EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Maybe wrong topic, but i need translation help

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Maybe wrong topic, but i need translation help
Mary_77
Member # 5264

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for Mary_77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do not know where i need to put question. I need help in translating something in arabic. I will explain.

I want to ask my egyptian mummy something. She does not speak english and i do not speak arabic. There is a problem in the family. And the only one i can ask is my sister. But that is where the problem lies. She has fights with the one i need to speak. I want to ask her mum, my egyptian mummy, but we have a language problem. So i wanted to put it on paper for her. So i need help in putting something on paper. I have searched the internet to find english-arabic translation sites. I can not find anything. Who can and wants to help me? I need help in this matter.

Posts: 38 | From: Holland | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doffa
Member # 4904

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doffa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey..
I would like to help (:

Send it to aarw13@hotmail.com
and if u need an immidiate answer SMS me after sending it +(2)012-489-6732

Posts: 88 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Try us here: http://www.youregypt.com

you can register in our forum, and then send me or any other Egyptian there a PM.. we will be glad to translate what you need.

quote:
Originally posted by Mary_77:
I do not know where i need to put question. I need help in translating something in arabic. I will explain.

I want to ask my egyptian mummy something. She does not speak english and i do not speak arabic. There is a problem in the family. And the only one i can ask is my sister. But that is where the problem lies. She has fights with the one i need to speak. I want to ask her mum, my egyptian mummy, but we have a language problem. So i wanted to put it on paper for her. So i need help in putting something on paper. I have searched the internet to find english-arabic translation sites. I can not find anything. Who can and wants to help me? I need help in this matter.

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
welsafty
Member # 5051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for welsafty   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Try http://www.ajeeb.com
the have English Arabic translator

or you can send it to any of us here on ES who speak/write both Arabic and English , and we would all gladly help you

Aren’t you coming to Egypt soon, ?
You can even make a 3 way phone conversation and one of us can translate the whole conversation for you and your Egyptian mum

quote:
Originally posted by Mary_77:

Posts: 785 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dr_judge
Member # 5223

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dr_judge     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi
I'm Mohammad,living in Cairo, widow, teaching Negotiation and Crisis Management in the American University in Cairo, have a master degree in law and I was in Georgia state as I passed the bar exmanination and got a diploma in Negotiation and Crisis Management and anther Diploma in American Business law. recently I'm studying my Phd in Arizona State Univeristy in Trade of Technology but I'm in Egypt now. I have a lot of American Friends and hope that we can have a contact my E-mail is msaaads@yahoo.com hope to got an email from you so we can find a way of contact.
Take care
Bye
Mohammad

Posts: 191 | From: cairo, Egypt | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
welsafty
Member # 5051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for welsafty   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, you managed to impress me for the bazillion time,
Why is it you feel the need to LIST your credential every time you say HELLOOO I AM HERE!!!"
why don’t you just do like normal people ( would be also professors at the AUS, and with a MASTERS degree from the states, and HAVE ALOT of powerful friends ) who will just say, hey guys, my name is John Dough" and I like you make friends !!!!
What else do you have in your BIG LONG list of incredible credentials????
Oh and by the way, why you gave your self the DR while you have not gotten your PHD yet, and why a Judge while you are only an assistant teacher ??
I would like to add to all those titles, Keeper of the underworld, Protector of the Universe, and Lord of the rings, yours faithfully,……. DR Judge

Why haven’t you even comment on the subject of this post, ???

Here is a silly joke,
One man stopped on the corner and asked a group of people how to reach the police station
The all looked confused and tryed to help the man, one guy said “ I am not 100% sure , but I think you should take Main street and turn left after the first light"
a second guy Commented " no sir I think it should be the second light"
Another guy said “yes but you should turn to the right not left"

And suddnly a cool guy came in and pushed everyone, waved with his hands as if he going to tell them something very important, and shouted " I AAAAAM SPARTACOSE"

quote:
Originally posted by dr_judge:
Hi
I'm Mohammad,living in Cairo, widow, teaching Negotiation and Crisis Management in the American University in Cairo, have a master degree in law and I was in Georgia state as I passed the bar exmanination and got a diploma in Negotiation and Crisis Management and anther Diploma in American Business law. recently I'm studying my Phd in Arizona State Univeristy in Trade of Technology but I'm in Egypt now. I have a lot of American Friends and hope that we can have a contact my E-mail is msaaads@yahoo.com hope to got an email from you so we can find a way of contact.
Take care
Bye
Mohammad

[This message has been edited by welsafty (edited 07 September 2004).]

