EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Are you muslim?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Are you muslim?
Megypt
Member # 5023

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Megypt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just curious to know who else is Muslim around here.
Posts: 25 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Natashiah
Member # 4566

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Natashiah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me...and why do you want to know?

Posts: 723 | From: South Africa | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mobiutd
Member # 5402

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mobiutd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
me too
Posts: 12 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Megypt
Member # 5023

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Megypt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was just curious is all.

Salaam alaykom.

Posts: 25 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me too.... been muslim for 2 years now!!!!
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Megypt
Member # 5023

Rate Member
Mabrook on your conversion! I converted to Islam about 8 years ago now, Alhamdulillah.

jaguar
Member # 3378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jaguar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
... and the point is????
Posts: 477 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Megypt
Member # 5023

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for Megypt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the point is to know who the other muslim posters are on this forum.

JOSHUA
Member # 4946

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JOSHUA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Megypt:

muslim.............NOT.....thank God!!!

Posts: 321 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jaguar
Member # 3378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jaguar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JOSHUA:

Sod

Posts: 477 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Megypt
Member # 5023

Rate Member
Yes joshua, thank god you are not.
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
joshua, just how racist are you?????
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nilotic
Member # 4647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nilotic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Megypt:

Assalam-Alaikom Megypt...
I'm just wondering about other muslims on this forum, where are they hiding.. have any idea?

Posts: 26 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Megypt
Member # 5023

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Megypt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wa alaykom salaam

I don't know where they are hiding. I have lurked for awhile and posted occasionally.

One thing I wish this site had was a way to private message each other.

BIG_ELI22101
Member # 5397

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for BIG_ELI22101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HEY JOSH!

I THANK GOD EVERY DAY PEOPLE LIKE U ARE'NT MUSLIM, IT'S TOO BAD THOUGH THAT YOU COWAR BEHIND THE PROTECTION OF THE INTERNET CUZ UR SO AFRAID TO EXPRESS UR FEELINGS TO ANY MUSLIM IN REAL LIFE.

OH AND ON A PERSONAL LEVEL....GO F**K URSELF

-OMAR

------------------
"real eyes, realize, real lies.."

[This message has been edited by BIG_ELI22101 (edited 30 September 2004).]

Posts: 31 | From: egypt, zamalek | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Megypt
Member # 5023

Rate Member
Waqul liAAibadee yaqooloo allatee hiya ahsanu inna alshshaytana yanzaghu baynahum inna alshshaytana kana lil-insani AAaduwwan mubeenan

Natashiah
Member # 4566

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Natashiah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BIG_ELI22101:
HEY JOSH!

I THANK GOD EVERY DAY PEOPLE LIKE U ARE'NT MUSLIM, IT'S TOO BAD THOUGH THAT YOU COWAR BEHIND THE PROTECTION OF THE INTERNET CUZ UR SO AFRAID TO EXPRESS UR FEELINGS TO ANY MUSLIM IN REAL LIFE.

OH AND ON A PERSONAL LEVEL....GO F**K URSELF

-OMAR

Joshua is a chicken **** also known as Mokoo and soooo many other Aliases...so just ignore him!

Posts: 723 | From: South Africa | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Oh, so joshua is mokoo!! wondered what happened to all his boring crap!!! I thought he'd just fallen off the face of the Earth!!!
JOSHUA
Member # 4946

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JOSHUA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Natashiah:
Joshua is a chicken **** also known as Mokoo and soooo many other Aliases...so just ignore him!

My god what is all this, I barely said thank god I'm not muslim........ok how about...."God is so brilliant that he managed to pick me out of this garbage you are all in".

Posts: 321 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karla         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
My god what is all this, I barely said thank god I'm not muslim........ok how about...."God is so brilliant that he managed to pick me out of this garbage you are all in".

you asked yourself that may be not God maneged to pick you out? and definitely you are racist.

Posts: 1414 | From: far away | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Yes Karla,,,, Joshua is racist, and an asshole to boot!!!!!
yaya_mah
Member # 4612

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for yaya_mah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by karla:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by JOSHUA:
[b] My god what is all this, I barely said thank god I'm not muslim........ok how about...."God is so brilliant that he managed to pick me out of this garbage you are all in".

you asked yourself that may be not God maneged to pick you out? and definitely you are racist.

[/B][/QUOTE]

well I'll tell u Joshwa what's all this about...u came to muslims who like being muslims and expresed ur dislike of thier religion...is that a lil bit stupid or what?? it's either stupid or prejudice...go express ur hatred for Islam else where kido....

Posts: 9 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
annie_81
Member # 4149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for annie_81     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
muslim wanna-be
Posts: 370 | From: Montreal, Canada + World expat | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MohdAnwar
Member # 5528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MohdAnwar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by annie_81:
muslim wanna-be

i am muslium too and would like to help anyone to know more about islam or disccuse anything not clear or miss-understood

------------------
mohamed

Posts: 435 | From: Cairo | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiaq
Member # 4323

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for asiaq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Keep Allah = God in ur hart !!
an forget abaut Bibel an Quran
Religion is nothing but war an kill

Posts: 363 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MohdAnwar
Member # 5528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MohdAnwar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by asiaq:

Keep Allah = God in ur hart !!
an forget abaut Bibel an Quran
Religion is nothing but war an kill

U KNOW,AFTER I SEARCH AND I FOUND YOUR NAME IS MOHAMED which means you are muslium. Islam giving us the rules to live in right way so how i forget about Quran ???????? it like saying forget the all the legal rules and live as u wish. do u think the life will be straight. if we apply and understand islam with right way everything will be in its right way but it is god willing that we always we all in test in everything in our life, (your life , your money , your religion, your childs, your healthy, your brain, "YOUR OPENION" ....etc ) and after all of this tests we will be asked and what we done and we will see it as it is a video tape.

i wish i didn't annoyed u but it is wrong to be disappointed from all religions like that (specailly Islam) and u can't see the solution on it

Posts: 435 | From: Cairo | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lee
Member # 5548

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Megypt

Mabrook on your conversion! I converted to Islam about 8 years ago now, Alhamdulillah.

