EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » To Monica

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: To Monica
ayman2
Member # 1722

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for ayman2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Monica,
I hope you are doing well. We probably haven't crossed paths on ES before since I have not been posting here for about a year. that is why we didn't know each other. After you went back to Canada from France trip and posted your personal info, I realized that there is no way you can be Blunt. I know several members of Sharara family on a personal level. They are all a class act and so are you madam Magda. That is why I am certain right now you are not Blunt.

Shumza had come to that conclusion because of the France ip address for Blunt, however we now know there are maniacs trying to create havoc on several of the egypt related boards while hiding behind fake ip addresses (e.g magnoon). Those maniacs also tend to have the dirtiest tongues: one more commonality between Blunt and magnoon.

As you probably know by now, I have been subjected to an enormous abuse of the dirtiest form for the last few months based on false accusations and lies so I understand what you are going thru (though it is orders of magntiude less than what I have been subjected too). I am not sad, as I am certain that criminal (magnoon) will be eventually caught by authorites and punished for his crimes.

If you need any help from Egypt, please let me know, you can consider my wife and I your friends.

Ayman

[This message has been edited by ayman2 (edited 10 August 2004).]

Posts: 129 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ayman, thank you so much for this.

But, I would like to discuss something further, with you if you don't mind.

ya reit ya ayman tektebly on my email address raqam telefonak law sama7t:

monica_february_2003@yahoo.com
If you have a phone number that is NOT a mobile that would be great, having a lot of difficulties making calls to Mobiles in Cairo. I Could not reach Kimo for example.

ta7yati le zawgetak el 3azeeza.

Wa tashakorate affandem!!

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katrina
Member # 3747

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for katrina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you Ayman for your support. Monica is indeed a very caring sweet loving person, regardless from which family she comes from.

[This message has been edited by katrina (edited 10 August 2004).]

Posts: 995 | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jaguar
Member # 3378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jaguar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ma7na olna kida we oltom etla3om men el forum- Mish kida bardo ya Monica...

Posts: 477 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kimo_the_maniac
Member # 1761

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kimo_the_maniac     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, yeah you have a point. Maybe it was El magnoon, maybe it was anyone. I still have my opinion, but it's just that, an opinion.

Monica, Whatever, I don't care if it was you or not. My opinion of you hasn't really changed because of this.

Ayman, maybe you should stop taking Elmagnoon too seriously. He is getting to you. That's what he wants, he wants to look mystifying and cool, just put him in his right size, a guy with too much free time and an IP masking watchamacallit and no point.

Elmagnoon, YOU HAVE NO POINT. I wish you had a point and I repeatedly asked you if you had one. But aside from your love for vitriol, I can't see any point to what you are doing. For most non-newcomers you have stopped being an enigma and started being an annoyance a long time ago.

Moll, don't take anything on ES too seriously. If Ayman is right about who Blunt is, then the mystery is solved, you know why Blunt hates you and you know it doesn't matter. Whoever Blunt is, it doesn't matter.

Blunt, whoever you are, you are a coward and an asshole.

Posts: 850 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Magnoon_O_Rama
Member # 4994

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Magnoon_O_Rama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kimo_the_maniac:
Well, yeah you have a point. Maybe it was El magnoon, maybe it was anyone. I still have my opinion, but it's just that, an opinion.

Monica, Whatever, I don't care if it was you or not. My opinion of you hasn't really changed because of this.

Ayman, maybe you should stop taking Elmagnoon too seriously. He is getting to you. That's what he wants, he wants to look mystifying and cool, just put him in his right size, a guy with too much free time and an IP masking watchamacallit and no point.

Elmagnoon, YOU HAVE NO POINT. I wish you had a point and I repeatedly asked you if you had one. But aside from your love for vitriol, I can't see any point to what you are doing. For most non-newcomers you have stopped being an enigma and started being an annoyance a long time ago.

Moll, don't take anything on ES too seriously. If Ayman is right about who Blunt is, then the mystery is solved, you know why Blunt hates you and you know it doesn't matter. Whoever Blunt is, it doesn't matter.

Blunt, whoever you are, you are a coward and an asshole.

