EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Where is the best place to buy white goods?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Where is the best place to buy white goods?
TDP
Member # 5440

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TDP     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, I am furnishing an a house(Luxor) very soon and was wondering if anyone can tell me the best place to buy fridge/freezer,washing machine and cooker? I know there is a shop by the station and also the duty free shop. Are these the best places? Also I need some nice furniture! Any help much appreciated. Love.x
Posts: 260 | From: uk | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kenzie
Member # 3519

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kenzie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bring an Argos book with you for the furniture and I wish you the very best of luck with that.

Wash Mach etc. Don't go to the Duty Free they are too expensive. A few shops in station street are fine and there is one on tv street.

Posts: 339 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TDP
Member # 5440

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TDP     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks!! Looks like the furniture shopping will be an experience then! I love a challenge!x
Posts: 260 | From: uk | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TDP
Member # 5440

Member Rated:
In the shops for the washing machine etc. Can I use my debit/credit card?
Kenzie
Member # 3519

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kenzie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
don't think so, best to take it out of the bank.
Posts: 339 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com