EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Invitation to ES Galz Meeting tomorrow!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Invitation to ES Galz Meeting tomorrow!
Micia
Member # 2907

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Micia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gals....

We are getting together tomorrow at 9:00 pm (Basically ES Members)...
If any lady (ES, EM or ET) wanna join, she is welcome!
Wanna know more details, email me at miciaya@yahoo.com.

Note: Egyptians and Non-Egyptians are welcome!
ONLY LADIES PLS....WE WANNA HAVE FUN

Posts: 155 | From: Alexandria, Egypt | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Am looking forward to it Micia

So far there will be about 10 of us, but the more the merrier

For those who are coming, check your email, Stacia is sending out confirmed details also.

Laura

Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Micia
Member # 2907

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Micia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Laura, I really can't wait!!

Posts: 155 | From: Alexandria, Egypt | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just thought I should add for those interested, that the get together is in Alex, not Cairo.
Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Laura...
Have a GREAT gathering!!!
I will MISS it by just a couple of days it seems...

quote:
Originally posted by Laura:
Am looking forward to it Micia

So far there will be about 10 of us, but the more the merrier

For those who are coming, check your email, Stacia is sending out confirmed details also.

Laura

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mollhater
Member # 5143

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mollhater     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
test
Posts: 9 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mollhater
Member # 5143

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mollhater     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
please!! please!!
don't invite this fucking slut bitch moll
she will only insult people
she will drink to a drunken stupor
and want her egyptian boys to touch her pussy and her tits while her husband watches
two fucking sickos if you ask me
moll has been insluting to a number of people
so if she does come to this es gathering make sure she has plenty of booze as well as her playthings around her

mollhater

Posts: 9 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaliGirl
Member # 4409

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for CaliGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WHAT THE??? Who the heck r u? I dont know Moll at all but if you r bashing someone publicly this bad I wanna know where and how you came up with these accussations!!! I wanna know how this person hurt you personally to make you sound so bitter...And what do you think you will accomplish?? Maybe this will make you THINK how u sound on this forum.

quote:
Originally posted by mollhater:
please!! please!!
and want her egyptian boys to touch her pussy and her tits while her husband watches
so if she does come to this es gathering make sure she has plenty of booze as well as her playthings around her

mollhater

------------------

Posts: 62 | From: San Diego, Ca USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JOSHUA
Member # 4946

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JOSHUA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh Brian get over it.....

quote:
Originally posted by mollhater:
please!! please!!

mollhater

Posts: 321 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brian04
Member # 3553

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for brian04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JOSHUA:
oh Brian get over it.....

What! You think this person is me?

Posts: 432 | From: China | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com