EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » meaning of love (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: meaning of love
sue333
Member # 5365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sue333     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LivinginLuxor:
Mel,

Hope you don't mind me making my contribution to this thread. You seem to be a normal, well-balanced person, and I think you realise that a **** is still a **** , wherever he comes from!

What this man is asking is unacceptable here, and unacceptable in the West. It's not a matter of culture, or religion or whatever - it's a matter of human nature.

You say he's 23. Well, that makes him extremely immature - by Western standards. He has been brought up to be sexually repressed, educated separately from girls, and probably has never dated girls of his own culture. He sees Western women and Egyptian men together - yes, western women do come here as sex tourists! And by his immature logic western women = available for sex. You choose not to have sex, with him or anyone, and obviously he cannot understand this, and is resorting to moral blackmail of the worst kind.

I don't think Elmagoon was saying YOU were a slut - I think he meant that to single Egyptian men of a certain background, western women are regarded as sluts, as they may be much easier to have sex with than Egyptian girls of the same age.

Soliman's message really does show the immaturity of men here - having sex means that they love you. Do they hell!!!! Wherever you are in the world, a good lay is a good lay, and be certain that your man is only after that!

Totally agree. Well said

Posts: 101 | From: uk | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
melfenien
Member # 4903

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for melfenien     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you Livinginluxor, I needed such words.
Regards

Posts: 274 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
melfenien
Member # 4903

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for melfenien     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you LivinginLuxor, I needed such words.
Regards

Posts: 274 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troubles101
Member # 4543

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troubles101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bravo!
You have just reached the semi-final for "the most stupid post" award for this year!

Now let's see if you deserve to earn it :

You come back home to find your daughtur or sister in bed "making love" with a strange man.she tells you "we love each other and since i'm a piece of art he liked to explore me" ... you will:

a) lose your mind and start beating both of them and may even think about throwing them both from the nearest window.

b)You say oh now it's ok! please continue.

Someone who picks "b" is called in Egypt "Khawal" as an Egyptian you should be aware of this!

quote:
Originally posted by soliman:
Dear Mel,

As The Said " Sex Makes Love". And Let me Tell u Love should be express by kiss or Sex !!.

If he tried to kiss u.. i mean the French Kiss with Feeling this mean that he lovin u . I remmber when we was in school we went to arts musim and it was thier a wonderful arts but the there is a one a special one it`s for sell by 1000 000 L.E . when i saw it i tried to touch it.. but it`s not allowed. exactly here .. maybe u r his beautiful art and he wanna touch u .. to feel u .. or maybe he trying to know if u lovin him or not .. and u refused him this mean that u not love him.. but don`t be selfish think about him.. think about how is his feeling when he asked u such a question? u only can know if his lier or his really love u and he thought that u do also. as arabian man this is or thinking when a girl care about us .. we though that she love us! and the time to express about what we r feeling came. notice that sex is the only language i mean the globle one everyone speak it.. it`s the humanity. for more compliment hope to mail me at my msn address soliman@hotmail.com

Posts: 1732 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
annie_81
Member # 4149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for annie_81     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"

[This message has been edited by annie_81 (edited 11 November 2004).]

Posts: 370 | From: Montreal, Canada + World expat | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soliman
Member # 2890

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for soliman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dear mel,

If u aleardy knows that he is a lier ? why u are asking us?

you asked us coz u r not sure about the truth! this mean that u r feeling sorry for refused someone`s feeling.. and u wondering about maybe his really love u .. and may i ask u something from where he gonna know y lovin him or not ? he should ask u such a quesiton in order to know what is ur feeling ? or maybe he thought that u lovin him and the surprise made him thinking about u r not trust him.. and let`s say his not smart he suppose to invite u to party then trying to express his feeling by giving u a kiss to see if u gonna accept it this mean that u feeling toword him maybe u r lovin him but u don`t know sorry to be honestly with u ...

------------------
I HAVE A Milion

Posts: 55 | From: kuwait | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katrina
Member # 3747

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for katrina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by soliman:
dear mel,

If u aleardy knows that he is a lier ? why u are asking us?

you asked us coz u r not sure about the truth! this mean that u r feeling sorry for refused someone`s feeling.. and u wondering about maybe his really love u .. and may i ask u something from where he gonna know y lovin him or not ? he should ask u such a quesiton in order to know what is ur feeling ? or maybe he thought that u lovin him and the surprise made him thinking about u r not trust him.. and let`s say his not smart he suppose to invite u to party then trying to express his feeling by giving u a kiss to see if u gonna accept it this mean that u feeling toword him maybe u r lovin him but u don`t know sorry to be honestly with u ...

This is a silly post just like the one you posted before

Posts: 995 | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MotherEgypt
Member # 3700

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MotherEgypt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
melfenien

hi ,,,i would love to be in touch with you ,,,,please mail me to bigblue125@yahoo.com
thank you

Posts: 565 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soliman
Member # 2890

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for soliman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks katrina

but u have to give the thers chance to know what is the truth... and coz i`m talking honestly u thought his my relative or my friend or what ? i don`t know mel or the man she r talking about.. i`m just trying to give her my opinion .. not the oppsite idea and i promise u if u gonna talking with me face to face u gonna love me from the first meeting loool.i have my effects and my magic ways... :P

------------------
I HAVE A Milion

Posts: 55 | From: kuwait | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreigngirl
Member # 4054

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for foreigngirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was going to respond, but you always do it so much better, Katrina
quote:
Originally posted by katrina:
Penny, Sue, and others.

First, elmagnoon's tactic is alwaus to pick things out context. At first I thought I was on another thread, as i remember Penny your comment from a different conversation, then I looked at who posted, and it was very clear to me. what he wrote is disgusting. Mel even said love to her does not mean sex, but her idea of love is that of a romantic nature, dreamy and pure. Idiot Elmagnoon, in her post she repeated the words that her egyptian friend told her not her own. Your line of questioning is very offensive and insulting. You are accusing a 19-year old and calling her names and that is very low and indecent of you. What a shame! No western women do not have sex with insects, not all have it without marriage either, and no, western men are not that disgusting as you elmagnoon or the friend Mel described. In fact, such propositions can easily be considered sexual harrassment and dealt in court. In fact, your remarks as well. it is called "slander" and "defamation" of character-- malicious with knowing intent and consequences of your actions with a purpose to hurt Mel since your hatred toward western women is way byeond any mental ability you have left or had to begin with. Mel is not put here on trial to answer your question. you are also not a Pope of Rome or sheikh or whoever for Mel to confess to you, elmagnoon. This person always ventures into a witch hunt, full of hatred. Elmagnoon, if you dislike the West and its culture, why do not you leave Canada and go back to Egypt and be happy there?

[This message has been edited by katrina (edited 09 November 2004).]

Posts: 145 | From: Houston, Texas, USA | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hateusernames
Member # 3091

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hateusernames     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by annie_81:
"

[This message has been edited by annie_81 (edited 11 November 2004).]

Posts: 18 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sparks
Member # 5939

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for Sparks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't you see that he just wants to get into your pants???

quote:
Originally posted by melfenien:
I have, well had a close friend in Egypt. I loved him (I still do). Today he asked me if I'd go to bed with him when we meet. I told him I have to learn more about him first! To sum up, he told me I don't trust him, don't really love him because I refuse to go to bed with him! sick situation...
He told me that, ok, we can be friends if I want but he doesn't want to me to play with his heart saying I love him...
I believe love is much more than sex.

My friend said: maybe it means something different in that country?
My question is: in your country, if you tell someone you love him/her, does it mean you just want to make love with him???!

Posts: 18 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com