EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Nancy Ajram

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Nancy Ajram
janym
Member # 4269

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for janym     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey!
I am an admirer of the Arabic music. Especially I like to listen to of women singers. I think they have strong beautiful voices.
Could anyone give me some advices where can I get of Nancy Ajram mp3 songs? I discovered everywhere on the Web even on “Mazika” but without success.
Any advices of the best Arabic singers are also welcomed!

Posts: 7 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mouny-Cairo
Member # 2490

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mouny-Cairo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
try www.6arab.com
then click on the area of lebanon, all lebanon's singers will appear with names and photos click on nancy then download its songs.

N.B.
They songs are rm only.

Posts: 66 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptianambition
Member # 4376

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for egyptianambition     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
u can also go to www.mazika.com
register there for free and download so many albums for lots of sinegrs males and females from the arab world.
i hope u r gonna enjoy it
there r lots of other arab singers either females or males ,like Ellisa,latifa,samira said,Amr Diab,MOhamed Fouad

Posts: 74 | From: cairo,egypt | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptianambition
Member # 4376

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for egyptianambition     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello again,
i found another two good sites to download songs from them www.salmiya.net www.mp3hat.com
i hope u r gonna enjoy both sites

Posts: 74 | From: cairo,egypt | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
janym
Member # 4269

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for janym     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ayman24:
try www.6arab.com
then click on the area of lebanon, all lebanon's singers will appear with names and photos click on nancy then download its songs.

N.B.
They songs are rm only.

Thank you ayman!!!
I followed to your suggestion but...
Despite my efforts it doesnt work, neither listening nor downloading
Nevertheless thank you!

[This message has been edited by janym (edited 09 June 2004).]

Posts: 7 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
janym
Member # 4269

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by egyptianambition:
Hello again,
i found another two good sites to download songs from them www.salmiya.net www.mp3hat.com
i hope u r gonna enjoy both sites

How's cool!!! They both work!
I'll really enjoy it on my weekends!

My kisses to you and ayman!

egyptianambition
Member # 4376

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for egyptianambition     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Janym,
iam glad the links worked with u ,i hope u r gonna enjoy downloading songs from there.
by the way u r from where?
iam from egypt
my kisses to you as well sweetie

egyptianambition
Member # 4376

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for egyptianambition     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[This message has been edited by egyptianambition (edited 10 June 2004).]

janym
Member # 4269

Rate Member
quote:
Hello Janym,
iam glad the links worked with u ,i hope u r gonna enjoy downloading songs from there.
by the way u r from where?
iam from egypt
my kisses to you as well sweetie

For now my favorite singer is Diana Haddad. Her vocal sounds exited, great amasing songs. Whereas she's quite young!!!

[This message has been edited by janym (edited 26 July 2004).]

Troubles101
Member # 4543

Icon 13 posted      Profile for Troubles101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she has no voice.
Posts: 1732 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptianambition
Member # 4376

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for egyptianambition     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Troubles who do u think has got voice?
Troubles101
Member # 4543

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troubles101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Troubles who do u think has got voice?

I can't count, but this Nancy and the other rouby got no voice....only waist they got.

Posts: 1732 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amoona
Member # 4838

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for amoona     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think nancy ajram has a great voice but dont you guys think that she will go to hell since songs are (haram,7aram)
so what do you think guys

Posts: 4 | From: minnesota, USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Natashiah
Member # 4566

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Natashiah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Sherin is my favourite...the oldies are Umi Kulthum...but Im not sure if thats your style.I have a Cd at home of some Nubian guy..his got such a beautiful voice but for the life of me I cant remember his name at the moment.

Posts: 723 | From: South Africa | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ghada586
Member # 4848

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for ghada586     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi i am looking for arabic song video clip.
I know one of it its www.oghnia.com but it doesn't show the new songs we have to wait a while at least 5 to 6 months. So please does any of you has a website for a video clip or a mp3 website except mazika or mazikaty.
Please tell me as soon possible
thanks

Posts: 4 | From: minnesota, USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaliGirl
Member # 4409

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for CaliGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello All!
Was wondering if any of you know the title of a song I saw on a video. There are lots of kids signing (cute ones). Video is about a man whom is trying to speak to the parent of the house and these kids pick up the phone and start talking kid stuff to him. Actually the video is really funny. And I like the song. Thanks!!!!!

