EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » TheMark is here!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: TheMark is here!
TheMark
Member # 5541

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for TheMark     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everybody!!
My name's Marco, I'm from Italy and for the next two years I'll be living in Cairo.
I'd like to find some friends to share this experience, so feel free to write me, or chat on ICQ, I'm often online in the evenings.
Cheers

Posts: 23 | From: Milan-Italy, living in Cairo | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wills76
Member # 4427

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for wills76     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Marco, Welcome on-board
Posts: 127 | From: Scotland | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ashraf_salah
Member # 3829

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ashraf_salah   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi marco
u r welcome in egyot
i am ashraf i will be happy to be friends
u can e mail me at ashrafalkady@hotmail.com
or drop me a call at 0124008343
by the way i only sprak english and arabic

Posts: 91 | From: cairo | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cutefan
Member # 2430

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cutefan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello bro,
u'll be very welcome in egypt.im 24 male cairo.if u'd like to correspond,my email is:
online_prince@hotmail.com
let me hear from u soon............ciao.

Posts: 72 | From: cairo egypt | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Marco...ever heard of the Hash House Harriers? We've been missing our Italian members and it would be great to get some more out in the desert.

If you have Fridays off and like to get out in the desert with like minded folks that run/walk, and drink beer check out www.cairohash.com

We are a fun bunch!

------------------
www.casualcairodetours.pyramids.net for customized excursions in Cairo and beyond
Dds71@aol.com

Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DazedAndConfused
Member # 5216

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for DazedAndConfused     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TheMark:
Hello everybody!!
My name's Marco, I'm from Italy and for the next two years I'll be living in Cairo.
I'd like to find some friends to share this experience, so feel free to write me, or chat on ICQ, I'm often online in the evenings.
Cheers

Yep...also if you don't pay taxes and like to to help smuggle people across the boarder you would be a great asset . Any chance you know how to help people work under the table ?

Posts: 75 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wolfy
Member # 5552

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for wolfy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi mark,what's up?it's ali from jordan...if you are in cairo right now,just call me at 0122266363
would love to be freinds

Posts: 62 | From: amman | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com