EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » PLASTIC SURGERY

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: PLASTIC SURGERY
sokarya@hotmail.com
Member # 5853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sokarya@hotmail.com     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Many people have plastic surgery to enhance their bodies. Is this right, and when is it wrong?
Posts: 431 | From: luxor egypt | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semsema
Member # 5415

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semsema     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok I'll be the sucker and say: If someone does really want to have plastic surger, why not. Mind you both my bosses have had it, (perhaps they got a special rate as husband and wife). Hers isn't too noticeable, but for a 62 year old man to not have a single line on his face is quite weird. When he smiles it is a bit tight. They can afford it though where we lesser mortals can't.

Have a good week-end.

What you doing for Christmas?

Posts: 660 | From: Unfinished City | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sokarya@hotmail.com
Member # 5853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sokarya@hotmail.com     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Semsema, What about Botox? Charlie
Posts: 431 | From: luxor egypt | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wise_woman
Member # 444

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for wise_woman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had plastic surgery to fix my nose which was broken, twice, when I was bullied at school.
My nose now looks as normal as it was before those 2 incidents.
For me, it was the right decision.

I didnt do it for show or to be popular, in fact I didnt mention it to friends or colleagues and only told my colleagues about it 2 months ago. They were too busy in their work to notice. Which suited me.
I worked hard and saved hard for 3 years to be able to afford it. I did it for me. So that I could look in the mirror and recognise myself again.
I read up on it on internet and made lots of enquiries. I was well aware of any risks.

I dont like the idea of facelifts (I'm only 30) and botox and scary large breasts, it's not something I would choose to do.

I am considering having plastic surgery for something else. Quite soon.

[This message has been edited by wise_woman (edited 04 December 2004).]

Posts: 266 | From: Scotland, United Kingdom | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
melfenien
Member # 4903

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for melfenien     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Plastic surgery is good especially after accidents, operations if your look was damaged. But you should be aware not to exaggerate with this. I think that typical examples of "doing too much" are Pamela Anderson and Michael Jackson. They were such beautiful people before all their operations. Also changing your sex is too much. It does more damage than benefit to your health.
Posts: 274 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sokarya@hotmail.com
Member # 5853

Rate Member
Wise woman and Melfenien seem to agree with plastic surgery if for necessary "work" but draw the line at more "advanced" surgery, eg breast enhancement and even sex operations!

Why not sex operations? (think this should be another topic)

thanks for posting. Charlie

Semsema
Member # 5415

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semsema     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Botox Charlie? There is a woman in Luxor who regularly goes back to England for her 'top up'. Just before the six months are up her face shows everything!!!!

No thanks. I worked hard for these bags and wrinkles, they are mine and I am keeping them.

Posts: 660 | From: Unfinished City | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sokarya@hotmail.com
Member # 5853

Rate Member
Hello Semsema, I have noticed that some people seem to have a lot of wrinkles one minute and then they dont have them. If it only last 3 months, I will be able to work out when they are going to Uk and then I can get them to take my post, and on the way back they can bring me some oxos.

Annie wants to know does it work on "enhancements"

Charlie

Semsema
Member # 5415

Member Rated:
Would not have thought that Annie needed Botox Charlie. She is such a case.

It is good to have a light hearted discussion instead of some of the other bull ...t ones. Don't you agree?

Yes definitely the OXO's. i am running short and that would be a disaster. Max just won't eat his steak without them now. That was written with tongue firmly in cheek just in case someone misunderstands!

Take care of the witches. Get a feeling there is a lot brewing around you.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com