EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Who gets your vote....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Who gets your vote....
Natashiah
Member # 4566

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Natashiah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Which one of the following women gets your vote for looking real?...which one would you take home...based on looks only!...which one do you think will you be able to keep happy...hey happy...not "happy"...
Some you know and some you dont and one of them is me...hehehe...just kidding...Nooot!..also state which ones are Egyptians.Please only write the number and a comment...dont duplicate the photos..it will result in the page taking 40000 years to load!

[This message has been edited by Natashiah (edited 16 August 2004).]

Posts: 723 | From: South Africa | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Natashiah
Member # 4566

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Natashiah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 723 | From: South Africa | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Natashiah
Member # 4566

Rate Member

[This message has been edited by Natashiah (edited 17 August 2004).]

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm...women....

Beauty: #3
Not to be thrown out of bed under no circumstances: #2
Real: #10
Easy going/Happy: #4
Natashiah: #8 (hi girl)

Just curious how my rating compares to the male ones; not because of my homosexual tendencies that I have been accused here of having (hee hee hee)

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doffa
Member # 4904

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doffa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
None of them made me horny(as u know the body is missing) but I like #1 if she looks like how I imagine, #5 nice boobs(I think)
#6 She is cute but sill something missing
#10 & #17 I love this age
#7 aggressive eyes but needs recycling

Posts: 88 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LiveItUp
Member # 4811

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted      Profile for LiveItUp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is diff. and fun..too many choices but if I were male I'd
Take home: #2 sultry/real wholesome beauty
with #8,14,16 close call
Most real: #10 with #4, 10,17 close by
Egyptian: #1,4,5,6,7,9,11,13,14,14,16
I think the largest photo is you??
If it is #8 you are just gorgeous girl!
okay fine let me go do my makeup & hair now....

Posts: 395 | From: Whereever I go | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Natashiah
Member # 4566

Rate Member
MisplacedinAlex

Would you believe me if I told you 11 & 12 was Arab women???....

Natashiah
Member # 4566

Rate Member
sorry double post..

Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YES Natashiah

Some women that look like this could be Syrian..Lebanese, or Arab, European, Egyptian, Turkish, Syrian blood, mixed....

quote:
Originally posted by Natashiah:
MisplacedinAlex

Would you believe me if I told you 11 & 12 was Arab women???....

[This message has been edited by Monica (edited 16 August 2004).]

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JOSHUA
Member # 4946

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JOSHUA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
2 I would take home/ the rest are ordinary!
Posts: 321 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JOSHUA:
2 I would take home/ the rest are ordinary!

You are too late.

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
welsafty
Member # 5051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for welsafty   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Karah_Mia:

Hee heeee hee

Natashia : now I know why

let me take a good look and VOTE

Posts: 785 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
welsafty
Member # 5051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for welsafty   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Natashiah:
Which one of the following women gets your vote for looking real?...which one would you take home...based on looks only!...which one do you think will you be able to keep happy...hey happy...not "happy"...
Some you know and some you dont and one of them is me...hehehe...just kidding...Nooot!..also state which ones are Egyptians.Please only write the number and a comment...dont duplicate the photos..it will result in the page taking 40000 years to load!
(edited 16 August 2004).]

well I'll start with #1 Yum Yum Yummy
then Definatly # 6 Sooo @O-O@
#9 < very pretty < but < I dont knwo < why doesnt she smile

#10 , Aaawooo , very calssy to

#16, and #17 are the samne person in my openion , but she looks much pretyer in the # 16

# 13 is tooo much of a MODEL for me

#2 is pretty but very very unreal (almost fack)

oh and I would die for # 12 as well

Posts: 785 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LiveItUp
Member # 4811

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for LiveItUp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Natashia, did you mean 11,12 were Egyptian in addition to the ones I guessed or was I totally wrong and only 11&12 are Egyptian?
Very interesting...you added some more photos...my hubby said #16 looked most real.. #1 may be prettier her photo is not very flattering in that come hither look..(lol) are 16 & 17 same person?

Posts: 395 | From: Whereever I go | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AnotherNewMember
Member # 5014

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for AnotherNewMember     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Just curious how my rating compares to the male ones; not because of my homosexual tendencies that I have been accused here of having (hee hee hee)

Karah Mia, I didn't know this side of you, interesting.

