EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » How Stupid can someone be?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How Stupid can someone be?
Rimo
Member # 3586

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Rimo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[This message has been edited by Rimo (edited 08 August 2004).]

Posts: 314 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That reminded of the American who was married to a Japanese giesha girl for twenty yeats and had two children with her before he found out that she was man and had borrowed the children from someone else.

Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Luxor, I am rolling... I guess in our brains we have an equal (and really impressing) capacity for wisdom as well as the lack of it... I guess fair is fair.
Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rimo
Member # 3586

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rimo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 314 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katrina
Member # 3747

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for katrina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rimo:
Read these two stories in the papers today "Al ahram" thought I'd share it with you

Story no.1:
A guy filed for a divorce coz he found out in his wedding night that his wife was a nutcase!!!!! After an engagment that lasted for 3 months during which he never realised that she was missing a body part aka brain, he only thought her not talking that much was because she was the shy type where in fact her folks were keeping her completely stoned with drugs so that he won't notice (and amazingly he didn't)!!!!! The truth surfaced when on that night she tore off her dress , started screaming histerically and almost smashed his head with a glass of water.

If I were the judge: I'd have the guy STERILIZED. Enough stupid people already.

Story No. 2: a young 22 year old wife after having 3 miscarriages, she kidnapped a 5 days old baby, she told her husband when he came home that she was 7 months pregnant without him knowing and she went that day to her folks and had the baby delivered, why did she not tell before? she was afraid of another miscarriage. HE BELIEVED HER.

Jugde Rimo Rules: STERILIZE THAT ONE TOO.

Rimo, hi!
This stuff is going on in Egypt?!

goodness, stupidity is so abundant, I am speechless and dying from laughter.

I meant to respond to you on another thread. Good you enjoyed the jokes on youregypt.

[This message has been edited by katrina (edited 10 July 2004).]

Posts: 995 | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, she was a real man complete with all the kit.
Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rimo
Member # 3586

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rimo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

cappa
Member # 4926

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for cappa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there sh'd be a rule, that some people are just not allwoed to bree...i think from the stories here its obvious why i think so..
Posts: 135 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com