EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Desiring Arabic Husband

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Desiring Arabic Husband
BrideToBe
Member # 4936

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for BrideToBe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello! I am successful businesswoman in USA and want to get married and have a family. I am sick of the American men how they won't marry you and just play games. Plus, I wouldn't trust that they would stick around and abandon me and any future children like commonly goes on here. ** I have been innundated by men from all over the middle east to go to their country and marry them. I have studied the culture and religion and am aware of the differences in their society. I do believe at this point in my life where "I have experienced it all" in America, I can adjust to a new and exotic lifestyle! ** My question is how do I choose a husband? It seems that the Gulf arabs (UAE, Saudi, Kuwait) all want me to more to their country, while those in Egypt, Jordan, or Palestine are all but begging to move here! And many of these men are doctors and highly educated. I would really like to live here half the year in USA where I can make very good $$$, and be in his country the other half. ** Can someone please advise me on this issue? Also, is there anything I can do to protect myself if I he does get US visa, he won't leave me afterwards? Any advice appreciated.
Posts: 8 | From: Palm Beach, Florida | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Egy, is that you??????
Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrideToBe
Member # 4936

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrideToBe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Karah_Mia:
Egy, is that you??????

Nope. I am new here and really need advice. I am going for my vacation in August and need to make a decision about who I will marry!

Posts: 8 | From: Palm Beach, Florida | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BrideToBe:

Nope. I am new here and really need advice. I am going for my vacation in August and need to make a decision about who I will marry!

+

There are two criteria: the size, and the size of his bank account. Kidding. I am sure that wise people here will enlighten you as to your best choice options. Bestest luck 4 you dear.

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amgadamir
Member # 3718

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for amgadamir     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If u kept in repeating $$, u ll find him easy and he will leave u easier.
Anyways, I don't encourage (UAE, Saudi, Kuwait)to pick one from. Take Egypt or Lebanon.

It's a great idea for Egyptians to have an American wealthy wife who will cover his expenses and a visa to get out of here.

So search carefully, study us (Egyptian men) first and then choose right.

And if u failed, try me honey I have a great Job too and a valid visa till 2007 (:

Posts: 33 | From: Egypt - Cairo | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by amgadamir:
If u kept in repeating $$, u ll find him easy and he will leave u easier.
Anyways, I don't encourage (UAE, Saudi, Kuwait)to pick one from. Take Egypt or Lebanon.

It's a great idea for Egyptians to have an American wealthy wife who will cover his expenses and a visa to get out of here.

So search carefully, study us (Egyptian men) first and then choose right.

And if u failed, try me honey I have a great Job too and a valid visa till 2007 (:

+
+
Amgad, u taking applications????

BrideToBe
Member # 4936

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrideToBe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Karah_Mia:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by BrideToBe:
[b]

+

There are two criteria: the size, and the size of his bank account. Kidding. I am sure that wise people here will enlighten you as to your best choice options. Bestest luck 4 you dear.

[/B][/QUOTE]

Uh....these guys are only making like $500USD per month!

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Uh....these guys are only making like $500USD per month!

+

No problemo: just ask them all for their bank statements or number of golden castles, and choose the richest of them all. I would not choose the most handsome, since he shall be tempted by chicks from all over the world and might repeat the famous abandoning act on you. If you desire to become a sugar mama (a position widely advertised on this forum), $500 per month group should not pose any problem for you, if anything your sugar maternal instincts shall be fulfilled forever and ever.

Ps. Where are you getting all this offers from? If you share the entries form your exotic groom black book, I might be able to help u choose. Free of charge.

brian04
Member # 3553

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for brian04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Hello! I am successful businesswoman in USA and want to get married and have a family. I am sick of the American men how they won't marry you and just play games. Plus, I wouldn't trust that they would stick around and abandon me and any future children like commonly goes on here. ** I have been innundated by men from all over the middle east to go to their country and marry them. I have studied the culture and religion and am aware of the differences in their society. I do believe at this point in my life where "I have experienced it all" in America, I can adjust to a new and exotic lifestyle! ** My question is how do I choose a husband? It seems that the Gulf arabs (UAE, Saudi, Kuwait) all want me to more to their country, while those in Egypt, Jordan, or Palestine are all but begging to move here! And many of these men are doctors and highly educated. I would really like to live here half the year in USA where I can make very good $$$, and be in his country the other half. ** Can someone please advise me on this issue? Also, is there anything I can do to protect myself if I he does get US visa, he won't leave me afterwards? Any advice appreciated.

hi bridetobe...... that is funny what you said about american men... since i am one.... i am from pittsburgh, pa... how about you.... anyways i am coming to egypt for the totally opposite reason you are.... i will be marrying my gf... she is egyptian and a muslim.....

wish u luck in ur search....

salam,
brian

try to avoid the men from gulf arab states......

Posts: 432 | From: China | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
arx
Member # 1702

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for arx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well, given your criteria, i can see why american men wouldn't want to marry you. your shallowness on an emotional level would show through. it's not like picking out a pair of shoes or something, you know!

[This message has been edited by arx (edited 31 July 2004).]

Posts: 148 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrideToBe
Member # 4936

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by brian04:
hi bridetobe...... that is funny what you said about american men... since i am one.... i am from pittsburgh, pa... how about you.... anyways i am coming to egypt for the totally opposite reason you are.... i will be marrying my gf... she is egyptian and a muslim.....

wish u luck in ur search....

salam,
brian

try to avoid the men from gulf arab states......

