EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » welsafty or in other word mr-nonsense ( pla pla pla)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: welsafty or in other word mr-nonsense ( pla pla pla)
dr_judge
Member # 5223

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for dr_judge     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
welsafty: ( prefer to call u mr. Nothing )
I was not going to reply to you smiply because it seems that you are one of those who have nothing in there mind and have nothing to do and the most thing you know is yr way to home.
let me show you that you are nothing to care about:
First about my degree I have a license from cairo university and was the third over cairo university and I'm working as a prosecutor ( wakeel neyabah) but I got the degree of a judge but I dont reach the determined age 30 to turn to work with the court. and I did not mention that I got my LL.B from anywhere else just you felt you wanna say some nonsense so your write it without reading my post in a good way.
second any prosecutor can teach in any unversity including the auc but he have to got a permission from both the public prosecutor and an office name international co-operation office and that what exactly what I did . got it man .. or u still have no ability to understand
Third: the auc is registered in usa and belong to america and asking from some pre-requests dont mean that they dont admitt it .. man try to learn then to talk . and the auc was founded according to an agreement held between the ministry of eduction and the main american unversity in 1919 and have a registered protocol which is founded in both foriegn affair ministry and high-eduction minstry.
four: there is no district attorney in egypt and you have to read some bookk first to know that a district attorney is only founded in the usa and and they are appointed to defend the people of there district with a direct subside from the government but he we have public prosecutor and district prosecutor and this is law and almost u have a degree in changing car wheels so you dont know it and you just love to show how knowledgeless you are and keep talking without learning.
but the people like you who can only envy other people who is better than him are not to be considered so ....
just go learn and pay some effort as what I paid and have a position as I have and benifit our country as I do then talk .. because recently you are less than the level I can talk with and u can not even talk on this fourm except to say to someone where to eat or rent a flat as you by sure have a lot connections with your colleuge of yr same standard of doorman.
Good night mr : Nothing

Posts: 191 | From: cairo, Egypt | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doffa
Member # 4904

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Doffa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Jury #1: Guilty

Posts: 88 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dr_judge
Member # 5223

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dr_judge     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks mr-jury

Posts: 191 | From: cairo, Egypt | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dr_judge:
welsafty: ( prefer to call u mr. Nothing )
I was not going to reply to you smiply because it seems that you are one of those who have nothing in there mind and have nothing to do and the most thing you know is yr way to home.
let me show you that you are nothing to care about:
First about my degree I have a license from cairo university and was the third over cairo university and I'm working as a prosecutor ( wakeel neyabah) but I got the degree of a judge but I dont reach the determined age 30 to turn to work with the court. and I did not mention that I got my LL.B from anywhere else just you felt you wanna say some nonsense so your write it without reading my post in a good way.
second any prosecutor can teach in any unversity including the auc but he have to got a permission from both the public prosecutor and an office name international co-operation office and that what exactly what I did . got it man .. or u still have no ability to understand
Third: the auc is registered in usa and belong to america and asking from some pre-requests dont mean that they dont admitt it .. man try to learn then to talk . and the auc was founded according to an agreement held between the ministry of eduction and the main american unversity in 1919 and have a registered protocol which is founded in both foriegn affair ministry and high-eduction minstry.
four: there is no district attorney in egypt and you have to read some bookk first to know that a district attorney is only founded in the usa and and they are appointed to defend the people of there district with a direct subside from the government but he we have public prosecutor and district prosecutor and this is law and almost u have a degree in changing car wheels so you dont know it and you just love to show how knowledgeless you are and keep talking without learning.
but the people like you who can only envy other people who is better than him are not to be considered so ....
just go learn and pay some effort as what I paid and have a position as I have and benifit our country as I do then talk .. because recently you are less than the level I can talk with and u can not even talk on this fourm except to say to someone where to eat or rent a flat as you by sure have a lot connections with your colleuge of yr same standard of doorman.
Good night mr : Nothing

Try BLA-BLA-BLA instead of pla-pla-pla.

I guess it just sounds better ....... or not ?

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Mr/Dr Judge

I see you have so many legal qualifications.
Could I ask you to answer my question on property ownership in Sinia where you posted under the ElGouna topic. This is a public forum for sharing information/ideas etc and yes we have fights...but you worried me by what you wrote about Sinia and then you just left the topic which is not what I would expect from someone so qualified.

Thank you if you are able to help.

Penny

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, but why do you list your achievements as a response to every single post when it's completely irrelevant to the topic?

And why is your written english so terrible, if you're a lecturer and you studied in the states? Mind you,your english is much better than my arabic so I'm not trying to insult you. But surely you can see that people are not as stupid as to believe that you're a lawyer who studied in the US (in english) when this is an example of your fluency in the language. Then again, there are women out there who fall in love and marry "doctors" online...so never mind. You probably are already exchanging pictures and telling at least a few of the girls that replied that you've never corresponded with anyone like them before. You go, dr judge!

Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dr_judge
Member # 5223

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dr_judge     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cai
First let me mention something which is really important for you to know that I'm not looking to women as I just want friends whatever their sex is as I'm not looking to marry a foreigner anyway.
Second I just tried to introduce myself and also don't care about who believe or no as I'm not in a need to lie and I think that it is my right ? if you don't mind ? to introduce myself in the way I like.
Third About my English language: may be you are right just I typed so quick and I was not caring about showing my standard of fluency in English as almost this is not a TOFEL exam, but if this is a real big deal for you I will take care to show it from the next post.
I think my English is better in this post or still you don't like.
Penny about The foreigners' land-owners in Sinai I will answer any question you want according to my knowledge but just determine what you want to know? And promise to answer in the next post
Thanks for all who reply to my post.
Mohammad

[This message has been edited by dr_judge (edited 13 September 2004).]

