EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » A smile with tears!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A smile with tears!
Micia
Member # 2907

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Micia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guys...

I had the most romantic but sad feelng this very morning when I was on my way to work...

I simply saw a wife feeding her husband with her own hands in their car..they had a beautiful REAL smile..
It wasn't a fancy car or anything..and they were so moderate...nothing really special...but what I saw was really special enough for me...

As much as that made me smile with kinda romance inside me for how much it seemed that they were simple and cheerful,I just couldn't stand the fact that I was all alone!

I started that whole thing with a smile, but couldn't manage to keep that smile forever..
the smile became a tear...

Still, it made my morning!

little note: feel free to share any special/ weird moment with me at miciaya@yahoo.com

Posts: 155 | From: Alexandria, Egypt | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Natashiah
Member # 4566

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Natashiah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Real love and compasion does not have a price tag,not many of us are lucky enough to be happy and satisfied with what we have.The best things in life are free!...As one grow older one tend to change priorities.Material things tends to become less important,one tend to soften up a bit,apreciate the little things in life.A walk on the beach barefoot with the one you love would be more apealing than spending time grooming oneself for a VIP party.

For me ....Im very happy with where Im heading.I went to Luxor in January ...i was stranded there for 3 days because of the sandstorm.I had no money(because i was stupid and left my credit card and cash at the hotel in Cairo),clean clothes(hey I did wash my things at night for the time I was there )and no where to go to!All I had was my Caroline Harrera Chic perfume,YSL lipstick.But I was the happiest person on this planet!I did not have worries about anything...i was just free....free to be me!....I never ever felt so good in my entire life before .....

OK OK OK...so I did stay at the LeMeridian but I still didnt have my things with me...and for me that is being verrrry poor!Never felt so vunrable before in my life!

Posts: 723 | From: South Africa | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JOSHUA
Member # 4946

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JOSHUA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Micia:
Guys...

I had the most romantic but sad feelng this very morning when I was on my way to work...

I simply saw a wife feeding her husband with her own hands in their car..they had a beautiful REAL smile..
It wasn't a fancy car or anything..and they were so moderate...nothing really special...but what I saw was really special enough for me...

As much as that made me smile with kinda romance inside me for how much it seemed that they were simple and cheerful,I just couldn't stand the fact that I was all alone!

I started that whole thing with a smile, but couldn't manage to keep that smile forever..
the smile became a tear...

Still, it made my morning!

little note: feel free to share any special/ weird moment with me at miciaya@yahoo.com

Why do you feel helpless, lonely and sad!

Needing something very much will only result in more needing.

You are sending the wrong energy to the universe.

The universe will send you back what you are sending.

Be confident in finding what you are looking for as if you have already found it. Don't say I want/ I'm waiting/ I will.

Say I have!

Posts: 321 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JOSHUA:

Why do you feel helpless, lonely and sad!

Needing something very much will only result in more needing.

You are sending the wrong energy to the universe.

The universe will send you back what you are sending.

Be confident in finding what you are looking for as if you have already found it. Don't say I want/ I'm waiting/ I will.

Say I have!

OMG Joshua!!!! You are sooooooooo right.

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
welsafty
Member # 5051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for welsafty   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sometimes , when you have a fe4aling whither happy or sad, it is good to share it with others, iehter because it was will bring happyness to others, or because you need to vent alittle,
and Joush; when you say I dont have < means that you admit that there is soething missing, iether you start waiting for it , or you go and grab it

------------------
Waleed
Welsafty@hotmail.com

Posts: 785 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Micia
Member # 2907

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Micia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's why I posted my feelings to ya guys...
Ya made my day Joshua...and I owe ya one!!
Thanks a million all of ya!

Posts: 155 | From: Alexandria, Egypt | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com