EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Ayman, The Truth will Set YOU FREE

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ayman, The Truth will Set YOU FREE
Magnoon_O_Rama
Member # 4994

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for Magnoon_O_Rama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It suddenly came to me, I was using a different pc at the time Slahaudin was posting.
Here are how many topics he had at one point in time:

1-Political Comment - English Translation
2-To the Army of Egypt!
3-Question (Pages 1 2 3 ..6 )
4-Poltical Comment - 30-04-2004 (Pages 1 2 )
5-Question 2 (Pages 1 2 )
6-9-11 Questions
7-Link
8-Important!!!!!

Ayman, I have the evidence....I have the web pages saved on my pc....what a luck.

You and Moll are one of a kind .

Check....Mate

[This message has been edited by Magnoon_O_Rama (edited 14 August 2004).]

Posts: 98 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elmagnoon
Member # 4199

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for elmagnoon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ayman2
Egypt Talker

Group: Super Admin.
Posted: April 23 2004,00:49
ofcourse, and we are waiting for a hizb ul tahrir member hiding behind his computer screen in sunny Nottingham, England and using the nickname "Salahudin" to come to Egypt and liberate us.

Edited by ayman2 on April 23 2004,00:51

[This message has been edited by elmagnoon (edited 14 August 2004).]

Posts: 343 | From: Magnoon Land | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elmagnoon
Member # 4199

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for elmagnoon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ayman2
Egypt Talker

Posted: April 23 2004,20:38
"Salahudin",

If Britain is so "evil", why are you living there? why don't you go and live in a less "evil" place more suitable for your ideology? or is it the welfare and free health care system that you are enjoying and being paid by the "evil" british tax payers?

Instead of hiding behind your screen in cloudy Nottingham ( enjoying the british welfare system), and calling for egyptians to engage in violence and bloodshed among themselves, why don't you show an ounce of courage and travel to egypt to "liberate" us?

I bet you will pee in your pants if this thought ever crosses your mind.

Posts: 343 | From: Magnoon Land | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elmagnoon
Member # 4199

Rate Member

Posted: April 23 2004,23:25
Quote (Salahudin @ April 23 2004,23:02)
Ayman,

I didn't mention Britain!

So what is different about Britain? since you claim US is "Satan" wouldn't that make Britain at least a "little devil" in your eyes? What is the difference between them?

oh, I get it, it is the welfare system you are enjoying and do not want to lose. If you are true to your ideological cause then you MUST not act as a hypocrite and say outloud your true feelings about Britain, or are you afraid you will be kicked out from there and no longer have any safe haven to propagate your violence and bloodshed message?

So it is alright to instigate murder and internal bloodshed in Egypt as long as you are sitting far away safely in cozy Nottingham? Outright Hypocrisy.

Edited by ayman2 on April 23 2004,23:39

elmagnoon
Member # 4199

Rate Member
Salahudin,

Dee is correct. the greater Jihad is the one you wage internally against your own personal demon. If you are a true muslim, then this is where your jihad is.

otherwise, your Hizb ut-Tahrir propaganda is not welcome here, please leave peacefully before we report you to M16. We have enough information on you to locate you and deport you to Pakistan. I am sure General Musharaf will welcome you with open arms.

elmagnoon
Member # 4199

Rate Member
ayman2
Egypt Talker

Posted: April 24 2004,01:12
Quote (Salahudin @ April 24 2004,00:52)
Either way your position is dangerous.

S******
The only postion which is dangerous here is YOURS. You are the one who is instigating violence and calling for internal bloodshed in Egypt and elsewhere.

As i said before, you are a coward and a hyprcrite by hiding behind your screen and living safely in Nottingham's pakistani ghetto while trying to instigate bloodshed and among people you claim to care about in Egypt.

Why are you hiding behind your screen and scared of coming to egypt, are you fearing the same fate as your 3 buddies in Hizbul tahrir? (Maajid Nawaz, Ian Malcolm Nisbett, and Reza Pankhurst) http://news.scotsman.com/uk.cfm?id=348612004

Edited by ayman2 on April 24 2004,01:18

elmagnoon
Member # 4199

Rate Member
ayman2
Egypt Talker

Posted: April 24 2004,01:44
Quote (Salahudin @ April 24 2004,01:38)
I think that the US intelligence agencies/ US admin. were fully au fait with the 9/11 plot and allowed it to go ahead to enable them to carry out their foreign policy objectives as being acted out as we speak.

Shisha,

this character is sounding more and more like he DOES live in the pakistani ghetto around the corner from you. Might even be the same guy you had a conversation with before

elmagnoon
Member # 4199

Rate Member
ayman2
Egypt Talker

Posted: April 24 2004,15:18
Quote (moll @ April 24 2004,15:04)
I don't think you've ever even been out of the UK.