BTW, how did your date with Calleen go

Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dreamcatcher
Member # 3938

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dreamcatcher     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[This message has been edited by dreamcatcher (edited 17 August 2004).]

Posts: 286 | From: south africa | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cappa
Member # 4926

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cappa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well based on looks i'd have to say 2 is cute and 9 and 13 are hotties...
Posts: 135 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Natashiah
Member # 4566

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Monica:
YES Natashiah

Some women that look like this could be Syrian..Lebanese, or Arab, European, Egyptian, Turkish, Syrian blood, mixed....

[This message has been edited by Monica (edited 16 August 2004).]

No not mixed blood...too much mixed paroxide! ...Syrian,Lebanese,Egyptian...are considered to be Arab...so some of them actually do look like that without european blood...believe it or not! ...except for the hair though...the hair tends to stay dark even if the skin is porcelain...therefore there art though bleach!!!

welsafty
Member # 5051

Rate Member
Natashiah Why have you changed #16 ?? I liked her best
Natashiah
Member # 4566

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by welsafty:
Natashiah Why have you changed #16 ?? I liked her best

...I wanted a variety of different women...but it seems like some of them looked the same.I managed to get all the pics smaller but that one i couldnt...so I replaced it

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by AnotherNewMember:
Karah Mia, I didn't know this side of you, interesting.

BTW, how did your date with Calleen go

There are sides to me that even philosophers haven't dreamt of. My date went GREAT; we saw an enlightening documentary (Carleen spoke about it here already) and had some hot conversation over food and booze. The girl rocks!

Ps. Next time u r free to join us whether u r a boi or a girl; we are equal opportunity entertainers.

[This message has been edited by Karah_Mia (edited 17 August 2004).]

welsafty
Member # 5051

Rate Member
quote:

Ps. Next time u r free to join us whether u r a boi or a girl; we are equal opportunity entertainers.

Sure why not< I allways love to make new friends < but where exactly ?

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
quote:
Sure why not< I allways love to make new friends < but where exactly ?

Washington DC; any place.

welsafty
Member # 5051

Rate Member
Natashiah; I have reduced the size of couple of them for you

#3 and #17

[This message has been edited by welsafty (edited 17 August 2004).]

welsafty
Member # 5051

Rate Member
ok I'll be there arround Xmas< just tel me when and where

quote:
Washington DC; any place.

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
quote:
ok I'll be there arround Xmas< just tel me when and where

Gotta get Carleen too. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....manage des trois... (sorry, but it wouldn't be me sans a little provocation )

welsafty
Member # 5051

Rate Member
haaa haa Carleen doesnt like me that much LOL, maybe another time LOL
quote:
Gotta get Carleen too. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....manage des trois... (sorry, but it wouldn't be me sans a little provocation )

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
quote:
haaa haa Carleen doesnt like me that much LOL, maybe another time LOL

What have u done to her???? Allright then, it's just the two of us.

welsafty
Member # 5051

Rate Member
lucky you
well I havent done anything, but I just have this fealing , you know !!
quote:

What have u done to her???? Allright then, it's just the two of us.

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
any eye candy for us girlies????

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
any eye candy for us girlies????

Where where????? I sooooooooo want to judge!!!!!!

egy_prince
Member # 2853

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for egy_prince     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After having a long look at these pics, I think that I have to be stuck with my girl till another vote...

Some of them are beautiful but all of them are not my type.

Posts: 471 | From: egypt | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by egy_prince:
After having a long look at these pics, I think that I have to be stuck with my girl till another vote...

Some of them are beautiful but all of them are not my type.

Egy, what is your type if I may?

Mary_77
Member # 5264

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mary_77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i can not see any pictures, how come?
Posts: 38 | From: Holland | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
welsafty
Member # 5051

Rate Member
The free Picture gallery we were using (picturetrail.com.com), have decide to delete all the pictures :angry: %#$@#$ ^#@^$ !^&$@#^ and cancel all the free accounts , I am trying to locate another free server

[This message has been edited by welsafty (edited 09 September 2004).]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com