EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Foreigner Black List

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Foreigner Black List
Deroban
Member # 5403

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for Deroban     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Someone knows anything about a webpage with a black list about foreigner in Egypt/Hurghada?
Posts: 47 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sparks
Member # 5939

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for Sparks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You mean the foreigners that marry Egyptian men and take their money and run?
A webpage would not be enough!
Which countries did you have in mind?

quote:
Originally posted by Deroban:
Someone knows anything about a webpage with a black list about foreigner in Egypt/Hurghada?

Posts: 18 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now that is turning the tables and should be interesting to read. I know of European women that have run off with the children but I have yet to know of one that run off with the money. Though no doubt on occasion it does happen. Just as in Europe beautiful women often marry old men for their money.
Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
STUART
Member # 5867

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for STUART     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think you should aske at the airport ..

------------------
http://www.halim-hosting.com

Posts: 27 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com