EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » i love RUBY

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: i love RUBY
cappa
Member # 4926

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cappa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rubymania.... this new singer i came across...i've heard alot of bad things abt her..how she is immoral and bull like that...
i think she is the prettiest egy i've seen in along time....
this is a girl worth a thousand men..at a time when men burry their head in the sand and follow like cattle..this girl stands out on her own, she is opiniated and she has guts.. and i love her
http://www.rubymania.tv/Ruby_home.htm
wt do u think?

Posts: 135 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AkhnAton*
Member # 4882

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AkhnAton*   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ana kaman!
Ruby Rulezzzz

Posts: 44 | From: Cairo & Stuttgart | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's definatley attractive. Have not heard her songs,so I can't comment on her vocal ability.

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troubles101
Member # 4543

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troubles101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cheap meat as we call.
she is used by someone called (sherif sabry?)

She is one of those make me feel sick.I can understand woman wearing whatever she likes and doing any kind of movments she love to do with her body but when a woman do it having in mind that by doing that we men will run after her tapes. this makes me feel like they think we are punch of some brainless animals who are like donkeys will follow when you show them some barseem.

No voice and no words again .why did her movie failed? I heared the movie went through alot of cut and then what was left? nothing! they cut what she is good at.

Posts: 1732 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cappa
Member # 4926

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cappa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Troubles101:
Cheap meat as we call.
she is used by someone called (sherif sabry?)

She is one of those make me feel sick.I can understand woman wearing whatever she likes and doing any kind of movments she love to do with her body but when a woman do it having in mind that by doing that we men will run after her tapes. this makes me feel like they think we are punch of some brainless animals who are like donkeys will follow when you show them some barseem.

No voice and no words again .why did her movie failed? I heared the movie went through alot of cut and then what was left? nothing! they cut what she is good at.

i din't say she was a talented singer, i just think her marketing strategies aren't bad.., sex sells thats a fact..no barseem involved..lol...she is gutsy and she embraces her sexuality tastefully..

Posts: 135 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EgyptianHeart
Member # 1217

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for EgyptianHeart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ruby is the most annoying little tart I've ever seen! It's too bad that Egyptian women want to sell themselves like Western popstars! In a muslim country, they should know better! It's sad that some Egyptian girls may want to be like her (the Britney Spears effect). Looks aside, her music is also annoying and she lacks originality. I dont just get it why Egyptians guys go crazy for her. rrrrrrrrrrr
Let's get her girls!

Posts: 66 | From: Paris, France | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JOSHUA
Member # 4946

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JOSHUA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by EgyptianHeart:
Ruby is the most annoying little tart I've ever seen! It's too bad that Egyptian women want to sell themselves like Western popstars! In a muslim country, they should know better! It's sad that some Egyptian girls may want to be like her (the Britney Spears effect). Looks aside, her music is also annoying and she lacks originality. I dont just get it why Egyptians guys go crazy for her. rrrrrrrrrrr
Let's get her girls!

Women who don't like Ruby are only Jealous...men who don't like Ruby, they know that she wouldn't look at them in a party...the girl rocks!

[This message has been edited by JOSHUA (edited 10 August 2004).]

Posts: 321 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
welsafty
Member # 5051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for welsafty   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by EgyptianHeart:
Ruby is the most annoying little tart I've ever seen! It's too bad that Egyptian women want to sell themselves like Western posters! In a Muslim country, they should know better! It's sad that some Egyptian girls may want to be like her (the Britney Spears effect). Looks aside, her music is also annoying and she lacks originality. I dont just get it why Egyptians guys go crazy for her. rrrrrrrrrrr
Let's get her girls!

LOL < I totally agree with you , oh and have you seen the GREAT movie she came up with < seven playing cards < if she is annoying, then wait till you see this movie, she have proven her ability to bullshit and force herself on the screen ( God bless her boyfriend who is producing everything for her < and in this case, writing, producing, directing , and God knows how many talents this guy had when RUBY asked him to )
I only have one this to disagree with you < Ruby defiantly brought allot of originality , she is the first Egyptian woman to take it all off, and the first one to say , she would take off more and do more if auditors allow it, plus hey haven’t she said that it is her dream since she was 2 years old to stand in a huge stadium and belly dance and sing for everyone ?
Ruby !!! keep the good work , and God Bless your ,,, MMM whatever it is you have that could be blessed

Posts: 785 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
welsafty
Member # 5051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for welsafty   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
JOSHUA;
Maybe, but she wouldn’t look at you to, maybe unless you are a Shi t-magnate

[This message has been edited by welsafty (edited 12 August 2004).]

Posts: 785 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aaliyah
Member # 2861

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aaliyah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think she's pretty and her voice is nice. But my computer doesn't play the 2nd video clip on her site, does anyone have the same problem?
Posts: 164 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nelos
Member # 8327

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for nelos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cappa:
Rubymania.... this new singer i came across...i've heard alot of bad things abt her..how she is immoral and bull like that...
i think she is the prettiest egy i've seen in along time....
this is a girl worth a thousand men..at a time when men burry their head in the sand and follow like cattle..this girl stands out on her own, she is opiniated and she has guts.. and i love her
http://www.rubymania.tv/Ruby_home.htm
wt do u think?

Posts: 19 | From: Thessaloniki, Makedonia, Greece | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nelos
Member # 8327

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for nelos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well I think you are not allone!