Posts: 785 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elmagnoon
Member # 4199

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for elmagnoon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by welsafty:
Wow, you managed to impress me for the bazillion time,
Why is it you feel the need to LIST your credential every time you say HELLOOO I AM HERE!!!"
why don’t you just do like normal people ( would be also professors at the AUS, and with a MASTERS degree from the states, and HAVE ALOT of powerful friends ) who will just say, hey guys, my name is John Dough" and I like you make friends !!!!
What else do you have in your BIG LONG list of incredible credentials????
Oh and by the way, why you gave your self the DR while you have not gotten your PHD yet, and why a Judge while you are only an assistant teacher ??
I would like to add to all those titles, Keeper of the underworld, Protector of the Universe, and Lord of the rings, yours faithfully,……. DR Judge

Why haven’t you even comment on the subject of this post, ???

Here is a silly joke,
One man stopped on the corner and asked a group of people how to reach the police station
The all looked confused and tryed to help the man, one guy said “ I am not 100% sure , but I think you should take Main street and turn left after the first light"
a second guy Commented " no sir I think it should be the second light"
Another guy said “yes but you should turn to the right not left"

And suddnly a cool guy came in and pushed everyone, waved with his hands as if he going to tell them something very important, and shouted "[b] I AAAAAM SPARTACOSE"

[This message has been edited by welsafty (edited 07 September 2004).][/B]

No wonder you're having problem with women.
Tell us again why you don't like Egyptian women . Oh.. Yes I remember, Arrogant and Demanding....right

Posts: 343 | From: Magnoon Land | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
welsafty
Member # 5051

Rate Member
What problem? I love them < they love me back !!!!
quote:
Originally posted by elmagnoon:

No wonder you're having problem with women.
Tell us again why you don't like Egyptian women . Oh.. Yes I remember, Arrogant and Demanding....right

Neofret*
Member # 4123

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Neofret*   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by welsafty:
why a Judge while you are only an assistant teacher ??
Maybe dr_judge is not only an assistant teacher, he might be judge also and forgot to add it to his "BIG LONG list of incredible credentials".

Posts: 18 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
welsafty
Member # 5051

Rate Member
Because he cannot be a judge in Egypt unless he have graduated from an Egyptian university and worked in the General Attorney Office or one of it's branches in Egypt ( has to start as district attorney,
Also, they don’t take judges as an exception unless they do teach at a Public University IN Egypt, and the AUC is not one of those public universities, heck it isn’t even recognized as an accredited university in the USA itself, ( and I am saying that out of experience… a friend of Mine came to my University in Michigan and wanted to get his master with a solid 4.0 GPA from the AUC, and they forced him to take ALLOOT of pre-requests, and to retake many many courses)

and because his latest degree is a Master he can only get a position as a teacher assistant, he cannot be a teacher before he gets his PHD, and cannot be promoted to a professor, before he is being promoted to a TEACHER.

yes you are right < maybe he just forgot to add it to his BIG list of INCREDBLE credentials

quote:
Originally posted by Flori:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by welsafty:
why a Judge while you are only an assistant teacher ??
Maybe dr_judge is not only an assistant teacher, he might be judge also and forgot to add it to his "BIG LONG list of incredible credentials".

