EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » buying in egypt

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: buying in egypt
erica
Member # 5542

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for erica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi

I have just come back from a holiday in Sharm El Sheik, Egypt after loving the country i have found a property that i wish to buy which i will rent out some part of the year and also use the other part of the year. I am hoping someone who may of purchased a property in Egypt can advise how to do this.

Do i only need a lawyer in Egypt or one in the uk only.

Etc

Thanks

Erica

Posts: 2 | From: Cheshire, England | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hkhodier
Member # 705

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hkhodier     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes you need lawyer in egypt to insure from the paper only
and thats take one week at least
if you want know more information email me at hkhodier2000@yahoo.com

Posts: 106 | From: cairo,egypt | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I own a property in Sharm and yes you need an Egyptian lawyer before you do anything for your own protection, just the same as you would in the UK. I can recommend one to you if you post an email address and I may be able to answer a few more questions for you.

Penny

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
erica
Member # 5542

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for erica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Penny

Thanks for your help

My email address is ericadevey@vodafone.net.

Thanks for your help.

Erica

quote:
Originally posted by Penny:
I own a property in Sharm and yes you need an Egyptian lawyer before you do anything for your own protection, just the same as you would in the UK. I can recommend one to you if you post an email address and I may be able to answer a few more questions for you.

Penny

Posts: 2 | From: Cheshire, England | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Erica
Have sent you an email

Penny

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com