Dear Megypt

Until the late 60’s, no one asked the other here in Egypt whether he is Muslim or Christian. We all were the same, then something happened, I don’t know who started? Also I care not to know. Now we are in need to regain the old unity of our community.

Religion is belief and guide for the person to follow thro his life and to gain a respectable end when person meets the Mighty “CREATOR” of Heaven and Land.
It’s a knowledge to the after life.

Religion teaches us to Worship the “CREATOR”, and to take a good care of our Parents. Egyptian Christians and Muslims both do the same.

Religion teaches us to Worship the “CREATOR”, and to feed the poor. Egyptian Christians and Muslims both do the same.

Religion teaches us to Worship the “CREATOR”, and not to cheat any human. Egyptian Christians and Muslims both do the same.

Religion teaches us to Worship the “CREATOR”, and not to fall in Adultery. Egyptian Christians and Muslims both do the same.

I would love to see more examples of what we all agree on, I’m sure we will find it much more than what we disagree.

Posts: 5 | From: Cairo | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lee
Member # 5548

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Megypt

Person needs to communicate with others have his own thoughts and beliefs to get acquainted with, share the friendly feelings, share the mutual interests, to have the feeling of “I am not alone”. If that what was your intention from the start, I think we could name this topic “for Muslims only”.

Posts: 5 | From: Cairo | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
welsafty
Member # 5051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for welsafty   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Thank Allah Indeed that you are not

Posts: 785 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Muslim 2 years and 3 months and PROUD

------------------
I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lee
Member # 5548

Rate Member
Dear All
Would appreciate much if ppl who were not born Muslims could tell us about the valuable points by which ALLAH guided them to their decision, we know it’s rarely among the well organized life style of the western world that people realize their need for religion.

Sara the miserable
Member # 5571

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for Sara the miserable     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Salamalekum (means peace) to all of you!
I am a german and I converted to Islam from 11 years ago - by my own! All of you are fighting with 'Yoshua', because he does NOT KNOW the truth about GOD. Instead of making him angry, all of you should collect THE EVIDENCE, that the Koran is true and simply the LAST MESSAGE of the same god who sended Prophet Jesus and all the others. Lets begin with comparing Koran and science. There are facts mentioned, about for example the stars, the embryo and so on, we know it for shure since maybe 30 Years. But the Koran told us the same things over 2000 Years ago - so, it can be just from the only one god.
So, my english is not very good, who will be the first, sending something, makes Yoshua and all the others believe, instaed of hate ?

Posts: 83 | From: Zahraa El Maadi, Egypt | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jlittle
Member # 5105

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jlittle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yoshua may be an asshole but he's insulting a religion, not a race.
Posts: 33 | From: Beirut | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MohdAnwar
Member # 5528

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Lee:
Dear All
Would appreciate much if ppl who were not born Muslims could tell us about the valuable points by which ALLAH guided them to their decision, we know it’s rarely among the well organized life style of the western world that people realize their need for religion.

Just to correct something (check about how many people converting to islam it is big number than u imagine).
by the way i am muslium since birth but i can tell u one question to ask to yourself but be honest with yourself
did we came here in the life to live a well orginzed lifestyle and , eat and have sex or the wisdom of creation of human more than this? simply think why u are here in life and u will find the answers why this ppl convert to islam

jlittle
Member # 5105

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jlittle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MohdAnwar:
Just to correct something (check about how many people converting to islam it is big number than u imagine).
by the way i am muslium since birth but i can tell u one question to ask to yourself but be honest with yourself
did we came here in the life to live a well orginzed lifestyle and , eat and have sex or the wisdom of creation of human more than this? simply think why u are here in life and u will find the answers why this ppl convert to islam

That was one of the weakest cases for organized religion that I've ever read.

Posts: 33 | From: Beirut | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MohdAnwar
Member # 5528

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for MohdAnwar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jlittle:
That was one of the weakest cases for organized religion that I've ever read.

What !!!!!?
sorry don't understand what u mean ?

trufai
Member # 5579

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for trufai     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MohdAnwar:
What !!!!!?
sorry don't understand what u mean ?

http://www.worthynews.com/christian-persecution/afghanistan-five-martyr.html

That's why'

Posts: 4 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Megypt
Member # 5023

Rate Member
It is a little boring when one makes a post asking a simple question only to have to debate and defend against trolls.

Just ignore them.

If there are any sisters who are interested in discussion about Egypt from a mainstream pov without all the garbage like this thrown in, email me at mymegypt@yahoo.com

I know of a forum for foreign muslim women interested in living/visiting in egypt and other women who are interested in mainstream egyptian life who are respectful of different religions.

Women only please, and only those who are not anti-islam or other religions. It is a very restricted forum.

MohdAnwar
Member # 5528

Rate Member
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Megypt:
[B]It is a little boring when one makes a post asking a simple question only to have to debate and defend against trolls.

Just ignore them.

I am sorry all the group i really didn't understand what he wrote that why i write trying to understand

sorry again for all group

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com