EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Loves me / Loves me not!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Loves me / Loves me not!
Micia
Member # 2907

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for Micia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I asked millions of guys about this issue " how can any gal know that someone really loves her?" " Is it really different if it's a love or marriage relationship?" "How can ya guys tell if a gal loves ya?" " What is love?"....

If ya have any answer or comment on this matter, drop me a line here or email me at miciaya@yahoo.com, okay?

Have a good day!

Micia
26/F/Alex.

Posts: 155 | From: Alexandria, Egypt | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
welsafty
Member # 5051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for welsafty   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Micia,
This is a very vague area and a very tough question.

there is different kinds of love, you could love your parents, your kids< your mate, husband, wife, you can love your neighbors, friends relative, you name it, you can have a love relationship with them, but since your question was obviously directed towards this special kind of love (between a man and a woman), this is what I will be talking abbot.
Everyone say that love is a burst of emotions and feelings, that grows from compassion, understanding, compatibility, and common interest
Ask all the philosophers in the world they would agree that love is one thing that cannot be measured and it is only relative to every individual person
And I tend (as I always do) to disagree with that, I still believe that it is relative and varies from one person to another
Many people cannot depreciate between desire, need, compaction, comfort with love, you never know why would someone love someone else, or why do they believed they do.

I believe in a different approach of defining love, and I take these approaches after the natural bondage between family members. Members of the same society, Mother and her kids, I define it with responsibility
The kind of responsibility that is not burdening, and not forced on anyone, and not dreadful obligation.
when someone willingly feels responsible for the wellbeing of another, and feel responsible for the happiness of this person, when I feel that the safety of this person depends on me, when I care about what they do, when I feel when they are happy or sad, I when I fined myself trying to do everything I can to provide, protect, and enrich the life of another, and expect that everything I do will be needed, appreciated and desired from that person (This is love)
when you feel you want someone else to be responsible for your own happiness, and wellbeing to do everything he can to make you safe, protected, and you find yourself in a situation that you want all that only from one person ,and want him to want to do all that for you.(This is love)
It is not like" Hey I'll set back and you do everything for me” and it is not” hony,.. I will be your personal slave, provider, protector, guardian, and you do nothing in return"

there is so many indications for love, but with a very little problem, this problem is simply, the complicity of the human social structure, we often don’t know what we want, and we defiantly don’t know what others want from us, we love, or believe we are in love to find out that it was only an illusion, we give, and not get anything in return, or we get and not give anything in return.
Real emotions could only be seen in the smallest touches, words, and actions. a Huge diamond ring doesn’t mean anything but a huge diamond ring, while a small flower could mean the world to you, when you go out with someone and you really want to know if they love you < concentrate on the small things, See what they notice about you, because when he loves you he would notice the small things before the big ones,
I will always assume that he would be a gentleman and acts like one with you < open the door for you, Get you seated before he does, and even pull your chair for you, but you should look beyond that, if he always treats you with the " Ladies first" rule, wait till he brakes that rule, because if he loves you he would have to brake it when you are both crossing the road, and when you are exiting a building, he should let you go down the stirs before him but always want you to walk beside him, and climb the stairs either beside you or slightly ahead of you, never completely behind you.
if he open the doer of his car for you and you got in first see if you open his door for him when he turns around to his side!, if you don’t, he would know that you cannot love him
Se how he looks at your eyes, not your lips, your breasts, or your legs (I look at all those, but well..... I am an animal)

Love isn’t can't eat cant sleep, because this is exactly what you feel when you are afraid, happy, angry, mad, bored, or worried, (I can’t eat, can’t sleep for no reason ....Ever) but I don’t love anyone.

Some people like me who are not capable of love (and by the way, you should avoid at all coast), still crave someone to love. (Don’t take that chance)

Talking to you about that, makes me think, and wonder, what real love is. Maybe I'll never know. I am the incapable of love, I am loveless, I am Single, and I am free. And I should have not been giving you my opinion on this matter. But well,, I couldn’t resist

Posts: 785 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
christina44
Member # 5127

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for christina44     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
welsafty i have never read a better answer than yours... its true love does vary from person to person... i have loved before and even despite my love for that person sometimes i wished the other would fall or trip down the stairs maybe even choke on the piece of gum he was chewing.... not that i am a physco its just from hate to love there is a thin line.... sometimes you can be in love and not notice it....
Posts: 15 | From: usa | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
christina44
Member # 5127

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for christina44     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
welsafty i hope you one day take a chance at it its not half as bad........
Posts: 15 | From: usa | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wels, you sure know a lot about love while being 'incapable' of it... You are completely capable, just choosing the denial for the illusion of freedom. Been there...etc. You are a sensitive and caring human being, full of emotional intelligence and thoughtfulness. Thank you so much for defining a lot of love related issues that were wandering around my mind for many years craving to be given a name or at least a decent description.
Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Micia
Member # 2907

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Micia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Waleed!

I just luved the way ya expressed the relativity of love...it is very true, ya know?

But my question is: Why do ya think ya are incapable of love? I think every1 is capable of love, it is just a matter of "if he finds the person to love"...don't ya think?

May I ask ya a question here: Are ya happy with your life????

Thanks for answering my questions, Waleed...I just felt romance all the way through ur words...thanks to ya!

Have a good day!!

Micia

Posts: 155 | From: Alexandria, Egypt | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com