EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » No Euro 2004 games in the US

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: No Euro 2004 games in the US
NOxReducer
Member # 3836

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for NOxReducer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone else suffering? Was not prepared to pay $170 to watch the games....

Posts: 185 | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kimo_the_maniac
Member # 1761

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kimo_the_maniac     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NOxReducer:

Oh man you should have seen England vs. France last night. I laughed hysterically for 15 minutes.

Posts: 850 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dreamcatcher
Member # 3938

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dreamcatcher     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Gee, so sorry to hear you have to pay so much to watch 2004 Euro games. We watched on Satalite or else we go to restaurant/pubs with full screens to watch matches, in fact my son and husband out now watching games, not 2 sure who is playing 2nite. We are mad soccer followers, my son, is a player, which hopefully will be his career or profession soon. I am hoping he will be selected to play for his country in 2010 which will be hosted in my country. LOL....holding thumbs for him.
Dreamcatcher

[This message has been edited by dreamcatcher (edited 14 June 2004).]

[This message has been edited by dreamcatcher (edited 14 June 2004).]

Posts: 286 | From: south africa | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saladin
Member # 4220

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saladin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes I am suffering too. The pubs are charging $20 cover fee to watch the games.
Posts: 94 | From: Boise, Idaho, USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sunflower
Member # 4285

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sunflower     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello there

isn't there maybe an internet-site, that would show you the matches?!
just thinking.....

have a great day
sunflower

Posts: 73 | From: Switzerland | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Suffering? suffering?

the suffering is England 1 France 2
both goals to France scored after the 90th minute. OOOOOOOOOOOOh the pain

Penny

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kimo_the_maniac
Member # 1761

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kimo_the_maniac     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Penny:
Suffering? suffering?

the suffering is England 1 France 2
both goals to France scored after the 90th minute. OOOOOOOOOOOOh the pain

Penny

Muahahahahahaha!
haha!
ha!
LOL
ROFL

Posts: 850 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NOxReducer
Member # 3836

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for NOxReducer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Face it People, Beckham will never compare to Zidane...Zizou kicks rear-end...
Posts: 185 | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kimo_the_maniac
Member # 1761

Rate Member
quote:
Face it People, Beckham will never compare to Zidane...Zizou kicks rear-end...

It's a very confusing match Nox, on the one hand England did play very well and they WERE gonn'a win. On the other hand France was also playing well, and their two goals are clean and deserved. So it's a bit confusing, you may think it's unfair, but then again it's fair. Blah!

BTW Nox, are you in TAMU?

NOxReducer
Member # 3836

Rate Member
Kimo, what's up man, yeah France deserved to win, they pressured all the time, and the English just let the pressure mount on...Hopefully England can bounce back and qualify...
Kimo yes I am at TAMU

Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Help!

Am going to be stuck on a plane when England V Switzerland kick off tomorrow. PLease can someone post the result for me.

Will be praying Beckham gets his act together, where was he? and as for missing that penalty... let Michael do it next time.

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NOxReducer
Member # 3836

Rate Member
Sunflower, no there isnt, if there was I would not be complaining as much....

quote:
Originally posted by sunflower:
hello there

isn't there maybe an internet-site, that would show you the matches?!
just thinking.....

have a great day
sunflower

kimo_the_maniac
Member # 1761

Rate Member
quote:
Kimo, what's up man, yeah France deserved to win, they pressured all the time, and the English just let the pressure mount on...Hopefully England can bounce back and qualify...
Kimo yes I am at TAMU

Okay, just say hi to the two guys in Electrical Engineering. Say Karim said helloz.

NOxReducer
Member # 3836

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by kimo_the_maniac:
Okay, just say hi to the two guys in Electrical Engineering. Say Karim said helloz.

Kimo, would that by any chance be Ahmed and Faisal, i think there is a Ramez, and a Rami as well in electrical engineering...so take your pick...

[This message has been edited by NOxReducer (edited 16 June 2004).]

kimo_the_maniac
Member # 1761

Rate Member
quote:
Kimo, would that by any chance be Ahmed and Faisal, i think there is a Ramez, and a Rami as well in electrical engineering...so take your pick...

[This message has been edited by NOxReducer (edited 16 June 2004).]

Faisal and Mohammed. Mohammed is the new guy.

ShadowLynnParker
Member # 4559

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for ShadowLynnParker   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont watch the games I am the games. lol Having a blast
Posts: 5 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NOxReducer
Member # 3836

Rate Member
Shut up you FREAK
quote:
Originally posted by ShadowLynnParker:
i dont watch the games I am the games. lol Having a blast

sunflower
Member # 4285

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sunflower     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Sunflower, no there isnt, if there was I would not be complaining as much....

thought so.....!!!
i will tape them all and then send them to you!!!

Posts: 73 | From: Switzerland | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com