Hi Brian! ARe you going to convert to Islam? I thought muslim women are forbidden to marry non-muslims? I do wish you the best of luck!

BahYBasha
Member # 4522

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for BahYBasha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well, that is strange but i`ll try to help.

most of the arab gulf are rich and the standard of living there is same as the states or even better (for example suadi) so those people wont be looking for ur money BUT MOST of the time they will have anther wife from his nationalty because of his family pressure and he have to have a kids from her and that is one of the main reasons why Egyptian families dont think about a gulf arab marring their girls (including me). Even if he loves u, he cant disobey his family. Gulf arabs in general are less educated people and if u went to live in their countries, they wont go back to the states to live there. In general Gulf people are less open minded and can make ur life hell.

For Egyptian & lebanse, they are highly educated but not with much money. I dont think that a respectable man will look for ur $$$ but you will be more like a chance for them to have a better life and a hope in a better future. This doesnt mean that they are going to use u or something but they will remenber this favour forever. Usually they are more opened minded and are able to adapt to the new way of life. Personally i know Egyptians here in canada who their canadian wifes helped them in the begging of their life and now they are successful PHDs.

i was talking in gerenal so u have to be careful about ur choice not everybody is the same.

anybody here can correct me if iam wrong.

Posts: 180 | From: halifax, nova scotia, canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrideToBe
Member # 4936

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by BahYBasha:

most of the arab gulf are rich and the standard of living there is same as the states or even better (for example suadi) so those people wont be looking for ur money BUT MOST of the time they will have anther wife from his nationalty because of his family pressure and he have to have a kids from her and that is one of the main reasons why Egyptian families dont think about a gulf arab marring their girls (including me). Even if he loves u, he cant disobey his family. Gulf arabs in general are less educated people and if u went to live in their countries, they wont go back to the states to live there. In general Gulf people are less open minded and can make ur life hell.

For Egyptian & lebanse, they are highly educated but not with much money. I dont think that a respectable man will look for ur $$$ but you will be more like a chance for them to have a better life and a hope in a better future. This doesnt mean that they are going to use u or something but they will remenber this favour forever. Usually they are more opened minded and are able to adapt to the new way of life. Personally i know Egyptians here in canada who their canadian wifes helped them in the begging of their life and now they are successful PHDs.

i was talking in gerenal so u have to be careful about ur choice not everybody is the same.

Oh thank-you for your info! You seem very nice. MAbey you can answer tis question.....the one man from Egypt I am considering is highlt religious. Will it be a problem that I am not a virgin? I told the other man from Jordan and he doesn't mind - but this is the one who is begging me to go there so he can come to states.

BrideToBe
Member # 4936

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for BrideToBe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BahYBasha:

ANOTHER QUESTION: What is the worst case scenerio? Can these guys really take off after they get VISA? WOuld they be that cruel? What if there are children involved?

Carleen
Member # 4311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carleen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I told the other man from Jordan and he doesn't mind - but this is the one who is begging me to go there so he can come to states.

Ok, now I'm curious too. Just where *are* you meeting these men???

Posts: 310 | From: Maryland, USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrideToBe
Member # 4936

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Carleen:
Ok, now I'm curious too. Just where *are* you meeting these men???

various dating sites.

Carleen
Member # 4311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carleen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
ANOTHER QUESTION: What is the worst case scenerio? Can these guys really take off after they get VISA? WOuld they be that cruel? What if there are children involved?

Yes, they can, and they do. The US State Department even has a warning about it. Scroll down to "Special Circumstances":
http://travel.state.gov/travel/egypt.html

Posts: 310 | From: Maryland, USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carleen
Member # 4311

Rate Member
quote:
various dating sites.

Uh boy. Then you'd really better read the State Dept's warning.

BrideToBe
Member # 4936

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Carleen:
Yes, they can, and they do. The US State Department even has a warning about it. Scroll down to "Special Circumstances":
http://travel.state.gov/travel/egypt.html

OMG!!!!!
Hummmmmmmm
Mabey I better marry the one who hates the US and doesn't want me outside the house without him!

BahYBasha
Member # 4522

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for BahYBasha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

If they got children they are stuck with u. If not, there is more of a chance to take off after taking the visa. Although I dont think that if anybody Desperately wants to go to the states would take off from their.

I dont know about the religious guy but i guess u should ask him. I think that he should know that u r a not a virgin so if he is going with a releationship with u, it means that he got no prob. wit u being not virgin.

dating websites seems suspicious. Take a great care.

Posts: 180 | From: halifax, nova scotia, canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amgadamir
Member # 3718

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for amgadamir     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I told U honey.. Don't be worried about the Visa thing... I already have one (: Just Look for me.
Posts: 33 | From: Egypt - Cairo | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amgadamir
Member # 3718

Rate Member
Karah-Mia, Are u here in Egypt????
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by amgadamir:
Karah-Mia, Are u here in Egypt????
+

At heart. More visually in Sept.

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
various dating sites.

Wow, first off, you will probably never have respect from 'future in laws'.

Secondly, wow, are you ugly?

I can't understand why educated, successful women have these nut bag criteria and when they don't attain perfection they go to these extremes.

Love, finds you when your not looking. If you look desperate scum bags find you.

Get selfish, develop thy self then put some dignity into that ensamble you got there.

Why the heck do people do this **** ?

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com