He has never been outside his pakistani gheto in Nottingham.

Insn't hyporitical that he is calling for internal bloodshed and for civil wars and armies internal battles in every country in MiddleEast but never mentions Pakistan that is ruled by a brutal military dictator. i am sure that the reason is he does visit pakistan and does not want to get arrested and thrown in jail when he goes there.

elmagnoon
Member # 4199

Rate Member
ayman2
Egypt Talker

Posted: April 24 2004,17:02
Don't give me this hizbul tahrir propaganda about "priority" excuses, You are of pakistani origin but you want to violently overthrow a government thousands of miles away instead of your homeland. what kind of hypocrisy is this?

To prove you are not a hypocrite, Go try to over throw your own pakistani government and your General musharaf or are you afraid of your own relatives in pakistan making shish kebab out of you?

Edited by ayman2 on April 24 2004,17:03

elmagnoon
Member # 4199

Rate Member
ayman2
Egypt Talker

Posted: April 24 2004,17:52
Quote (Salahudin @ April 24 2004,17:45)

None of those who demostrate in Egypt against mubarak or anyone else are members of Hizbul tahrir because the majority of Hizbul tahrir members are hiding like rats in Europe especially Britain and all they can do is insitigate violence elsewhere.

you do not practice what you preach, you are a group of cowards hiding in Britian safely and abusing their safe haven there while trying to insitigate poor peoplethousands of miels away to have internal bloodshed within their country.

elmagnoon
Member # 4199

Rate Member
ayman2
Egypt Talker

Posted: April 24 2004,17:57
Quote (Salahudin @ April 24 2004,17:54)
Quote (ayman2 @ April 24 2004,17:52)
Quote (Salahudin @ April 24 2004,17:45)

None of those who demostrate in Egypt against mubarak or anyone else are members of Hizbul tahrir because the majority of Hizbul tahrir members are hiding like rats in Europe especially Britain and all they can do is insitigate violence elsewhere.

you do not practice what you preach, you are a group of cowards hiding in Britian safely and abusing their safe haven there while trying to insitigate poor peoplethousands of miels away to have internal bloodshed within their country.

So how come our members are in prison in Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Libya and other countrie if they were just behind phone or key board?

I said the majority (not all) of Hizbul tahrir members are hiding like rats in Europe especially Britain and all they can do is insitigate violence elsewhere.

elmagnoon
Member # 4199

Rate Member
ayman2
Egypt Talker

Posted: April 23 2004,00:21
moll,
the article is not related to "Living in Egypt" but is talking about the occuaption of iraq.

if this copy/paste article belongs anywhere on this site then in Li tan's paradise, can you please move it there or even delete it if you want to.

btw, this guy "Salahudin" belongs to hizb el tahreer which is considered a terrorist organization in egypt and 3 of its british members are even facing trial in egypt for trying to recruit egyptian members for their organization.

Edited by ayman2 on April 23 2004,00:23

elmagnoon
Member # 4199

Rate Member
IamNotAnAnimal

Group: Members

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote (ayman2 @ Dec. 06 2003,13:16)
Quote (HELLRAISER @ Dec. 06 2003,03:41)
Daaaaammmn, it's like the god damn trinity here....you morons think javaman, funky and i are all one person or whatever your demented minds have conjured up. I'm fully entertained guys. Thanks.

Ayman2, keep your advice to yourself oh moronic one.

mowza, reality hit that's what "disturbed" us. Perhaps you should open your eyes and realise that not everything is black and white with sugarcoating. You'll learn in due time.

Dear Superadmins,

javaman and Hellraiser have the same internet service provider in Auckland, New Zealand: CALLPLUS SERVICES LIMITED

Please contact that isp to:
1) Confirm his identity: Hellraiser == javaman
2) Inform them of his repeated violation of their service terms and conditions:
http://www.callplus.co.nz/residential/cpr_tac.asp

If a person's account on ET is deleted, then any other account by the same person should be deleted too.

Ok , let's try this one on for size.

Here is the your savior Ayman the idiot.

He he revealed information about a member he did not like, what about me, dunes or any other member who may offend Ayman.Who gave that dummy the authority to something like that? How much information is he going to release? What if passes on too much information and the member is put in harms way, who is going to be Legaly responsible?
How can you expect a member to voice thier opinions freely while under threat?

All that from a man who pretends to be reasonable, what a joke.

--------------
I Have Only Come Here Seeking Knowledge, things they would not teach me of in College

ayman2
Member # 1722

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ayman2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It proves you are the filthy liar magnoon
first you lied and said I revealed salahudin ip address and then you lied and claim I revealed his isp. I revealed neither of them and that is what your own threads say.

