EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » White pages

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: White pages
norwegian
Member # 5235

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for norwegian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you have whitepages in egypt?
If you want to find someones mobilnr. can you find that on the internet?
Or dont you have any register at all?
I found the yellowpages not the white!

Posts: 14 | From: Norway | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pito
Member # 2803

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pito   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,
I live in Canada and we do not have white pages for cell phones, there is for home phone. that being said, I do not think there is one in Egypt... Do you have a white pages for Mobile in your countery?

Posts: 157 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
norwegian
Member # 5235

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for norwegian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes We have, its with adresses and all!
So its not hard finding anyone in this country.HE,HE.
Offcours you can say that you dont want to register and then you dont, but then you have to have secret number.

Posts: 14 | From: Norway | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
norwegian
Member # 5235

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for norwegian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe you dont understand what white pages is or its just that the subject is not ineresting enough?????
Anyway can someone answear this? DO YOU HAVE WHITE PAGES IN EGYPT!!?

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com