fighting everywhere, so I tried to delete it, but for some reason this thing kept posting, and posting, and I kept deleting and deleting..Anyway, sorry girls, but you still have to solve the mystery of who the gentle love is

[This message has been edited by katrina (edited 07 June 2004).]

hi katrina......
lol.... my gentle love... as for my gentle love.... guess that will remain a secret...

salam,
brian

Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry Brian but that is crap. You did attack me

"all the worst to you.....

have an unpleasant day"

If that is not an attack then nothing is and I did not find it funny.

Lady, if you are following this for Allah's sake keep away from this pyscho creep.

katrina
Member # 3747

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by brian04:
hi katrina......
lol.... my gentle love... as for my gentle love.... guess that will remain a secret...

salam,
brian

Oh, chap, please, keep it to yourself. It was my tongue in cheek response to the girls' joke that I found hillarious. I just thought I needed to jump in and clarify that I had nothing to do with any kind of gentle love or ode-singing on this board

brian04
Member # 3553

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for brian04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

have an unpleasant day"

Lady, if you are following this for Allah's sake keep away from this pyscho creep.

i have already aploogized if you cannot accept.... fine... whatever.... move on....

oh by the way the lady is following it.....so i guess rejection is out of the order.....

brian04
Member # 3553

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for brian04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

have an unpleasant day"

i think it's kinda of funny.....
i know i will be attacked for this....
waiting...... lol

Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Sorry Brian but you are a truly sad man and not a worthy adversary. Get back into your corner. I will not visit your site again.

And, your ladyfriend. Girl, you are scraping the bottom of the barrel run while you can.

katrina
Member # 3747

Rate Member
Listen, Brian, you are truly showing your true face, aren't you?! disgrace

[This message has been edited by katrina (edited 08 June 2004).]

NOxReducer
Member # 3836

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for NOxReducer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LuxorLover, I'm very much with you, he has a knack for threatening people on here (I've been threatened before), however he is a little man and as you say not worthy of the adversary...
Cheers

[This message has been edited by NOxReducer (edited 08 June 2004).]

Posts: 185 | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brian04
Member # 3553

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for brian04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NOxReducer:
LuxorLover, I'm very much with you, he has a knack for threatening people on here (I've been threatened before), however he is a little man and as you say not worthy of the adversary...
Cheers

[This message has been edited by NOxReducer (edited 08 June 2004).]

hi there... my friend by no means r u a saint... i was denfending the persons point of view because he wanted to find somebody on this forum.... i guess you are just old fashioned....... i may not wanna be a worthy adversary to someone.... becaue i am not here to attack people... i only respond when i am attacked..... so my friend have a nice day.....

salam,
brian

brian04
Member # 3553

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for brian04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by katrina:
Listen, Brian, you are truly showing your true face, aren't you?! disgrace

[This message has been edited by katrina (edited 08 June 2004).]

i am being attacked.... so i just take it....

brian04
Member # 3553

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for brian04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Sorry Brian but you are a truly sad man and not a worthy adversary. Get back into your corner. I will not visit your site again.

And, your ladyfriend. Girl, you are scraping the bottom of the barrel run while you can.

luxorlover have you found your true love yet? anyways i am not going to respond to your post.... i apologized if you cannot accept fine.... no love lost here......

claire_1237
Member # 3724

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for claire_1237     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brian - nobody was attacking you in any way shape or form, thats what is really weird about it!
But hey! As you take 'non attacking' threads as 'attacks' then I may as well go for the jugular instead of being diplomatic.
I think you are one hell of a weird guy sending these types of threads to some girl that you lets face it, YOU HAVE NEVER MET BEFORE! Ok you may have emailed each other, maybe even seem each other on Webcam but lets face it - you haven't met her!I also find it strange that you try to set yourself up as Mr Nice Guy when often your posts portray something quite different.

This is a Public forum. If all 4500 members were ALL to post there love poems to their significant other on ES - well lets face, It would be pretty damn tedious. I am sure the Eternal love would have been more than happy to receive this email in her private yahoo/hotmail inbox.

[This message has been edited by claire_1237 (edited 09 June 2004).]

brian04
Member # 3553

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for brian04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Brian - nobody was attacking you in any way shape or form, thats what is really weird about it!
But hey! As you take 'non attacking' threads as 'attacks' then I may as well go for the jugular instead of being diplomatic.
I think you are one hell of a weird guy sending these types of threads to some girl that you lets face it, YOU HAVE NEVER MET BEFORE! Ok you may have emailed each other, maybe even seem each other on Webcam but lets face it - you haven't met her!I also find it strange that you try to set yourself up as Mr Nice Guy when often your posts portray something quite different.

claire i respect your view......

Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
I promised myself that I would not rise to Brian's bait as I think he is a complete nutter but .... Brian posted dreadful peotry on an open forum because he wanted everyone to read it. Then he threatened me nastily for making a tongue-in-cheek one line comment. I do not accept his appology because he does not mean it.

Claire,

Well done, you have hit the nail on the head. Sex-line chat rooms are full of inadequate people like Brian who are incapable of maintaining one-to-one relationships. Very sad.

NoxReducer

I'm sorry to learn that you were threatened too. Can we form a club? But, Brian is sick in the heat so I suppose we should pity him both as a person and as a failed poet.

Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL Claire, I think at least HALF of them have posted their broken heart stories, and yes it has become tedious and boring.

quote:
This is a Public forum. If all 4500 members were ALL to post there love poems to their significant other on ES - well lets face, It would be pretty damn tedious.

Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brian04
Member # 3553

Rate Member
quote:
I promised myself that I would not rise to Brian's bait as I think he is a complete nutter but .... Brian posted dreadful peotry on an open forum because he wanted everyone to read it. Then he threatened me nastily for making a tongue-in-cheek one line comment. I do not accept his appology because he does not mean it.

Claire,

Well done, you have hit the nail on the head. Sex-line chat rooms are full of inadequate people like Brian who are incapable of maintaining one-to-one relationships. Very sad.

NoxReducer

I'm sorry to learn that you were threatened too. Can we form a club? But, Brian is sick in the heat so I suppose we should pity him both as a person and as a failed poet.

lol......................

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com