EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Soliloquy

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soliloquy
like2bactive
Member # 4755

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for like2bactive     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why I feel so lonely, even many people surround me?
Why I feel empty deep inside, even busy all day and night?
Why tears r always coming to my eyes when listening 2 romantic songs, even I feel I didn’t go through love before?
Why I feel I’m 2 old, even I’m only 32 year old?
Why I feel time won’t come 2 find THE ONE 2 share me life, even eager 4 this?
Why it is difficult 2 feel self-satisfaction, even u feel u achieved many goals in life?
Why I feel I have hundred of such questions, even words can’t express them?
Shall I find echo of my sincere answer 4 the coming-from-the-bottom-of-my-heart words, or just sarcasm, sympathy, or even ….worse ???
What is the definition of love, life, living, .. and what is the point behind them?
Why I feel there r hundreds sharing me the same situation, even I don’t have any materialistic contact with them, or proves that they exist?
Will my soul ever rest in peace, or it won’t until I’m dead?
Just….let it go.. a moment of weakness… then.. I’m back 2 my tough appearance again..

Posts: 15 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cheer Up friend..
This too will pass!!!

quote:
Originally posted by like2bactive:
Why I feel so lonely, even many people surround me?
Why I feel empty deep inside, even busy all day and night?
Why tears r always coming to my eyes when listening 2 romantic songs, even I feel I didn’t go through love before?
Why I feel I’m 2 old, even I’m only 32 year old?
Why I feel time won’t come 2 find THE ONE 2 share me life, even eager 4 this?
Why it is difficult 2 feel self-satisfaction, even u feel u achieved many goals in life?
Why I feel I have hundred of such questions, even words can’t express them?
Shall I find echo of my sincere answer 4 the coming-from-the-bottom-of-my-heart words, or just sarcasm, sympathy, or even ….worse ???
What is the definition of love, life, living, .. and what is the point behind them?
Why I feel there r hundreds sharing me the same situation, even I don’t have any materialistic contact with them, or proves that they exist?
Will my soul ever rest in peace, or it won’t until I’m dead?
Just….let it go.. a moment of weakness… then.. I’m back 2 my tough appearance again..

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sciascia75
Member # 5104

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sciascia75     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hej man,
don't you think you cryed over yourself enough??? I've passed the same situation (ok I'm just 29). The point is, it's just up to you to change this. Working day and night, running after bussiness won't help you, you're just hiding and avoiding the problem. Go out, go to gym, learn dancing, do some outdoor activity, stay in the middle,...use this moment to learn that you're the last and the only resource to yourself (my signature teaches),... and you'll find a better living.

Cheer up man, and good luck!!!

------------------
"Trust God and keep your powders dry" Sir Oliver Cromwell

Posts: 25 | From: Roma, Italy --> Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cutefan
Member # 2430

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for cutefan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello,
i guess i have this feeling although im just 24...its like life has just stopped..cant breath anymore...nothing is as what it seems anymore...everything is just meaningless.
are we talking about the same thing here?

Posts: 72 | From: cairo egypt | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
welsafty
Member # 5051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for welsafty   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you are absolutely right, someone could have it all Friends, family, love, wealth, mission, and everything and still feel empty, some have this feeling because they know they are Empty, and other just because they see more potential in themselves,

it is very strange how the human psyche is, we get depressed when we have a dream we cannot reach, yet we get even more depressed when we have no dream to reach for.

We all been there, we all done that, I seriously doubt that anyone who would say it hasten happen to them have any purpose in their life,

Join the club

Are we Still talking about the same thing here?

quote:
Originally posted by cutefan:
hello,
i guess i have this feeling although im just 24...its like life has just stopped..cant breath anymore...nothing is as what it seems anymore...everything is just meaningless.
are we talking about the same thing here?

Posts: 785 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TallTom
Member # 4488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TallTom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think a lot of people feel like this sometimes. Who would write all the great songs or create all the great art if they didn't?
Posts: 24 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com