And what is your point oh wise one?
Mere opinions!that's what it is all about.
Are you expecting an essay?

Point>>>>>>>>>

You seem to think that a foreigner living and working in Egyppt and not pahying Taxes is pefectly allright becasue they're good for the econconmy.....what about those who pay Taxes?What about you,you're not good for the econcomy?What about the rule of Law?

Point>>>>>>

There is a difference between admitting that Egypt have many problems and supporting illegal activities.

Point>>>>>>>

When in Egypt respect there Cluture and Laws.
Supporting gays is neither.

Point>>>>>>

Point when someone routinely attacks Muslims anyone who associate with them is just as guilty.

Point>>>>>

You don't see the points because you refuse to.

Point>>>>>>

They are the lackeys of the grocer's machine
They built the dark satanic mills
That manufacture hell on earth
They bought the front row seats on Calvary
They are irrelevant to me

Posts: 98 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramses nemesis
Member # 4125

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramses nemesis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by katrina:
Thank you Ayman for your support. Monica is indeed a very caring sweet loving person, regardless from which family she comes from.

[This message has been edited by katrina (edited 10 August 2004).]

Amen, Monica is a nice person, and may I add that you are as well Kat, takes one to know one!
I haven't been checking this site for quite a while now (only a couple of times since my last post several months ago). Apparantly something really nasty happened, I'm sorry for that (and no, I don't want to know what it was, thanks!).
Just wanted to say hi and voice my support, I hope everybody's doing great. I realize there're a lot of new names, but I was attracted to the post's title, that's it.

Monica!! Kat!!! ahmedak ya Rab :-)

Cheers !!

Posts: 444 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katrina
Member # 3747

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for katrina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ramses nemesis:
Amen, Monica is a nice person, and may I add that you are as well Kat, takes one to know one!
I haven't been checking this site for quite a while now (only a couple of times since my last post several months ago). Apparantly something really nasty happened, I'm sorry for that (and no, I don't want to know what it was, thanks!).
Just wanted to say hi and voice my support, I hope everybody's doing great. I realize there're a lot of new names, but I was attracted to the post's title, that's it.

Monica!! Kat!!! ahmedak ya Rab :-)

Cheers !!

WOW, Jameses, where have you been hiding anyway? Kat

Posts: 995 | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramses nemesis
Member # 4125

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramses nemesis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
WOW, Jameses, where have you been hiding anyway? Kat

Oh my goodness, Kat, you still remember me?
Wow, I'm impressed, Jameses huh? Well, it seems you still remember the whole thing, and I was hoping you've forgotten.
I felt so bad after offending this great lady - who most graciously accepted my apologies - that I killed myself :-(

Actually I'm posting this from heavens, it's pretty kewl around here. But the guys next door seem to be having a hard time, I was passing by their front gate the other day, and there was a big sign that read "HELL" in bright red colour. And there was this nasty looking chap standing by the door, I mean he looks really mean, certainly not the kind of guy you'd want to disagree with, lol.

So how about your good self, what's been happening to you?
BTW, I'm really struggling not to call you babe, or use any of my usual language, lol, I hope you appreciate the effort :-)
cheers

Posts: 444 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katrina
Member # 3747

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for katrina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Oh my goodness, Kat, you still remember me?
Wow, I'm impressed, Jameses huh? Well, it seems you still remember the whole thing, and I was hoping you've forgotten.
I felt so bad after offending this great lady - who most graciously accepted my apologies - that I killed myself :-(

Actually I'm posting this from heavens, it's pretty kewl around here. But the guys next door seem to be having a hard time, I was passing by their front gate the other day, and there was a big sign that read "HELL" in bright red colour. And there was this nasty looking chap standing by the door, I mean he looks really mean, certainly not the kind of guy you'd want to disagree with, lol.

So how about your good self, what's been happening to you?
BTW, I'm really struggling not to call you babe, or use any of my usual language, lol, I hope you appreciate the effort :-)
cheers

Ramses nemesis Jameses,

yes, I forgot the whole thing when I accepted your apology.

You still have your sense of humor! Heaven has been good for you. You have quite reformed yourself and it is a plus.

I dwell on another forum more youregypt.com.