AnotherNewMember
Member # 5014

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AnotherNewMember     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Because he cannot be a judge in Egypt unless he have graduated from an Egyptian university and worked in the General Attorney Office or one of it's branches in Egypt ( has to start as district attorney,
Also, they don’t take judges as an exception unless they do teach at a Public University IN Egypt, and the AUC is not one of those public universities, heck it isn’t even recognized as an accredited university in the USA itself, ( and I am saying that out of experience… a friend of Mine came to my University in Michigan and wanted to get his master with a solid 4.0 GPA from the AUC, and they forced him to take ALLOOT of pre-requests, and to retake many many courses)

and because his latest degree is a Master he can only get a position as a teacher assistant, he cannot be a teacher before he gets his PHD, and cannot be promoted to a professor, before he is being promoted to a TEACHER.

yes you are right < maybe he just forgot to add it to his BIG list of INCREDBLE credentials

Excuse me einstein, 2 things:

One, since when did American accrediting agencies began accrediting colleges in foreign countries. Just because it has "American" in the name, does not mean its a school registered with the U.S. Department of Education or qualifies in any form for US grants or student loans. AUC is a private Egyptian University registered with their Minister of Education.

Two, Many of the college professors in the U.S. have only a master's degree. You DO NOT need a Ph.D or any other type of doctorate degree to teach certain classes at certain universities. It's up to the individual school's requirements. And most TA's have only a bachelors degrees they work as TA's while they are still graduate students.

I just know that most universities will not allow you to teach GRADUATE school without a doctorate, but I have NEVER heard this for a Masters to teach undergrad.

And guess what else, genius, if he graduate from law school in the U.S. he has a J.D., juris doctor..that's a Post-graduate degree just like a PhD is. Everyone I know that graduate from an accredited law school received a JD, and maybe a joint Masters in some other discipline.

[This message has been edited by AnotherNewMember (edited 09 September 2004).]

Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
welsafty
Member # 5051

Rate Member
AnotherNewMember:
you really amaze me with your ingenuity, you know that
Why do you have to OBJECT to me by repeating what I have already wrote,

What organ of your body you use to think man?
or is it true, that when you read any of my posts, you put your brain in your foot and use your bottom for thinking

I will I know someone with your unique way of thinking may not get it, but dont worry I’ll explain it to you as I do a chilled, I’ll go slowly on you

A person with ONLY masters degree can only teach to undergraduate, and only as an assistant teacher, and is not allowed to teach any graduate level classes,
When this person gets some experience he/she could become a teacher,
You cannot become a professor or assistant profession unless you have already had your PH.D

And yes GENIOUS the AUC is not an accredited university, and I’ll explain to you why
There is many Foreign Accredited universities outside the USA early 60’s Cairo university, Alexandria University, Asute University, and AinShams University
An American student can get student loans to study in any accredited university they wish whether it is in the United States or else
I wanted to get student loan myself when I was studying in Cairo university, although there was a problem because I am already an Egyptian citizen as well, and I learned that I cannot get the student loan only because the regular tuition was about 16LE a year( equivalent to $5.6 back then), and since Cairo university sent OSA information about me indicating that for my case< I don’t even have to pay the 16LE and instead I get my books for free, as a result I was told I can get my loan only if I was studying in any other university in Egypt EXCEPT Cairo university because I was practically getting a 100% free education
Any Egyptian student from any Accredited Egyptian university can transfer to any school in the USA that would accept his application of admit ion, and all his credits will be transferred as well,
Have you ever heard of Student Exchange program, where student can take courses from different universities, in different countries?? Maybe you haven’t, but I do
And I remember countless American students sitting with us in the lecture rooms in Cairo University, to courses in there AMERICAN UNIVERSTIES, in the USA

The AUC is not accredited university simply because it doesn’t have any PHD program, other wise you would have found that MR dr-judge is getting his PhD from the AUC, but instead he was forced to get a PHD online from another university in the USA, and if an AUC graduate decide to study in any American university, non of his cridets will be transferred and he would have to take many pre-requisites, and retake a whole bunch of courses, unlike anyone from Cairo, or ainShams university

Those with bachelor degrees you were referring to, cannot be a “TA, they can only become “GAs”, and I will tell you the difference ( I still remember your limited capability for comprehending stuff) a GA, = Graduate assistant, -- helps undergraduate students graduating from their 4 year university degree,
a “TA”= teaching assistant – DO Assist in Teaching undergraduate assistance

the general rule for universities, is that you cannot teach one level unless you have already passes the next one
EX: you cannot teach 10th grade ( as in high school) unless you have already passed 12th grade, but since you have already passed 10th grade yourself you can assist kids to study, and if you have already passed 11th grade , you can only ASSIST in teaching 10th grade , and you cannot be a principle unless you have your bachelor ,,

