EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Women Makeup or Beauty Saloon in Alex

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Women Makeup or Beauty Saloon in Alex
karim
Member # 3077

Member Rated:
Icon 3 posted      Profile for karim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Hi,

I am looking of a good women beauty saloon that makes makeup, wax...etc in Alex.

Posts: 1226 | From: Egypt | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sheraton Montazah Ya karim..
Including Pedicure manicure kolo!!
mabrouk ya 3reess....

quote:
Originally posted by karim:

Hi,

I am looking of a good women beauty saloon that makes makeup, wax...etc in Alex.

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karim
Member # 3077

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for karim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Hi Monica,

Do you know how much they charge. I think Sheraton will be expensive. Have you tried them before.

Posts: 1226 | From: Egypt | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EgyptianHeart
Member # 1217

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for EgyptianHeart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You should try Walid el Gigi's! I went there for my wedding and they did an amazing job! They do make-up, hair, pedicure, manicure, the works and for a fair price. The only problem is that they're busy, so make sure to reserve in advance. Walid is really good at doing up-dos so dont be afraid to try something new!
He is located in Elwatania Mall - in the Loran neighbourhood.
Enjoy!

Posts: 66 | From: Paris, France | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
karim, here is the phone number ..ask for the beauty salon and they will let you know how much everything costs.

3 548 0550

I know it is not as expensive as Sheraton Gezira. That's for sure!

quote:

Hi Monica,

Do you know how much they charge. I think Sheraton will be expensive. Have you tried them before.

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karim
Member # 3077

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for karim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Monica do you live in Alex

Stacia
Member # 3188

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stacia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Karim
I live in Alex and have been searching for a reputable salon for over a year now. I just tried Sheraton Montazah Salon last Friday. I had a cut and a highlight and it was 500LEs. The service was ok, but was certainly not great. I have been happy with the same cut and highlight at Carven (just a bit up the street from the Sheraton) for 400LEs less. Sheraton Salon lacked in cleanliness like all the rest I have tried. I don't think that what I had done was worth 500LEs when the salon wasn't clean and the stylists didn't speak English. I wouldn't go back a second time. I've heard that the salons at the Hilton Green Plaza are good...I will let you know

Stacia

Posts: 190 | From: Alexandria, Egypt | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And I thought 50LE was too much for a haircut, so I have now found someone who only charges 15LE!! OK maybe she doesn’t speak English and the place, just like the Sheraton isn’t spotless, and it’s in Cairo, but she gives a really good cut and I can always get an appointment whenever I call!
Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
karim ektebly law sama7t..
monica_february_2003@yahoo.com

quote:

Monica do you live in Alex

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com