EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Yasser Arafat

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Yasser Arafat
sue333
Member # 5365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sue333     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just want to say- this is a sad day for Egypt as well as the world. I believe that in his later years, his vision for peace had an important impact on peace in the world and especially in the middle east. The repsect he had and received from Yitzhak Rabin said much for 2 great men looking beyond their roots to find repect for the other.

I think the world will miss him as a leader and this must be a sad day for Egypt.

Posts: 101 | From: uk | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troubles101
Member # 4543

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troubles101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a corrupted dictator who Israel needed more than palestinians...who is next?
Posts: 1732 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soliman
Member # 2890

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for soliman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
we hope the next prisedent gonna be more active ... than arrafat.. to solve this problem ..
Posts: 55 | From: kuwait | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
May he rest in peace and go to Jannah.
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MotherEgypt
Member # 3700

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MotherEgypt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Arfat ,,Oh old timer
my kids one day will have a t shirt and your picture on it asking for peace and freedom ,,Old man ,,thank you but you still here ,you became a legend

Posts: 565 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
annie_81
Member # 4149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for annie_81     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whats jannah?

Posts: 370 | From: Montreal, Canada + World expat | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egypt_Canada
Member # 5408

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egypt_Canada     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish if he died the day that Israeli tanks surrounded his home and destroyed half of it, he should did like every Palestinian who face tanks with stone, he had gun at least.
I don’t know how a man didn’t defend his house will defend his country.

Posts: 51 | From: SaskCold, Canada | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karim
Member # 3077

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for karim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Will he did some bad, and good things, so we shouldn't say something nasty about him, just rest in peace. Wa Allah Yrhamo.

Posts: 1226 | From: Egypt | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AnotherNewMember
Member # 5014

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AnotherNewMember     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by annie_81:
whats jannah?

Islamic word for paradise (heaven).

Which I'd be surprised if Arafat is there with all the millions he extorted from the Palestinian cause. But may he rest in Peace, where ever that may be.

Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kimo_the_maniac
Member # 1761

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kimo_the_maniac     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
May he rest wherever Sharon and Bush and Hosni and OBL will be able to catch up with him. And may the fu**ing Israelis and fu**ing Arabs and fu**ing born again Americans stop being so stupid.
Posts: 850 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ge Ge
Member # 3868

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ge Ge     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kimo_the_maniac:
May he rest wherever Sharon and Bush and Hosni and OBL will be able to catch up with him. And may the fu**ing Israelis and fu**ing Arabs and fu**ing born again Americans stop being so stupid.

Catch up with him for what.?

Posts: 343 | From: Wiltshire, England | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TALL_PEINCESS
Member # 3691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TALL_PEINCESS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sue333:
Just want to say- this is a sad day for Egypt as well as the world. I believe that in his later years, his vision for peace had an important impact on peace in the world and especially in the middle east. The repsect he had and received from Yitzhak Rabin said much for 2 great men looking beyond their roots to find repect for the other.

I think the world will miss him as a leader and this must be a sad day for Egypt.

arafat is a big fucker he was a big thief he stole all his nation money

a big hypocrite and that was clear during camp david negotiation
he celebrated over sadat death god bless his soul he danced over his death
once he was in charge of gaza or what ever he built a detention camp he killed his own ppl in prsion even sharon didnt do it yet sharon dont kill his own ppl
(dont give a **** about his ppl or any fucking arabs) sharon refused to deal with him coz he was a liar and terrorist

iam against killing inncoent ppl even if they from isreal or what ever he participated in killing alot
he and al sad (alah ya7;rab boyotohom)refused to joing him in camp david even mostafa talas wanted to detain him in syria to preven him from going there)
they accused sadat of being a traitor arafat was among the first who did that
but during his bloody life time he was hoping to a achieve even 1% of they refused to do with sadat
all the arab presidents are killers bastards

Posts: 19 | From: cairo egypt | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreigngirl
Member # 4054

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreigngirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that he started out caring for his people, but at the end I heard that he put all the money that was supposed to be for the Palestinian's into his own bank account. Now, I see his wife is guarding all the money, and that's why she was driving off all the people that wanted to "take over his position". I just hope that the Palestinian's can achieve peace.

People talk about the Palestinians as killer's, but look at the Israelis. Since Sharon came up with giving the settlements at the West Bank back to the Palestinians, his life has been in danger and he has to have body guards because there are Israelis that want to kill him. Not all Israelis are killers of course, but there are a few bad apples in the bunch.

I just hope that both groups can have peace especially for the sake of the children.

quote:
Originally posted by TALL_PEINCESS:
arafat is a big fucker he was a big thief he stole all his nation money

a big hypocrite and that was clear during camp david negotiation
he celebrated over sadat death god bless his soul he danced over his death
once he was in charge of gaza or what ever he built a detention camp he killed his own ppl in prsion even sharon didnt do it yet sharon dont kill his own ppl
(dont give a **** about his ppl or any fucking arabs) sharon refused to deal with him coz he was a liar and terrorist

iam against killing inncoent ppl even if they from isreal or what ever he participated in killing alot
he and al sad (alah ya7;rab boyotohom)refused to joing him in camp david even mostafa talas wanted to detain him in syria to preven him from going there)
they accused sadat of being a traitor arafat was among the first who did that
but during his bloody life time he was hoping to a achieve even 1% of they refused to do with sadat
all the arab presidents are killers bastards

Posts: 145 | From: Houston, Texas, USA | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com