Dalia
Member # 1230

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
but if this is a real big deal for you I will take care to show it from the next post.

Posts: 2334 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was concerned when you said that foreigners can never own property in Sinia. I am aware that there is no land registry and therefore your contract has to be validated by the court in el Tour. Many foreigners do own property in this area and I find it hard to understand that the government would alow a situation where this investment, which is being actively encouraged, is not legally binding.

Penny

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Penny - I know absolutely nothing about property in Sinai but I do know that the government turned a blind eye to foreigners building villas on government land on the west bank here in Luxor. They were given water and electricity and then the bulldozers were sent in to knock them down.
Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Luxorlover:
Penny - I know absolutely nothing about property in Sinai but I do know that the government turned a blind eye to foreigners building villas on government land on the west bank here in Luxor. They were given water and electricity and then the bulldozers were sent in to knock them down.

That's really tough for those concerned but is it actually any different from building in th UK without planning permission. Lets face it the same thing would happen and you would have to take it down again.

In Sinai the government has most definitely given permission to build on the land where my property is. I think the lack of a land registry is something historic to do with the former occupation by Israel. I may be wrong hopefully Dr Judge will know.

ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[B]Cai
First let me mention something which is really important for you to know that I'm not looking to women as I just want friends whatever their sex is as I'm not looking to marry a foreigner anyway.
Second I just tried to introduce myself and also don't care about who believe or no as I'm not in a need to lie and I think that it is my right ? if you don't mind ? to introduce myself in the way I like.
Third About my English language: may be you are right just I typed so quick and I was not caring about showing my standard of fluency in English as almost this is not a TOFEL exam, but if this is a real big deal for you I will take care to show it from the next post.
Penny about The foreigners' land-owners in Sinai I will answer any question you want according to my knowledge but just determine what you want to know? And promise to answer in the next post
Thanks for all who reply to my post.
Mohammad
[B]

Ok, fair enough Mohammad. Now that we all know you, I hope that you start replying to topics with something OTHER than where you went to school. Like Penny's enquiry.

Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dr_judge
Member # 5223

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for dr_judge     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Penny:
Considering your question let me be more specific and say that foreigners shall never be the owner of a property in Sinai and only they can own a joint-ownership with Egyptians or Arab with a percent which must be less than 50%.

You shall know clearly that the contract which you sign with bedwein people who put there hand on lands in Sinai is not admitted contract in facing the Government as even being in the court it is considered as just a procedure to authenticate the contract and to be obliging to it's parties, but this don't authenticate your ownership just the contract and hope that you can easily understand the difference between ( the buyer ?Seller relation in one hand) and between you a foreigners - Government in other hand).

Once I was forming a contract for a German company which was aiming to own a property in Sinai to use it as a touristic village and found just one solution according to a very Egyptian rules ( sourced from both Latin and French law ) and such solution is 100% safe and will let you be able to enjoy - almost all - the rights of land-owner.

If you are interested in knowing this solution just tell me and will try to explain you the idea I have and previously successfully applied, but let me mention at last that the contract between foreigners and bedwien who assumes ownership is a matter of de facto not de loi as they explain in French and Latin law if you know clear difference.

Hope that I answered your question according to what I think you want to know and my knowledge.

CAI ... I was student in holly family school when I was kid and it is located in Helwan city in Cairo ( lol)

Mohammad

dr_judge
Member # 5223

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for dr_judge     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry Penny:

Did read your post about land registry that's why I did not reply about it.

The registration and authentication system is one of the major cons in the Egyptian legal system which I consider it myself quite great system.

Our registration contract depend mainly on registering the contract not the ownership itself and this cause a huge problems in business life and even in the every day life and due to this the Egyptian Government from about 19 year declared a new law by which the registration go directly to the real estate and it's ownership.

Due to this new law each and every building will have its own document which contains its ownership history and each and every deal on this real estate will be registered and mentioned in a private register or book which includes only the dealing ? from whatever kind such as: selling, renting, mortgage and etc... - On this real estate.

For sorry this registration system fees are so expensive and have a lot of obstacles which make it still - and after 19 - year almost not applied but in some area in the country, more and above Sinai is not yet one of this areas.

About the impact of Israel invention to Sinai and it's effects on the registry system I don't think that such invention affect the registration system in Sinai so hard but it affect very hard the foreigners ownership to lands in Sinai as the history of Israelis or Jewish in Palestine is still memorized in our mind.

Again hope that successfully helped you somehow.

For any further information needed do not hesitate to contact me.

Mohammad

dr_judge
Member # 5223

Rate Member
CAI

Start replying to the posts. Why you named yourself CAI .. Are you working for the CIA .. LOL ? or just a name.

ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

dear judge,

exptincai = expat in cairo.

cai is the international code for your airport.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

He just tried to make a little joke..... or was he suspicious ??????????

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia
Member # 1230

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Dalia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe he reads as quick as he supposedly types ...
Posts: 2334 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dr_judge
Member # 5223

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for dr_judge     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Ok Sorry
was a joke and I agree with Dalia I red with no concentration ..again sorry CAI was trying to make a joke with u ...
may I know where everyone from and age and who live in egypt really?
Bye

Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Thank you Dr Judge for the explanation.
I guess like so many things in Egypt I will just have to trust to God that things will work out right.

Salam Penny

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com