EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » The answer to life the univers and everything from aunty akshar

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The answer to life the univers and everything from aunty akshar
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am getting a lot of posts and especially emails (tonight 7 different ones, in one night!!!!) asking for my advice.

It is simple, don’t do it. Honestly if you are asking a complete stranger on the Internet about your love or business life then forget it. You are not ready. I have no problems if anyone asks specific questions about my life here. I am quite happy to answer them.

But these how do I change my life, is he the right man for me, how did you make a success in Egypt scare the hell out of me. I have no idea. I am just an ordinary person trying my best. I do not have magic answers.

My life has come about through loads of tramatic mistakes that have hurt deep. But I am an optimist and carry one regardless. I haven’t got it all right. I am not a guru with all the answers. And most especially I haven’t got a magic wand.

I haven’t lucky or clever I have been positive. This counts for a lot. If I get it wrong I bounce back (like LL) if I get it right(doesn’t happen a lot) then I enjoy it.

I wish everyone the best but all of us here on the internet can only talk about what happened to us this doesn’t mean it will happen to you and all these business plans, honestly if I had the answer you think I would be sitting here. I would be some kind of economic guru getting mega bucks. I don’t know if will work for you. I don’t know if it will work for me.

Best wishes to everyone

Oh and the answer is 42

------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahh Auntie Jane and you can't see your own usp staring you in the face. You just need one of those phone numbers.. do they have them in Egypt???
Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Penny:
Ahh Auntie Jane and you can't see your own usp staring you in the face. You just need one of those phone numbers.. do they have them in Egypt???

rofl. I need that thanks Penny

------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chelle67
Member # 4442

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for chelle67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good idea penny.

Auntie jane will now be giving advice on a premium rate phone number,minimum call time 2 hours.
these rates are so high that when you receive your horrendous phone bill you will have a heart attack and instantly forget all of the problems you were stressing about in the first place.
Auntie jane will also provide free of charge a guarantee that by the time you have managed to pay your phone bill any lowlife deceitfull scum bag money grabbing git will be long gone and on to his next victim or 10.
If for some surprising reason your man is still waiting for you to marry him this will prove that he is either decent and honest or that he has waited so long for you he is now old and useless and has no chance of finding someone else,and seeing as he has waited so long he thinks he had just as well really get what he can out of you.
This scenario will however require another phone call to Auntie janes premium rate agony aunt phone service to find out how honourable your beloveds intentions really are.

business consultations can be provided at a fixed rate of £5,000 (GBP)
All credit cards accepted.

Auntie jane's do not issue refunds for ANY reason.

Posts: 124 | From: england | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rimo
Member # 3586

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rimo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aunty Jane, I assume you read that trilogy then ha? was hilarious , wasn't it? I remeber reading the ballpoint pens going to ballpoint pen world , I was on the beach in Sharm, I was caught off guard, I started laughing so hard people were staring.....

[This message has been edited by Rimo (edited 10 July 2004).]

Posts: 314 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
You guys are so funny.

Penny it is the accountant in you coming out again

chelle I think you should be the business advisor not me

rimo yes I have all 5 books in the trilogy. BBC are broadcasting a new series of books 4 and 5 in the autumn should be good

to everyone else inside the asylum so long and thanks for all the fish

------------------

egy_prince
Member # 2853

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for egy_prince     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All guys there,

Jane is so busy and her time is so precious, so if u need her advice then contact me in order to book an appointment

Posts: 471 | From: egypt | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com