Salahudin belongs to a terrorist organzation called hizbul tahrir.

You are supporting this terrorist organization that is calling for violence against every Egyptian in Egypt. It is the duty of every law abiding citizen to report the members of this terrorist organization to authorities and that is what Shareen did by reporting salahudin and that is what I did by reporting you to mabaheth amn el dawla.

So keep hiding in your rat hole in canada because you will be punished for your crimes if you ever come to Egypt.

Since you claim to be a Muslim, I hope Canada applies islamic law on you to ensure that a criminal like you gets punished for your crimes. You have been going on for months repeatedly using the dirtiest threats and curses.
Do you know what the punishment you will be getting for all your crimes you have been committing ?

Here is the punishment for one of your many crimes:
7ad el qazf: 80 lashes in public for falsely accusing a person of adultry: http://islamonline.net/fatwa/arabic/FatwaDisplay.asp?hFatwaID=18384

Over the last few months, you wrote thousands of spam messages falsely accusing several members of my family of adultry. 80 lashes for everyone of those messages, means you will spend the rest of your life getting lashed for your crimes.

Posts: 129 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elmagnoon
Member # 4199

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by ayman2:
It proves you are the filthy liar magnoon
first you lied and said I revealed salahudin ip address and then you lied and claim I revealed his isp. I revealed neither of them and that is what your own threads say.

I knew there was something wrong in the questions I asked you...you chose to answer only this one question and no matter how I rephrased it you gave the same answer...I WAS WRONG.
It wasn't Salahudin..... you revealed Hellrasier's isp and provided a hyperlink to it. B I N G O.

So I was right, you do refuse to lie...I guess you still think you're a decent man.

You see, you attacked so many Muslims I lost track of what you did to each and everyone especially that many of the threads have been deleted. The pattern is clear, You attacked Hellraiser and revealed his ISP and encouraged people to contact them because you did not like what he was saying .You called him a terrorist, you called Salahudin a terrorist and now I'm one because according to you I'm supporting them.We are all hiding in a rat hole...the same lingo...the same Ayman the same pack of dogs.

We are all terrorists to you, all Muslims are terrorists ..right.

Here are my questions again : (revised for Hellrasier)

1-Did you not witness an unprovoked attack on Javaman for merely posting Dua'on ET?
2-Did you at any point object?
3-Were you not, soon after, appointed as an administrator and therefore collaborated and supported those who led the attack?
4-Did you not attack Salahudin and asked for his posts to be deleted because he posted a Political/Islamic material? Wasn’t this cruel, vulgar and merciless attack primarily coordinated by you and moll?

5-Did you not as an administrator reveal Hellrasier's ISP, encouraged others to contact them and complain and engaged in personal insults against him?

Question(posted by by Salahudin)

http://egypttalk.net/cgi-local/ikonboard.cgi?s=7e0ad6378f42c900a07e6c33408025 4b;act=ST;f=7;t=6704

newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If people have issues with things people have written/posted on ET, or other boards, related to people who rarely post on ES these days, could I please request that you confine your squabbles to the place where the problems originated and that you stop carrying your tales over here! The people you are fighting with left ES a long time ago and are only occasional visitors here! It’s getting really boringto see these topics, particularly when people keep on re-hashing/ starting up new threads on the same subject and we know that the people you are attacking aren’t here to read what you are saying!!

If you really insist on attacking them do it in their own back yard, not ours!

Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elmagnoon
Member # 4199

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by newcomer:
If people have issues with things people have written/posted on ET, or other boards, related to people who rarely post on ES these days, could I please request that you confine your squabbles to the place where the problems originated and that you stop carrying your tales over here! The people you are fighting with left ES a long time ago and are only occasional visitors here! It’s getting really boringto see these topics, particularly when people keep on re-hashing/ starting up new threads on the same subject and we know that the people you are attacking aren’t here to read what you are saying!!

If you really insist on attacking them do it in their own back yard, not ours!

DON'T read it..do NOT reply.
Yes ...it is that simple.

Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can this stop?????

Please?

el nass beted7ak 3aleina lama beteshtemo fi ba3ad.. 3eib baa.. lemmo el dor.

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ayman2
Member # 1722

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ayman2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you are really a pathetic maniac ya magnoon

you are still trying in your sick brain to justify all the thousands of the most obscene insults that you have been repeating even up till today in your daily spams for the last few months?

As for your moronic claims about "attacking muslims", everyone here knows how stupid those claims are because there is no one on ES or ET who has defended Islam and Muslims more than I.