If what you said was true that anyone with masters could be a professor in a university then I should standup in respect for my 23 years old cousin who is already working on her second Masters degree. And call her “Professor” instead of “Cuzz”

AnotherNewMember
Member # 5014

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AnotherNewMember     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
AnotherNewMember:
you really amaze me with your ingenuity, you know that

Why thank you *blushing

But for further research, you can thank me again later. Here's a quote for you with a link:

"The U. S. Department of Education does not accredit institutions in foreign countries. However, the Secretary of Education does appoint members to the National Committee on Foreign Medical Education and Accreditation. The law gives that Committee the responsibility for reviewing the standards that foreign countries use to accredit medical schools to determine whether those standards are comparable to the standards used to accredit medical schools in the United States. The comparability decisions made by the Committee affect whether U.S. students attending foreign medical schools can receive loans under the Federal Family Education Loan Program
http://www.ed.gov/admins/finaid/accred/accreditation.html#Overview

So unless you were enrolled in an "accredited" school of medicine, all you just posted was bullsh*t. The US would NOT give you a loan to attend any school you want to outside this country, because some countries have lower standards than the U.S. for the same accreditation.

Next,
"Graduate teaching assistants, often referred to as graduate TAs, assist faculty, department chairs, or other professional staff at colleges and universities by performing teaching or teaching-related duties. In addition to their work responsibilities, assistants have their own school commitments, as they are also students who are working towards earning a graduate degree.'"

and finally..

"Four-year colleges and universities usually consider doctoral degree holders for full-time, tenure-track positions, but may hire master’s degree holders or doctoral candidates for certain disciplines, such as the arts, or for part-time and temporary jobs. Most college and university faculty are in four academic ranks—professor, associate professor, assistant professor, and instructor"
http://stats.bls.gov/oco/ocos066.htm

That's why some faculty may just be referred to a Professor Cuzz, and others as Doctor Cuzz. Like I said BEFORE, it depends on the colleges hiring them.

Sorry I had to hold you by the hand and give you linkk to the DOE. But what should I expect from a person that can't even spell third grades words, and CLAIM to be college material.

Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
welsafty
Member # 5051

Rate Member
AnotherNewMember; still, you amaze me!!!,
I am really impressed with your efforts.

first you object to me saying that there is accredited Universities outside of the USA, and by giving me a n official link that say exactly what you are objecting to,

second, you object to the GA,s by telling me they are OFTEN called TAs and that in your Brilliant way of thinking means assistant teacher !!!

third< you use the regulations for the U.S. Department of Labor when it comes to UNIVERSITIES , while you are taking about the AUC, that works out of the USA and is not bound to all the GUILD lines you have mentioned and you have copied from the Us Department of labor, plus if you were as clever as you want me to believe you would have read the disclaimer at the bottom of the page

quote:

Disclaimer:
Links to non-BLS Internet sites are provided for your convenience and do not constitute an endorsement.

lol ļ ļ and you can translate the non-BLS in the disclaimer above to (non BullShit)

DEAR AnotherNewMember, I still think you are just a naive kid who is trying the best he can to convince people otherwise, good try thought, I bet you were able to fool many people

I am really sorry that I always make you look stupid; you can keep trying, maybe when you grow up I would fail to do so, and of course I give you allot of credit for just trying

quote:
Originally posted by AnotherNewMember:
Why thank you *blushing

But for further research, you can thank me again later. Here's a quote for you with a link:

"The U. S. Department of Education [b]does not accredit institutions in foreign countries. However, the Secretary of Education does appoint members to the National Committee on Foreign Medical Education and Accreditation. The law gives that Committee the responsibility for reviewing the standards that foreign countries use to accredit medical schools to determine whether those standards are comparable to the standards used to accredit medical schools in the United States. The comparability decisions made by the Committee affect whether U.S. students attending foreign medical schools can receive loans under the Federal Family Education Loan Program
http://www.ed.gov/admins/finaid/accred/accreditation.html#Overview

So unless you were enrolled in an "accredited" school of medicine, all you just posted was bullsh*t. The US would NOT give you a loan to attend any school you want to outside this country, because some countries have lower standards than the U.S. for the same accreditation.