------------------

Posts: 62 | From: San Diego, Ca USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dajjal supreme
Member # 4381

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dajjal supreme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Troubles101:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by egyptianambition:
[b]Troubles who do u think has got voice?

I can't count, but this Nancy and the other rouby got no voice....only waist they got.[/B][/QUOTE]
LOL, but isn't 'waist' the only thing most female arab singers got? If anyone thought their albums were successes primarily for the music then they are are greatly misinformed!

Posts: 170 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ghada586
Member # 4848

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for ghada586     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
please does any of you people has a good website for arabic songs video clips except www.oghnia.com
please tell me as fast as you could
thanks alot

ghada586
Member # 4848

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ghada586     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi
does any of you has a mp3 songs except mp3hat because i tried it. But its so bad it doesn't even work when i download it. It doesn't work so please tell me a good website. ok thanks alot
have a great day

janym
Member # 4269

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by amoona:
I think nancy ajram has a great voice but dont you guys think that she will go to hell since songs are (haram,7aram)
so what do you think guys

Nevertheless you can see she is very popular. So it's only her business!

ghada586
Member # 4848

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ghada586     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what do you think JANYM is amoona right or wrong
i think she is right
how about you?

amoona
Member # 4838

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for amoona     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you JANYM
but why did you wrote it again i am not mad or anything i am happy but i was just wondering

BahYBasha
Member # 4522

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for BahYBasha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
doesn anybody know a website where i could see amr daib`s new video clip?

thanks

Posts: 180 | From: halifax, nova scotia, canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
janym
Member # 4269

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by amoona:
Thank you JANYM
but why did you wrote it again i am not mad or anything i am happy but i was just wondering

As you can see I wrote my thought only once. Not again. ???

janym
Member # 4269

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by ghada586:
what do you think JANYM is amoona right or wrong
i think she is right
how about you?

You want me to develop this topic? Well. I cant say anything praising or judging cause
I’ve seen only one Nancy‘s clip. Nothing vulgar or shameful. But I've heard some information from the news. I think there is no reason to discuss about her way of her performances! Who cares? We still dont know are there a hell or paradise in fact?

Troubles101
Member # 4543

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troubles101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by janym:
[B] You want me to develop this topic? Well. I cant say anything praising or judging cause
I’ve seen only one Nancy‘s clip. Nothing vulgar or shameful.

You are talking about Um kalthoom,right?
Nancy is totally the opposite of what you said and she has no problem admitting being that way.

BTW, why everytime we get a bitch doing such things like rouby or nancy they would answer by saying they are no different than Hind Rostom.was Hind seen as such decent woman and i don't know?

Troubles101
Member # 4543

Baba fain: http://6arab.com/singers/masri/free-baby/index.htm

if you like this kind of songs you may find "sorry mama" intersting: http://music.6arab.com/4-kids_sorry-mama.ram

quote:
Originally posted by CaliGirl:
Hello All!
Was wondering if any of you know the title of a song I saw on a video. There are lots of kids signing (cute ones). Video is about a man whom is trying to speak to the parent of the house and these kids pick up the phone and start talking kid stuff to him. Actually the video is really funny. And I like the song. Thanks!!!!!

Troubles101
Member # 4543

Also baba oba7 is funny!

quote:
Originally posted by Troubles101:
Baba fain: http://6arab.com/singers/masri/free-baby/index.htm

if you like this kind of songs you may find "sorry mama" intersting: http://music.6arab.com/4-kids_sorry-mama.ram

amoona
Member # 4838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for amoona     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so does any of you have a mp3 song to download
please tell me any website if you know
thanks alot

elmagnoon
Member # 4199

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for elmagnoon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ayman24:
try www.6arab.com

N.B.
They songs are rm only.

june 9,2004

[This message has been edited by elmagnoon (edited 29 August 2004).]

Posts: 343 | From: Magnoon Land | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com