EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » New flicks this summer

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New flicks this summer
Saladin
Member # 4220

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saladin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys,

I am about to go back to Egypt for 2 weeks. I always try to watch as many movies as I can because they are overpriced here and the video quality is very bad. Anyway, what are the must-see movies this summer? Nothing with that god forsaken Limbi actor...I am still suffering from brain damage when I watched that one

Posts: 94 | From: Boise, Idaho, USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mouny-Cairo
Member # 2490

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mouny-Cairo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this actor has a film now called Okal(3okal)
also there's a film for adel emam, and a film for henidid next week

Posts: 66 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mooly El Din
Member # 1987

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mooly El Din     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Saladin:
Hey guys,

I am about to go back to Egypt for 2 weeks. I always try to watch as many movies as I can because they are overpriced here and the video quality is very bad. Anyway, what are the must-see movies this summer? Nothing with that god forsaken Limbi actor...I am still suffering from brain damage when I watched that one

This is a list of the movies I liked this year, in case you have not seen them

Super size Me
Mystic River
Dirty pretty things
Dreamers
21 grams
Lost in translation

I have watched the latest Youssef chahine movie Alexandria, New York and I like it

Cheers

Posts: 289 | From: Europe | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mooly El Din
Member # 1987

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mooly El Din     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oops wrong answer, I read your post upside dowm

cheers

Posts: 289 | From: Europe | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BahYBasha
Member # 4522

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for BahYBasha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I miss alaa(3ala2) walie eldin`s movie. This guy is Hilarious. Allah yar7amo.

Posts: 180 | From: halifax, nova scotia, canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kimo_the_maniac
Member # 1761

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kimo_the_maniac     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you mean American movies or Egyptian ones? If you mean Egyptian then I strongly recommend "ba7eb el cima" but it's been there for long so you may not find a screen showing it. I would have loved to see "khalty faransa" because I love Abla Kamel. The Adel Emam thing looks okay "3aris men geha amneya". I don't recommend "3okal" or the heneidy film when they start showing them.

As far as American stuff, I guess the latest is Spidey 2, and a host of others too, a good rule of thumb is to see what movies are now showing in Europe, Egypt usually premieres at the same time, that's roughly 2 to 3 weeks after America but with big exceptions (e.g. Fahrenheit 911).

Posts: 850 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com