I also love Rubi because she is beautyful like Kleopatra or like godnees Aphrodite!
when Im listen her voice I think to listen angel!

Egypt has a most beautyful women in the world!

and Rania is number 1!

hi all!

Posts: 19 | From: Thessaloniki, Makedonia, Greece | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet water
Member # 8185

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet water     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh my god! guys,r all of u blind or insane????
who is beautiful???who has nice voice???ruby????????r u sure?oh my god,i cant believe my eyes.
look,dont think am jealous or smth,am quite confident ab myself,and i can agree on someone's beauty,but ruby?no sorry,better to keep silience than comment on that,coz otherwise it will seem as if am insulting someone,which i never do!

Posts: 120 | From: egypt,cairo | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nelos
Member # 8327

Rate Member
I know what's blaim!
I've never seen you before.
I've never heart your voice.
for that Iam still grazy for Ruby.

greetings by Greece

Aγάπη-Ειρήνη-Σεβασμός ...ξέχασα κάτι;

nelos

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nelos:
I know what's blaim!
I've never seen you before.
I've never heart your voice.
for that Iam still grazy for Ruby.

greetings by Greece

Aγάπη-Ειρήνη-Σεβασμός ...ξέχασα κάτι;

nelos

I will agree with you here, my daughter will watch Ruby and try her hardest to get her toddler body to mimic her moves.

Its so damn cute.

What I don't understand is why people don't rip on Amr Diab for his plastic surgery and steroid abuse. Isn't alot of his dancing and sexuality also mimicing the west?

I mean come on the guy just turned 50 and he looks like that?

**** , and top of that he slept around on his wife like crazy let alone premarital sex.

So fornicating, adultery, plastic surgery, steriods, and lewd western behavior is okay for a man not a woman?

Ruby is still great. She puts it out there that Egyptian women are hot and know how to use their femine talents.

Personally she wouldn't learn that from me, I am Lutheran and extremely repressed.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think ruby is beautiful. nice skin, beautiful eyes, great hair, curvy body, what else do you need to be beautiful. and i think the egyptian media should stop attacking her. its just double standards, when lebanese singers do it they are great, when egyptian singers do it they are whores.
i also think she has a nice voice, and i love her songs.

Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
okk,big noise around Ruby...whats the big deal?I like her songs,and she is cute,beautiful eyes,hair,not bad body,shes from the class singers like hayfa,but to be honest,i prefer hayfa like appearance,this ruby seems to me like our gypsys here!I like hayfa more,but ruby isnt bad too!She is beauty and sexy,sing good,and dance very good!She is cute!
And here i can see more nacked girls than in whole egypt the singers,so i cant say smth so bad for her style,its not big problem her clothes for me when every day i see more nacked from her....so i like her anyway!

Posts: 1134 | From: NoNe oF uR BuSiNeS | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by diana_ivanova:
okk,big noise around Ruby...whats the big deal?I like her songs,and she is cute,beautiful eyes,hair,not bad body,shes from the class singers like hayfa,but to be honest,i prefer hayfa like appearance,this ruby seems to me like our gypsys here!I like hayfa more,but ruby isnt bad too!She is beauty and sexy,sing good,and dance very good!She is cute!
And here i can see more nacked girls than in whole egypt the singers,so i cant say smth so bad for her style,its not big problem her clothes for me when every day i see more nacked from her....so i like her anyway!

well ofcourse haifa has a very rare and stunning beauty. but remember hafya had three plastic surgeries while ruby had none (so far)

Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well,....ill remember about the plastic hirurgies if i knew about them,and i my case i didnt knew this,haha
Anyway...doesnt surprise me,even here...the most of the singers,and this is mania here,singers(with reputation of sluts)who can only dance and make show but not singing,which i enjoy to laugh from heart,so they make about3,4 even more plastic operations,which i dont mind,as the purpose,excuse the way...so i dont care about them and how many operations they made,when the result is important,and i can say that some make it so successful that i find them even more attractive from Pamela Anderson lol
Anyway,really they look like dolls,and Barby,maybe even Barby isnt that perfect!The only thing they cant change for now is the hight,they are shorties,very short!Not all but the most!So no surprise hayfa have them,but ty for the info,ill keep this in mind,in this way maybe ruby have few points more,from her,in the natural side!

Posts: 1134 | From: NoNe oF uR BuSiNeS | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nelos
Member # 8327

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by diana_ivanova:
Well,....ill remember about the plastic hirurgies if i knew about them,and i my case i didnt knew this,haha
Anyway...doesnt surprise me,even here...the most of the singers,and this is mania here,singers(with reputation of sluts)who can only dance and make show but not singing,which i enjoy to laugh from heart,so they make about3,4 even more plastic operations,which i dont mind,as the purpose,excuse the way...so i dont care about them and how many operations they made,when the result is important,and i can say that some make it so successful that i find them even more attractive from Pamela Anderson lol
Anyway,really they look like dolls,and Barby,maybe even Barby isnt that perfect!The only thing they cant change for now is the hight,they are shorties,very short!Not all but the most!So no surprise hayfa have them,but ty for the info,ill keep this in mind,in this way maybe ruby have few points more,from her,in the natural side!

God created the Rubi... and then destroyed the mould.
is mistake any comparison of Rubi with the Pamela Anterson.

greetings from Greece
nelos

Ayazid
Member # 2768

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Ayazid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her songs are nice.
Posts: 653 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com