Kat

[This message has been edited by katrina (edited 15 August 2004).]

Ramses nemesis
Member # 4125

Rate Member
quote:
Ramses nemesis Jameses,

yes, I forgot the whole thing when I accepted your apology.

You still have your sense of humor! Heaven has been good for you. You have quite reformed yourself and it is a plus.

It has not been heaven in my universe.

I dwell on another forum more youregypt.com.

Kat

[This message has been edited by katrina (edited 14 August 2004).]

Well Kat, I went on a rehabilitation program, and I formed a support group, lol !!
That was very common when I was living on your side of the pond :-)

I'm sorry to know that your life hasn't been heavens recently, I sincerely hope that whatever it is that made so would be resolved soon, and things get better.

I'll try to have a look at that other forum when I get the time.
bye for now

PS: I can tell you all sorts of interesting thngs about the guys (and gals) next door, lol. but I won't because that's the pledge I made in the last meeting of offenders anonymous, amidst cries and hugs by my fellow offenders, lol :-)

Cheers !!

katrina
Member # 3747

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for katrina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Well Kat, I went on a rehabilitation program, and I formed a support group, lol !!
That was very common when I was living on your side of the pond :-)

I'm sorry to know that your life hasn't been heavens recently, I sincerely hope that whatever it is that made so would be resolved soon, and things get better.

I'll try to have a look at that other forum when I get the time.
bye for now

PS: I can tell you all sorts of interesting thngs about the guys (and gals) next door, lol. but I won't because that's the pledge I made in the last meeting of offenders anonymous, amidst cries and hugs by my fellow offenders, lol :-)

Cheers !!

Rameses, you are so hillarious!!! Glad that heaven shrinks did not "rehabilitate" that part of you. Thanks for a laugh.

You could tell me those "holding hands" with your buddies "next door" stories and shoot them to my side of the pond

P.S. I am sorry to hear that your life ended so abruptly. I thought you left this world due to natural causes (old age).

Kat

Ramses nemesis
Member # 4125

Rate Member
quote:
Rameses, you are so hillarious!!! Glad that heaven shrinks did not "rehabilitate" that part of you. Thanks for a laugh.

You could tell me those "holding hands" with your buddies "next door" stories and shoot them to my side of the pond

P.S. I am sorry to hear that your life ended so abruptly. I thought you left this world due to natural causes (old age).

Kat

Now young lady don't you get me started by talking about which parts of me got rehab !! Remember you once most kindly pointed out that I have a filthy mouth, so don't let it start working, lol !! Besides, you wouldn't want my mates in offenders anonymous to kick my bum out of the group, would you?

Well, you're quite hillarious yourself, you know? Dying of natural causes, huh, sheemj you shtill remember my age, lol !!
shorry to shound like jat, but I've losht my teesh wij age (no shmiley here, becauje I have no teash,, lol).

Anyway, I'll have to disappear for a few weeks, I've got promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep :-) so talk to you when I wake up, lol.
bye for now, and take care of yourself and those whom you care about.
see you latter aligator.

Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey ramses..
Good to see you're alive...

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katrina
Member # 3747

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for katrina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Now young lady don't you get me started by talking about which parts of me got rehab !! Remember you once most kindly pointed out that I have a filthy mouth, so don't let it start working, lol !! Besides, you wouldn't want my mates in offenders anonymous to kick my bum out of the group, would you?

Well, you're quite hillarious yourself, you know? Dying of natural causes, huh, sheemj you shtill remember my age, lol !!
shorry to shound like jat, but I've losht my teesh wij age (no shmiley here, becauje I have no teash,, lol).

Anyway, I'll have to disappear for a few weeks, I've got promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep :-) so talk to you when I wake up, lol.
bye for now, and take care of yourself and those whom you care about.
see you latter aligator.

Oh, I remember you, old man. ok, no I would not want you to get kicked out of the rehab as well as your buddies from the anonymous knitting club knocking more of your teeth. I barely understand you with the ones you have left. I think the rehab is a perfect place for resting your spirit while group exercises are heavenly for your reformation and gaining a sense of belonging to the community you are at.

Kat

[This message has been edited by katrina (edited 16 August 2004).]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com