EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » arabic speaking ukrainian girl with a very good english is looking for job!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: arabic speaking ukrainian girl with a very good english is looking for job!
aminah
Member # 5834

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for aminah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello, I am 23 years old ukrainian girl , looking for a good job in Cairo. I speak arabic, ( foosha & amiya), english, russian & ukrainian! I am looking for a job in tourism or international bussines with the opportunity of career growth.I am expirienced computer user & also have 2 years expirience of working in topurism in my country!

u can contact me on my e-mail adress chukchukbibin@yahoo.com

Thank you very much,
sincerely yours ,
Aminah.

I will send my CV on any request.

Posts: 13 | From: ukraine | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aminah
Member # 5834

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for aminah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
noone is replyinggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
Posts: 13 | From: ukraine | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hkhodier
Member # 705

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for hkhodier     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i can help you to find job
email me at hkhodier2000@yahoo.com
you have experience in workin at net ?

Posts: 106 | From: cairo,egypt | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jazzy
Member # 5625

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jazzy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
business,experienced,tourism,when claiming you have very good English, you need to at least use a spell checker.
Hope you are not offended by constructive criticism. Sincerely Jazzy

[This message has been edited by Jazzy (edited 15 November 2004).]

Posts: 17 | From: Egypt | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SiN_iNN
Member # 5754

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SiN_iNN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aminah:
hello, I am 23 years old ukrainian girl , looking for a good job in Cairo. I speak arabic, ( foosha & amiya), english, russian & ukrainian! I am looking for a job in tourism or international bussines with the opportunity of career growth.I am expirienced computer user & also have 2 years expirience of working in topurism in my country!

u can contact me on my e-mail adress chukchukbibin@yahoo.com

Thank you very much,
sincerely yours ,
Aminah.

I will send my CV on any request.

Posts: 140 | From: Cairo | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
do-do bird
Member # 5776

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for do-do bird     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
business,experienced,tourism,when claiming you have very good English, you need to at least use a spell checker.

Jazzy , are you sure that SINCERELY???? Instead of criticising someone you better mind your Business:P!I am also a foreigner & English is not my native language, but I can tell I speak good English! As well as good Arabic & perfect Ukrainian & Russian( these are my native languages). I hate people who search like rats to point out the mistakes of others! When Non-native speaker tells that he or she speaks "good foreign language" it means that he can read & write in this language, understands almost everything & CAN HAVE MISTAKES! Very good incouraging for a young girl that is looking for job in a foreign country!
Sorry, may be I am this much angry because this girl is Ukrainian like me, but I really understand how it is difficult to be a foreigner , a stranger in another country! Please, Jazzy , never give such comments! U never know how difficult it is for anyone to have courage to build his or her life abrod! By the way, where are you from, Jazzy?????
P.S. sorry for mistakes, I am sure you will try to find them!

Posts: 3 | From: Ukraine | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Darina
Member # 5849

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Darina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do-do, i agree :-)

A ti otkuda kstati? V Kaire ili v Ukraine?

Posts: 6 | From: Ukraine | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jazzy
Member # 5625

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jazzy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by do-do bird:

Jazzy , are you sure that SINCERELY???? Instead of criticising someone you better mind your Business:P!I am also a foreigner & English is not my native language, but I can tell I speak good English! As well as good Arabic & perfect Ukrainian & Russian( these are my native languages). I hate people who search like rats to point out the mistakes of others! When Non-native speaker tells that he or she speaks "good foreign language" it means that he can read & write in this language, understands almost everything & CAN HAVE MISTAKES! Very good incouraging for a young girl that is looking for job in a foreign country!
Sorry, may be I am this much angry because this girl is Ukrainian like me, but I really understand how it is difficult to be a foreigner , a stranger in another country! Please, Jazzy , never give such comments! U never know how difficult it is for anyone to have courage to build his or her life abrod! By the way, where are you from, Jazzy?????

