EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » A Message for YourEgypt Admins

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A Message for YourEgypt Admins
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Thank You
Sincerely

[This message has been edited by Laura (edited 17 September 2004).]

Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Laura, I sent you an email regarding this issue.

quote:
Originally posted by Laura:
[b]You have been banned from this forum.
Please contact the webmaster or board administrator for more information.

Thank you, Thank you

And, please finish deleting the rest of my messages and if you have a problem with this, then YOU can contact me.

Am always ready for a good laugh, and believe me, you did do that for me

Laura

[This message has been edited by Laura (edited 17 September 2004).][/B]

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Laura: Is that why I had a message saying there was no Laura when I tried to PM you.
Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Laura: How can I contact you?
Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Laura, you been messing monicas tidy forum up again I told you to clean up after you.

------------------
I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HUH??????
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Masreya_awy
Member # 3866

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Masreya_awy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To all concerned:

This is Monica...from another computer..thus, the Masreya_awy nickname!

Laura and I spoke on the telephone, and the issue has been resolved.

We are very happy to have Laura back on YE.

Monica http://www.youregypt.com

Posts: 45 | From: Cairo Egypt | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[This message has been edited by Laura (edited 17 September 2004).]

Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katrina
Member # 3747

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for katrina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy it is all resolved, Laura and Monica
Posts: 995 | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Laura and Monica -- could you maybe next time just keep this to the board the conflict relates to or call each other in the first place?

what was the point of this post Laura and why didn't you just contact the admins of the other board in the first place.

Good god, first the people from Egyptsearch got fed up with the fights on here and started Egypt talk, then new fights broke there and egypt mad started, then a whole new set of characters came to egypt search, and that set of characters decided to start yet another site, Your egypt....

Aaaagh! Keep problems to the board it relates to PLEASE!

Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moll
Member # 921

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for moll     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Aaaagh! Keep problems to the board it relates to PLEASE! [/B][/QUOTE]

Expat, couldn't agree more!
But I WOULD be interested to know why the Admins of YE have been banned, this is practically unheard of on ES, and I wouldn't like to make the same mistake as they've made, whatever it was.

Posts: 561 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dreamcatcher
Member # 3938

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dreamcatcher     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ExptinCAI:
Dear Laura and Monica -- could you maybe next time just keep this to the board the conflict relates to or call each other in the first place?

what was the point of this post Laura and why didn't you just contact the admins of the other board in the first place.

Good god, first the people from Egyptsearch got fed up with the fights on here and started Egypt talk, then new fights broke there and egypt mad started, then a whole new set of characters came to egypt search, and that set of characters decided to start yet another site, Your egypt....

ExptinCAI,
Hi I have never really spoken with you.
I fail to see why this thread upset you.
There was no bashing of anyone, just a post
asking ppl to get in touch with each other.
Maybe the post could of read differently,
however, I thought it was all above board
and the people concerned resolved the issues at hand. I doubt very much that this subject will be continued on this forum.
Fair go ExptinCAI, Maybe the ppl concerned could not get hold of each other, and the only way, was maybe for them to have posted here.In the bigger scheme of things I really do not think it is a big deal.
Please ExptinCAI, I do not want to fight with you, this is just my opinion.
I understand and appreciate that you just put your opinion accross. Life is 2 short
There are so many terrible things happening in the world at the moment. It would just be gr8 if we could just be kind and caring to the people that post.
LOLOL
Please do take care.
Have a Great W/End.
Dreamy

[This message has been edited by dreamcatcher (edited 17 September 2004).]

Posts: 286 | From: south africa | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Masreya_awy
Member # 3866

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Masreya_awy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely day ladies...

Moll: where did you read that the admin of YE was banned? Since you asked, No the admin of YE was NOT banned. In other words I did NOT ban myself
The admin of YE is yours truly...writing to you here..

And by the way, since you mentioned it, there was no mistake done, at all.
IF you are interested in the details, you know where to read them.

ExpinCai.. How are you?
Cheers!

Dreamy Dreamcatcher..always nice to read your posts

Yours truly..
Monica...

quote:
Originally posted by moll:

Expat, couldn't agree more!
But I WOULD be interested to know why the Admins of YE have been banned, this is practically unheard of on ES, and I wouldn't like to make the same mistake as they've made, whatever it was.[/B][/QUOTE]

[This message has been edited by Masreya_awy (edited 18 September 2004).]

Posts: 45 | From: Cairo Egypt | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moll
Member # 921

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for moll     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Moll: where did you read that the admin of YE was banned?

In the original post on this thread.

Posts: 561 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Masreya_awy
Member # 3866

Rate Member
Moll: Here is the original post of this thread, copy and paste from my reply to Laura..where does it say that the admin of YE was banned?
I am the admin of YE Moll..and I did not ban myself, and nothing here says that the admin of YE was banned, or to be more specific that Monica the admin of YE, banned herself from YE. Just clarifying. The message in Bold was copy and paste from YE to Laura. She is not admin at YE. She was showing the message she got.

Yours truly,
Monica

You have been banned from this forum.

Thank you, Thank you

And, please finish deleting the rest of my messages and if you have a problem with this, then YOU can contact me.

Am always ready for a good laugh, and believe me, you did do that for me

Laura

quote:

Moll: where did you read that the admin of YE was banned?

In the original post on this thread.

[This message has been edited by Masreya_awy (edited 17 September 2004).]

Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Laura is now back on YE and I am able to contact her again and is a happier bunny. The problem is now solved.

Thanks Dreamy - you are a gem.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Hurrayyyyyyyyyy problem solved

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moll
Member # 921

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for moll     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

You have been banned from this forum.

Looks like I misunderstood, Monica. But the title of this topic is 'Message for YE Admin' and then the next sentence is, You have been banned from this forum. I'm sure you can see how misunderstandings arise when ppl post things on one board that have nothing to do with that board.

But I'm pleased Laura's problem has been resolved anyway, whatever it was.

dreamcatcher
Member # 3938

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dreamcatcher     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Luxorlover:
Laura is now back on YE and I am able to contact her again and is a happier bunny. The problem is now solved.

Thanks Dreamy - you are a gem.

Thank You Lou Lou
Hate to break it to you
so are you

Posts: 286 | From: south africa | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Masreya_awy
Member # 3866

Rate Member
Yes Moll..I caught on that after ..it did sound odd...
Nice talking to you..have a super day!!

quote:

[b]You have been banned from this forum.

Looks like I misunderstood, Monica. But the title of this topic is 'Message for YE Admin' and then the next sentence is, You have been banned from this forum. I'm sure you can see how misunderstandings arise when ppl post things on one board that have nothing to do with that board.

But I'm pleased Laura's problem has been resolved anyway, whatever it was.[/B]

Stacia
Member # 3188

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Stacia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Laura--u go girl "regarding this issue"...I'm in your corner!!!

Stacia

Posts: 190 | From: Alexandria, Egypt | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
madmax
Member # 4910

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for madmax     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Stacia:
Laura--u go girl "regarding this issue"...I'm in your corner!!!

Stacia

So why have you just joined YE?

LOL

Posts: 69 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stacia
Member # 3188

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stacia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*bird*

[This message has been edited by Stacia (edited 07 October 2004).]

Posts: 190 | From: Alexandria, Egypt | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com