Next,
"Graduate teaching assistants, often referred to as graduate TAs, assist faculty, department chairs, or other professional staff at colleges and universities by performing teaching or teaching-related duties. In addition to their work responsibilities, assistants have their own school commitments, as they are also students who are working towards earning a graduate degree.'"

and finally..

"Four-year colleges and universities usually consider doctoral degree holders for full-time, tenure-track positions, but may hire master¡¦s degree holders or doctoral candidates for certain disciplines, such as the arts, or for part-time and temporary jobs. Most college and university faculty are in four academic ranks¡Xprofessor, associate professor, assistant professor, and instructor"
http://stats.bls.gov/oco/ocos066.htm

That's why some faculty may just be referred to a Professor Cuzz, and others as Doctor Cuzz. Like I said BEFORE, it depends on the colleges hiring them.

Sorry I had to hold you by the hand and give you linkk to the DOE. But what should I expect from a person that can't even spell third grades words, and CLAIM to be college material.

[/B]

AnotherNewMember
Member # 5014

Rate Member
quote:
AnotherNewMember; still, you amaze me!!!,
I am really impressed with your efforts.

Why thank you. Please keep the compliments coming, I can't get enough of the flattery.

welsafty
Member # 5051

Rate Member
What, cat eat your tongue ??
I make you look like a little kid wetting his bed, and you are happy with the complement??

WHAT complement? What flattering ??
You??
You give yourself toooo much credit, have you looked to yourself lately??
You are really lucky that we are in a respectable forum; otherwise I would have told you what I really think about you,

Having this conversation with you makes me feel like Dr Doolittle talking to a little rat, and this is only because he haven’t talked to any lower forms of life. (no wait a minute did he talk to a bug ??)

What did I say cat? No no Noooo that cat is not really here, it is just an expression, don’t be scared, no cat is gonna eat you
although it is interesting, but I am not expecting to much anyway, what would I expect from conversing with a low life form anyway, but I enjoy the fact that I am able to communicate with such an organism( it is unfruitful communication nether less, but still , it is some sort of communication )

quote:
Originally posted by AnotherNewMember:
Why thank you. Please keep the compliments coming, I can't get enough of the flattery.

AnotherNewMember
Member # 5014

Rate Member
quote:
What, cat eat your tongue ??
I make you look like a little kid wetting his bed, and you are happy with the complement??

WHAT complement? What flattering ??
You??
You give yourself toooo much credit, have you looked to yourself lately??
You are really lucky that we are in a respectable forum; otherwise I would have told you what I really think about you,

Having this conversation with you makes me feel like Dr Doolittle talking to a little rat, and this is only because he haven’t talked to any lower forms of life. (no wait a minute did he talk to a bug ??)

What did I say cat? No no Noooo that cat is not really here, it is just an expression, don’t be scared, no cat is gonna eat you
although it is interesting, but I am not expecting to much anyway, what would I expect from conversing with a low life form anyway, but I enjoy the fact that I am able to communicate with such an organism( it is unfruitful communication nether less, but still , it is some sort of communication )

No dear, the cat doesn't have my tongue, I didn't bother responding to the rest
of your post because all you did was repeat yourself, and I would have just
been repeating myself, then you would have come back to repeat yourself, and I
would have repeated myself some more, then you would have repeated yourself some
more, to have me respond to you repeatedly, and since I don't like to be
repetive, I didnt bother to repeat myself. So until you become satisfied, you can just
keep reading my other posts repeatedly.

(trying to speak in an incomprehensible language no one would understand but you ..)

And since I'm in a good mood...Here's another link for you dear, its for people that
rant and rave responding to topics posted in 2003, from members long gone, he he, you really
do crack me up http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/Forum6/HTML/000206.html.