As-salamu 'alaikum ....Be wary of malice, for malice consumes virtues, just as fire
consumes fuel. - The Prophet Muhammad (SAW), as reported by Abu Hurairah (RA)
One would think from your posts dodo bird that Ukrainians are offended by constructive criticism,
and for that I do apologize. I was trying to help Aminah, if I was looking for an employee
and the employee stated they have "very good English" as she did I would 'expect' good English.
Do you know what this word means? This is the dictionary explanation for it:
Main Entry: constructive criticism
Function: noun
Definition: criticism or advice that is useful and intended to help or improve something,
often with an offer of possible solutions.....
so if you knew this then you would know I was being sincere, a spell checker takes just moments.
I worked in a library for 7 years and tutored English to TESL students at Saint Mary’s
University for five. I am becoming painfully aware that all this forum is lately is to have
text wars and I am sorry but I am not into this. So if you feel a need to attack in type,
maybe you should have done it in another thread not here where I was giving feedback to help
someone in their endeavor to find employment.
And by the way dodo bird, I am Canadian and my fiancée is Egyptian and he asks me all the
time to correct his English to help him learn, as do many of my Egyptian friends.
Dodo bird, always check the facts.....The dodo, poster bird for species extinction,
has a pitiful reputation as a stupendously overweight idiot of a bird that couldn't even fly.
But scientific evidence is slowly correcting that impression. Its new rep: an evolutionary
success, perfectly adapted to its living conditions, thin and relatively fast, but still an
early victim to the spread of man. Keep it real ...Regards Jazzy

Posts: 17 | From: Egypt | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katrina
Member # 3747

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for katrina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jazzy:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by do-do bird:
[b]business,experienced,tourism,when claiming you have very good English, you need to at least use a spell checker.

As-salamu 'alaikum ....Be wary of malice, for malice consumes virtues, just as fire
consumes fuel. - The Prophet Muhammad (SAW), as reported by Abu Hurairah (RA)
One would think from your posts dodo bird that Ukrainians are offended by constructive criticism,
and for that I do apologize. I was trying to help Aminah, if I was looking for an employee
and the employee stated they have "very good English" as she did I would 'expect' good English.
Do you know what this word means? This is the dictionary explanation for it:
Main Entry: constructive criticism
Function: noun
Definition: criticism or advice that is useful and intended to help or improve something,
often with an offer of possible solutions.....
so if you knew this then you would know I was being sincere, a spell checker takes just moments.
I worked in a library for 7 years and tutored English to TESL students at Saint Mary’s
University for five. I am becoming painfully aware that all this forum is lately is to have
text wars and I am sorry but I am not into this. So if you feel a need to attack in type,
maybe you should have done it in another thread not here where I was giving feedback to help
someone in their endeavor to find employment.
And by the way dodo bird, I am Canadian and my fiancée is Egyptian and he asks me all the
time to correct his English to help him learn, as do many of my Egyptian friends.
Dodo bird, always check the facts.....The dodo, poster bird for species extinction,
has a pitiful reputation as a stupendously overweight idiot of a bird that couldn't even fly.
But scientific evidence is slowly correcting that impression. Its new rep: an evolutionary
success, perfectly adapted to its living conditions, thin and relatively fast, but still an
early victim to the spread of man. Keep it real ...Regards Jazzy

[/B][/QUOTE]

Point #1: your first comment was a bit sarcastic and actually there was no help to improve English, don't you think?

Point #2: Your example of helping your fiancee to learn English better is irrelevant. First, nobody asked you to help. Secondly, nobody asked you to be sarcastic by simply pointing out somebody's mistakes. You know some say if somebody has bad table manners, by bringing it up is actually a proof of bad manners. You could have simply let it go.

Point #3: I hope you take this post as a constructive critisism yourself

Posts: 995 | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jazzy
Member # 5625

Rate Member
.... ...

[This message has been edited by Jazzy (edited 19 November 2004).]

Jazzy
Member # 5625

Rate Member

PS God Bless

[This message has been edited by Jazzy (edited 19 November 2004).]

katrina
Member # 3747

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for katrina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jazzy:
Well Katrina I am not going to do battle with you in text as you are dult.
Sincerely Jazzy

Did somebody invite you to a battle? Oh, no thanks!

"Dult"? there is no such word, is there?

Posts: 995 | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jazzy
Member # 5625

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Jazzy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by katrina:
Did somebody invite you to a battle? Oh, no thanks!

"Dult"? there is no such word, is there?

Nice to see your on your toes dolt

aminah
Member # 5834

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for aminah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear all!
Thank you very much for your replies on my post!
dear Jazzy, really I am very sorry if I offended you by my awful English, I didn`t mean anyhow! As for the spellcheck I am using public computer, coz I am new to Cairo & don`t have one in my house, so spellcheck is not avaluable!
Thank you do-do bird for support, Spasibo bolshoee!!!!!
May God send peace & eternal joy upon all of you!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com