Hizbul tahrir is a terrorist organization that is target killing Muslims in Egypt. Salahudin is a member of that organization and you are a supporter of it. Your support of Hizbul tahrir makes you the enemy of every Egyptian Muslim in Egypt.

Since you claim to be a Muslim, I hope Canada applies islamic law on you to ensure that a criminal like you gets punished for your crimes. You have been going on for months repeatedly using the dirtiest threats and curses.
Do you know what the punishment you will be getting for all your crimes you have been committing ?

7ad el qazf: 80 lashes in public for falsely accusing a person of adultry: http://islamonline.net/fatwa/arabic/FatwaDisplay.asp?hFatwaID=18384

Over the last few months, you wrote thousands of spam messages falsely accusing several members of my family of adultry. 80 lashes for everyone of those messages, means you will spend the rest of your life getting lashed for your crimes.

Posts: 129 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elmagnoon
Member # 4199

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by ayman2:
you are really a pathetic maniac ya magnoon

you are still trying in your sick brain to justify all the thousands of the most obscene insults that you have been repeating even up till today in your daily spams for the last few months?

As for your moronic claims about "attacking muslims", everyone here knows how stupid those claims are because there is no one on ES or ET who has defended Islam and Muslims more than I.

[b]Hizbul tahrir is a terrorist organization that is target killing Muslims in Egypt. Salahudin is a member of that organization and you are a supporter of it. Your support of Hizbul tahrir makes you the enemy of every Egyptian Muslim in Egypt.

[/B]

Answer the questions

Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
entom mesh me3abareny khales. Matektebo le ba3ad fi makan akher ya gama3a.

quote:
Originally posted by elmagnoon:

Answer the questions

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ayman2
Member # 1722

Rate Member
magnoon: Your questions are really moronic,

All of ET & ES have witnessed the most vulgar and obscene attacks by you on me for the last few months and the majority have not publicly objected, does that mean they are "collaborators" in your dirty attacks? Ofcourse not.

should I start now repeatedly insulting shumza, ET, YE administrators and spamming their boards every night, the way you have been doing, because they have not publicly condemned and stopped your repeated vulgur obscene insults?
Ofcourse not.

Both javaman and dunes claimed to be Muslims and then violated the basics of Islam by engaging in mutual low level obscene insults in Nov. 2003, so don't come 9 months later to try to blame me for other persons' actions, especially that I was not even a moderator in any of the forums that they were engaged in. There were several admin & moderators for "Living in Egypt" and "cherry lounge" and I am not one of them.

javaman/hellraiser isp provider was mentioned only when he started spamming the board with hundreds of messages trying to bring it down, same as shumza here revealed blunt's location.

And stop trying to create moronic excuses to justify in your sick head all the thousands of most vulgur and obscene insults you have been committing for the last few months.

magnoon: To spam ET with hundreds of insults every day/night, you must be a really sick loser with nothing to do in your life.

[This message has been edited by ayman2 (edited 15 August 2004).]

ayman2
Member # 1722

Rate Member
Hizbul tahrir is classified a terrorist organization that is targetting killing Muslims in Egypt. Salahudin is a member of that organization.

Not only that, but the majority of Muslim Scholars World wide have denounced Hizbul tahrir's violations of basic tenents of Islam: http://www.islamonline.net/fatwa/arabic/FatwaDisplay.asp?hFatwaID=2129

Anyone who claims to be a Muslim would not blindly support such an organization.

kimo_the_maniac
Member # 1761

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kimo_the_maniac     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Magnoon, how do you find the time, stamina, and drive to do this? I can't imagine anyone archiving whole dead threads on their hard disk somewhere. Or spending hours masking their IP so they would appear "cool" (which they don't).

I have to say I respect this in you (the determination), but how come you have this much passion for something as idiotic as ES/ET/EM/YE?

Posts: 850 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elmagnoon
Member # 4199

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by kimo_the_maniac:
Magnoon, how do you find the time, stamina, and drive to do this? I can't imagine anyone archiving whole dead threads on their hard disk somewhere. Or spending hours masking their IP so they would appear "cool" (which they don't).

I have to say I respect this in you (the determination), but how come you have this much passion for something as idiotic as ES/ET/EM/YE?

If you know as much as I do about computers, you would know that it takes about 5 seconds to set up a proxy/ip and you would also know that every web page you view is actually saved on your hard drive and is only erased when the space your browser uses for storing web pages is getting low. So if you view a web page today and don't use your browser again for another year you can open the browser and click on history and bingo...the page is still there..(there a few other factors but they are even more boring)

It is not stamina it is DISGUST for ET and it's owners and anyone who participate in it. Particularly those scum like Ayman who attack Muslims and pretend to be Human.

So....what's new with you, have you bumped into another guy/gal with a Khawaga complex

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com