Here's that link I promised:

WWW.RITALIN.COM

P.S. *Yawn, I shall not be repeating any more responses to you

Enjoy

..unloaded

dr_judge
Member # 5223

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dr_judge     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
welsafty: ( prefer to call u mr. Nothing )
I was not going to reply to you smiply because it seems that you are one of those who have nothing in there mind and have nothing to do and the most thing you know is yr way to home.
let me show you that you are nothing to care about:
First about my degree I have a license from cairo university and was the third over cairo university and I'm working as a prosecutor ( wakeel neyabah) but I got the degree of a judge but I dont reach the determined age 30 to turn to work with the court. and I did not mention that I got my LL.B from anywhere else just you felt you wanna say some nonsense so your write it without reading my post in a good way.
second any prosecutor can teach in any unversity including the auc but he have to got a permission from both the public prosecutor and an office name international co-operation office and that what exactly what I did . got it man .. or u still have no ability to understand
Third: the auc is registered in usa and belong to america and asking from some pre-requests dont mean that they dont admitt it .. man try to learn then to talk . and the auc was founded according to an agreement held between the ministry of eduction and the main american unversity in 1919 and have a registered protocol which is founded in both foriegn affair ministry and high-eduction minstry.
four: there is no district attorney in egypt and you have to read some bookk first to know that a district attorney is only founded in the usa and and they are appointed to defend the people of there district with a direct subside from the government but he we have public prosecutor and district prosecutor and this is law and almost u have a degree in changing car wheels so you dont know it and you just love to show how knowledgeless you are and keep talking without learning.
but the people like you who can only envy other people who is better than him are not to be considered so ....
just go learn and pay some effort as what I paid and have a position as I have and benifit our country as I do then talk .. because recently you are less than the level I can talk with and u can not even talk on this fourm except to say to someone where to eat or rent a flat as you by sure have a lot connections with your colleuge of yr same standard of doorman.
Good night mr : Nothing

Posts: 191 | From: cairo, Egypt | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
welsafty
Member # 5051

Rate Member
It is good that for once you are saying something beside ( I AM SPARTACOS ) but I still think you are an idiot

You know that you are nothing, and this is the only reason you want everyone to know your incredible list of great credentials, I bet you have all your DEGREES framed and hung up in the wall behind your desk , WITH A BIG SPOT LIGHT !!!!

quote:
Originally posted by dr_judge:
welsafty: ( prefer to call u mr. Nothing )
I was not going to reply to you smiply because it seems that you are one of those who have nothing in there mind and have nothing to do and the most thing you know is yr way to home.
let me show you that you are nothing to care about:
First about my degree I have a license from cairo university and was the third over cairo university and I'm working as a prosecutor ( wakeel neyabah) but I got the degree of a judge but I dont reach the determined age 30 to turn to work with the court. and I did not mention that I got my LL.B from anywhere else just you felt you wanna say some nonsense so your write it without reading my post in a good way.
second any prosecutor can teach in any unversity including the auc but he have to got a permission from both the public prosecutor and an office name international co-operation office and that what exactly what I did . got it man .. or u still have no ability to understand
Third: the auc is registered in usa and belong to america and asking from some pre-requests dont mean that they dont admitt it .. man try to learn then to talk . and the auc was founded according to an agreement held between the ministry of eduction and the main american unversity in 1919 and have a registered protocol which is founded in both foriegn affair ministry and high-eduction minstry.
four: there is no district attorney in egypt and you have to read some bookk first to know that a district attorney is only founded in the usa and and they are appointed to defend the people of there district with a direct subside from the government but he we have public prosecutor and district prosecutor and this is law and almost u have a degree in changing car wheels so you dont know it and you just love to show how knowledgeless you are and keep talking without learning.
but the people like you who can only envy other people who is better than him are not to be considered so ....
just go learn and pay some effort as what I paid and have a position as I have and benifit our country as I do then talk .. because recently you are less than the level I can talk with and u can not even talk on this fourm except to say to someone where to eat or rent a flat as you by sure have a lot connections with your colleuge of yr same standard of doorman.
Good night mr : Nothing

Dina27
Member # 5353

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for Dina27   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mary_77:Hello Mary YOU can goto google.com and search Arabic to English translations or to www.1-800-translate free computer translation.

Posts: 1 | From: Alexandria, Egypt | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com