EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Flash Tours

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Flash Tours
LazzaH
Member # 5811

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for LazzaH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all,

My girlfriend and I are coming to Egypt on December 20th for 2 weeks, we arranged the holiday through Dial-a-Flight, they in turn use an Egyptian company called Flash Tours, in particular for the Nile Cruise part of our holiday.

Has anyone any experience of this company, has anyone done the Nile Cruise on any of Flash Tours` Cruise Boats, in particular Flash II, which is the one we were told we would be on.

Many thanks in anticipation

Lazza

Posts: 25 | From: London,England,UK | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kenzie
Member # 3519

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kenzie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Flash II is a small friendly boat. Some friends of mine had stayed there before and loved it.

It is small and friendly and everyone joins in together with fun games and stuff in the evenings.

Posts: 339 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
janey
Member # 5882

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for janey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LazzaH:
Hi all,

My girlfriend and I are coming to Egypt on December 20th for 2 weeks, we arranged the holiday through Dial-a-Flight, they in turn use an Egyptian company called Flash Tours, in particular for the Nile Cruise part of our holiday.

Has anyone any experience of this company, has anyone done the Nile Cruise on any of Flash Tours` Cruise Boats, in particular Flash II, which is the one we were told we would be on.

Many thanks in anticipation

Lazza

Hiya Lazza

I have been on flash boats three times now, and met the crew three seperate occasions.
It is a fleet of four boats, all to a very high standard, the food is the best I have ever had the pleasure of eating, except at my ex husbands home, (shobra)
the crew tend to swop about from boat to boat, but you will absolutely think the world of all of them by the time that you leave, The main jeweller is george, he is mad, and a really wonderful guy, who you can trust completely if you buy any gold or silver, tell him jane sent you! I was friends with Hany, who is geoprges friend, he's getting married, and may well be by now, the last time I saw them all was in march,
the cruise and the tours they do to the temples are fantastic, but be prepared to get up at the crack of dawn, and as egypt is 2 hours ahead, and you will need to get up at 6, this will be like getting up at 4am, if you get yourself used to this before you go, it wont be a problem for you, there is pleanty of time to relax while the boat is cruising, and all the crew are so friendly,
the last time I was there, I wanted two single beds, so the captain swopped rooms, now how dedicated is that? I also had the pleasure to meet the top guy who owns the fleet, and he was very pleasant and sweet, In my opinion, you have picked the best fleet to go with,
I was there on my birthday, and they decorated my room with streemers and balloons, and that night was the galabeya night party, they had us all partying around the tables at dinner, and gave me the best birthday I will ever remember!
feel free to e mail me if you wish, and please say hi to all the crew from me,
jane

Posts: 18 | From: Hurghada Egypt | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com