EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » I'm looking for a job in Egypt, help!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I'm looking for a job in Egypt, help!
joan
Member # 5891

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for joan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My name is Joanna, I am Polish single female and I am 28 years old. I finished University a faculty of law. At present I work as a assistant of general manager of International Department in Debt Collection Agency. My work area is sales, marketing and managing products. I used to work as a English teacher few years ago.

I would like to go to live in Egypt.
So...
I would like to know about my possibilities to find a job there. Unfortunately I do not speak Arabic but I am ready to learn it. I speak English, Polish and little Russian.

I just would like to find a job which will allow me to live there comfortably and which will be connected with my skills and interests. I prefer tourism, sales or education area of work. Could you help me? Or maybe there is somebody who has a job offer suits me...

Thank you very much for your help. Contact me on my e-mail address: Joanna_budzicz@hotmail.com

Posts: 6 | From: Wroclaw, Poland | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
primak
Member # 494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for primak         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Work in a five (5) star hotel in Soma Bay. Good working environment, benefits, facilities. For more info. visit our website: www.residencedescascades.com
English is a must, French/German is a plus, female, plesant personality, outgoing, friendly.

Interested - please send CV to yati@residencedescascades.com

Posts: 1516 | From: Cairo | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Essam_elbadry
Member # 5817

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Essam_elbadry   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Joan
my name is Essam Elbadry from Cairo/Egypt
where are you live now .
can you send me your CV to my email provided with your photos .
i have a lot freinds working in the tourisum fields in Hurghada and sham Elshikh
essam_elbadry@link.net
architect452000@hotmail.com
architect11102002@yahoo.com
see you soon
bye
Essam

Posts: 24 | From: Cairo | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joan
Member # 5891

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for joan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow!
Thank you for your interest and message, I'm going to send my CV to you. So see you soon!
quote:
Originally posted by Essam_elbadry:
Hello Joan
my name is Essam Elbadry from Cairo/Egypt
where are you live now .
can you send me your CV to my email provided with your photos .
i have a lot freinds working in the tourisum fields in Hurghada and sham Elshikh
essam_elbadry@link.net
architect452000@hotmail.com
architect11102002@yahoo.com
see you soon
bye
Essam

Posts: 6 | From: Wroclaw, Poland | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Essam_elbadry
Member # 5817

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Essam_elbadry   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Joan
i am received you CV and photo too.
i will do me best to find a work for you .
dont worry . and have a nice time .
Ohh i am forget to say a thing .
you are very Pretty

Essam Ebadry

Posts: 24 | From: Cairo | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mahmoud_nagy
Member # 6365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mahmoud_nagy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My desert friend Joanna,

First of all I would like to wish you all the best and finding that Job you are looking for soon.

There are a couple of active Egyptian job search websites out there you can check out. They let you post your CV for free and look through openings posted by recruiting companies. See what you think.
www.skill-link.com www.careeregypt.com www.bayt.com http://jobs.red-sea.com/ http://www.sharmjobconnect.com/ http://www.sinaitimes.com/todays.htm http://www.sinainet.com.eg/

Also, I advice to ask Al-Zaieem about anything you want to know about live and work in Egypt. Al-Zaieem have answered many questions before and did really good work for people, Joanna, Al-Zaieem has some good news for you. So check this website for more info: http://www.cairolive.com/newcairolive/zaieem/jobhunt.html

In case if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me and I will do my best to help you. I would also like to thank everybody that has supported.

Good luck Joanna and best regards,
MAHMOUD NAGY

Posts: 1 | From: Suez, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Junebug
Member # 6194

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for Junebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did you find a job?
Posts: 20 | From: Estonia | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saeeda
Member # 5719

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for saeeda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dears,

what about an Egyptian guy, does he also have a possibility to find a good job like you described, or is it just for female European girls????

Am just wondering. My hobby is the most beautiful, friendly and nice guy in the world, but he has 2 problems:

1) he isn't European
2) he isn't female

So does this mean that all doors are closed for him??????????????

Posts: 271 | From: germany | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Saeeda

Can you write hobby as hubby. A hobby in English is something you like to do such as reading, swimming, games etc. It's a bit confusing otherwise.

Penny

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saeeda
Member # 5719

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for saeeda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Penny,
thanks for the hint, yeah you are right!!!
"hubby" is better than "hobby"
but it seems anyway that he's disqualified by being an arab male
what to do...

Posts: 271 | From: germany | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
carly
Member # 5244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for carly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi there...
just reading some of the replies and i would have concerns to who you send you photos and details to, why should it matter how you look for a position? this would make me a little suspicious, and why are the positons only open to young girls...?

Posts: 11 | From: london, uk | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Joanna is Polish, she is used to employers giving the waist/bust/hips ratio in the job ads in the newspapers advertising for secretarial/office openings. Way before my 'Egyptian Adventure' I had an interview for a secretary position in the Egyptian Embassy in Warsaw. The same evening the consul called me...to take me out to dinner (I MUST have looked more presentable back then for God's sake!!! )! I politely declined and did not get the job. He was simply not my type, what can I say.

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EFLVirgo
Member # 6264

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted      Profile for EFLVirgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I bet he was no Saggie, Karah
Posts: 372 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by EFLVirgo:
I bet he was no Saggie, Karah

I think you are right...

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com