EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Gimme a Limerick...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Gimme a Limerick...
Farhana
Member # 3795

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Farhana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay hot shots
Gimme a limerick..

There was once a girl from Cairo
She painted the town red with her biro
but the very next day
she was taken away
and had to make do with her giro!

Ha ha beat that...

Posts: 606 | From: London, UK | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
melfenien
Member # 4903

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for melfenien     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There was a mouse,
who had a little house.
She wanted to marry a frog,
who once ate her clock.
So they lived in her house.

Level of sense=0

Posts: 274 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farhana
Member # 3795

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Farhana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL
Nice one!

Posts: 606 | From: London, UK | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
melfenien
Member # 4903

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for melfenien     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks Ok, I'm thinking about another limerick...

Elder woman had a bag,
which she hung on her leg.
Once it was very crowded,
and she forgot about it.
So she lost her bag.

Posts: 274 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crypt76
Member # 23

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crypt76     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Peace and Grace once ruled this place
and an angel held open the door
now Peace is dead
the angel fled
and Grace is a hustling whore

Posts: 153 | From: cairo, Egypt | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only limericks I know are really rude, so I guess I'd better keep them to myself!!

[This message has been edited by Samia (edited 18 December 2004).]

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farhana
Member # 3795

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Farhana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

There was an old man from France
He asked a young girl to dance
She cried in despair
and pulled out her hair
never did the old man have a chance!

Crypt76
Member # 23

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crypt76     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There once was a man named Dan
He once ate beans from a can
His colon swelled
his wife said oh well
and what rhymes with dan and can?

Posts: 153 | From: cairo, Egypt | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farhana
Member # 3795

Rate Member
Ha ha

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com