EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » A great site for ppl who want to know islam or for new musliums

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A great site for ppl who want to know islam or for new musliums
MohdAnwar
Member # 5528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MohdAnwar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this site u will find it great for all ppl who want to know about islam or a new musliums
www.sultan.org this is the english page www.sultan.org/a this is the arabic page

Posts: 435 | From: Cairo | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree it is a nice site ...but my links to the Koran still not working ah well can't have everything!!

Penny

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MohdAnwar
Member # 5528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MohdAnwar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Penny:
I agree it is a nice site ...but my links to the Koran still not working ah well can't have everything!!

Penny

there is a lot of link in this site to Quran sites try u must find some of it work with u i am sure i used it many time

Posts: 435 | From: Cairo | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trufai
Member # 5579

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for trufai     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.faithfreedom.org/forum/
Posts: 4 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MohdAnwar
Member # 5528

Rate Member
Poor Mr Turfai

the site is
www.sultan.org

[This message has been edited by MohdAnwar (edited 11 October 2004).]

Dalia
Member # 1230

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This site causes my whole computer to crash.

Posts: 2334 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MohdAnwar
Member # 5528

Rate Member
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Dalia:
[b]This site causes my whole computer to crash.

All that Dalia cause u can not face the facts that u see in that site i guess u are not muslium and u also don't want to know the facts and the problems that site tell u
i openned this site hundred of times and nothing happend to my computer again the site
www.sultan.org

Dalia
Member # 1230

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MohdAnwar:
Thank You Dalia yes i know it is a very good site again it is
www.sultan.org

That's the one I was speaking about!!!

I won't try to open it again. No problem, there are lots of good sites out there, was just being curious ...

Posts: 2334 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia
Member # 1230

Member Rated:
quote:
All that Dalia cause u can not face the facts that u see in that site i guess u are not muslium and u also don't want to know the facts and the problems that site tell u
i openned this site hundred of times and nothing happend to my computer again the site

Huh?

You're jumping to weird conclusions.

As I stated, there are lots of good sites about Islam out there, and I do read some of them.

I was merely stating that I'm having a technical problem with this site, maybe it's not properly programmed for the Macintosh, that happens sometimes.

MohdAnwar
Member # 5528

Rate Member
I Told i open this site hundred of times and nothing happend to me and most of new musliums do and many of new convert i know use it so don't make a false thing i will never hurt my brothers here again the site is www.sultan.org
DazedAndConfused
Member # 5216

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DazedAndConfused     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Dalia:
[b]This site causes my whole computer to crash.

www.sultan.org

relax

Posts: 75 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MohdAnwar
Member # 5528

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by DazedAndConfused:

relax

thanx for the advise i will try, i just talking honestly and not like ppl who cheating themself and trying to cheat other if anyone have a point of view he can puplish it and if i am wrong it will be clear and if i am right it will be clear too

MohdAnwar
Member # 5528

Rate Member

Dalia
Member # 1230

Member Rated:
quote:
so don't make a false thing i will never hurt my brothers here again the site is www.sultan.org

MohdAnwar
Member # 5528

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Dalia:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by MohdAnwar:
[b]so don't make a false thing i will never hurt my brothers here again the site is www.sultan.org

[/B][/QUOTE]

Sorry Dalia i am just jelous for Islam
sorry again my sister

prettysmile
Member # 5568

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for prettysmile     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Dear :

i agree that this site , is magnificent , but there's alot of sites same subject ( mean talking in Islame) what u refer to it is main category about islam,
so ur welcome to my Club sweetie, www.islamweb.net

Posts: 9 | From: Cairo | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lee
Member # 5548

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.islamonline.net/english/index.shtml
http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/

Posts: 5 | From: Cairo | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brian04
Member # 3553

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for brian04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi...
thanks for this site...
since i converted to islam recently...
the site gives me more insight to my new found faith...

salam,
brian

Posts: 432 | From: China | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MohdAnwar
Member # 5528

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by brian04:
hi...
thanks for this site...
since i converted to islam recently...
the site gives me more insight to my new found faith...

salam,
brian

Welcome in Islam and if u need anything in islam i would like to answer u or search with u if i don't know and happy ramdan for u and all people

[This message has been edited by MohdAnwar (edited 14 October 2004).]

newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 14 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Assalamu alaykum Brian!

Alhamdu lillah, Allah guided you to Islam and to finally say your shahadah. Insha Allah your first Ramadan will be a spiritual experience for you and give you a strong start to your life as a Muslim.

2:255. Allâh! None has the right to be worshipped but He, the Ever Living, the One Who sustains and protects all that exists. Neither slumber nor sleep overtake Him. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on earth. Who is he that can intercede with Him except with His Permission? He knows what happens to them (His Creatures) in this world, and what will happen to them in the Hereafter . And they will never compass anything of His Knowledge, except that which He wills. His Throne extends over the heavens and the earth, and He feels no fatigue in guarding and preserving them. And He is the Most High, the Most Great. (This is Ayat Al-Kursi [the Verse of the Throne])

Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MohdAnwar
Member # 5528

Rate Member
-

[This message has been edited by MohdAnwar (edited 16 October 2004).]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com