EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » meaning of dreams

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: meaning of dreams
melfenien
Member # 4903

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for melfenien     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you got dreams which become true??? In my case 80% of my dreams happen in real then (what scaries me sometimes ).
What do you think: are dreams just symbolic, how should we read them? Does it also often happens to you to "see" in your dreams what takes place some time later???

Posts: 274 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nike
Member # 5843

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Nike     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by melfenien:
Have you got dreams which become true??? In my case 80% of my dreams happen in real then (what scaries me sometimes ).
What do you think: are dreams just symbolic, how should we read them? Does it also often happens to you to "see" in your dreams what takes place some time later???

Dear melfenien

I hope none of my dreams will become true, as I usually have nightmares, seeing my family or myself being killed.
Surely all our dreams are symbolic.
They show us what is happening deep inside of ourselves...
I love dreams!!!
I even remember a dream I had when I was three years old! (I know it as we were still living in Vienna...)
A werwolf (you say werwolf???) came into our bedroom, I saw him and hid under my duvet. But my sister was still sleeping! So he killed her. I should have helped her, I was feeling soooo guilty!!!

Nike

Posts: 207 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MohdAnwar
Member # 5528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MohdAnwar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by melfenien:

Yes there is a dictionary for the dreams but not all the dreams can be transalted cause sometimes it come from the sub-concious so it is useless. i have a site give a dictionary for dreams but it is with arabic.

best Regards to u

Posts: 435 | From: Cairo | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nike
Member # 5843

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Nike     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MohdAnwar:

Yes there is a dictionary for the dreams but not all the dreams can be transalted cause sometimes it come from the sub-concious so it is useless. i have a site give a dictionary for dreams but it is with arabic.

best Regards to u

Dear Mohdanwar

I think, our dreams always come from the subconscious, so dictionaries are quite useless as meaning can be very different for different people... I ve looked into some, and I never could identify with what they said.

Nike

Posts: 207 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MohdAnwar
Member # 5528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MohdAnwar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Nike:
Dear Mohdanwar

I think, our dreams always come from the subconscious, so dictionaries are quite useless as meaning can be very different for different people... I ve looked into some, and I never could identify with what they said.

Nike

I told u some of them are like that but not all of it. in Egypt there is some signs in the dreams and it really happend like

like when it come in your dreams taking off one of your teeth that means someone of your relative will die. i myself happend with me with my aunt.

things like that very famous here in Egypt.

I only can explain that by one thing do u know where our soul go while we are sleeping ? it is not only the sub-concsious.

Best Regards to u

Posts: 435 | From: Cairo | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nike
Member # 5843

Rate Member
Dear Mohdanwar

Maybe... mmm.
What is the difference/ relation between subcounscious and soul?

Nike

MohdAnwar
Member # 5528

Rate Member
quote:
Dear Mohdanwar

Maybe... mmm.
What is the difference/ relation between subcounscious and soul?

Nike

Dear Nike

Differance
subcounscious is part of the brain
Soul is something from god and only god know it

Relation
Soul is the power of everything in our bodies and that what make our brain think and our heart beat and our bones move .

-The brain and all our bodies parts its fuel is food and it is related to dust
-The soul its fuel is the relation with god and related with god relation

[This message has been edited by MohdAnwar (edited 15 December 2004).]

Nike
Member # 5843

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by MohdAnwar:
Dear Nike

Differance
subcounscious is part of the brain
Soul is something from god and only god know it

Relation
Soul is the power of everything in our bodies and that what make our brain think and our heart beat and our bones move .

[This message has been edited by MohdAnwar (edited 15 December 2004).]

Dear Mohdanwar...

well I think... hihi, I m a bit confused now! Ok, what do I think?

I don t think subconscious is part of our brain. Indeed I think that there is a relation between soul and subconscious. For ex. when something hurts us without us knowing really what has happened, our subconscious could tell us what it is. And our soul carries all the wounds from our life.

The power of everything coming from God is spirit, not soul.

Nike

MohdAnwar
Member # 5528

Rate Member
quote:
Dear Mohdanwar...

well I think... hihi, I m a bit confused now! Ok, what do I think?

I don t think subconscious is part of our brain. Indeed I think that there is a relation between soul and subconscious. For ex. when something hurts us without us knowing really what has happened, our subconscious could tell us what it is. And our soul carries all the wounds from our life.

The power of everything coming from God is spirit, not soul.

Nike

Dear Nike
first i will clarify something for my poor english soul = spirit

and spirit is a blew from god in adam. and i want ask u a question.
can u tell me where is subconscious and where is spirit?

i would answer instead of u subconscious and conscious are in somewhere in our brain and spirit noone know where it is else god

about why subconscious sometimes warning us i would tell u
subconscious can do 2000 opreation in same time it register everything that our conscious didn't concentarte on it. and the conscious can not do more than 7 at the best cases different from person to another but not more than 7.

for example if u are in room subconscious register colors of walls, cutrains,floor type, sometimes sound ,...etc and then u hurted and there was a blood
so when u are in same condition in any day from wall colors,...etc u feel annoyed and not feel comfart and u go away or take care cause your subconscious send a messages to your conscious that something will happend would hurt and remmber blood even u didn't remmber what happend in previous

there is another thing that protect us this one is from Quran. that each of us have angles protect him.

best Regards to u

Nike
Member # 5843

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nike     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Mohdanwar

I totally agree that spirit comes from God and that only God knows where it is. And I ve heard about protecting angels too...

But there must be a connection between physical body, soul and spirit.
That s why I think that there s a bridge between conscious and subconscious, and another bridge between subconscious and soul. Of course we can explain everything with medical knowledge, electric impulses in the nerval system etc...
Why do we need hypnosis (hypnos=sleep) for getting information from our subconscious... or psychiatrists (psyche=soul, iatros=doctor) for solving very deep problems? I think there s a connection, even if I don t know what it is.

Be blessed
Nike

MohdAnwar
Member # 5528

Rate Member
quote:
Dear Mohdanwar

I totally agree that spirit comes from God and that only God knows where it is. And I ve heard about protecting angels too...

But there must be a connection between physical body, soul and spirit.
That s why I think that there s a bridge between conscious and subconscious, and another bridge between subconscious and soul. Of course we can explain everything with medical knowledge, electric impulses in the nerval system etc...
Why do we need hypnosis (hypnos=sleep) for getting information from our subconscious... or psychiatrists (psyche=soul, iatros=doctor) for solving very deep problems? I think there s a connection, even if I don t know what it is.

Be blessed
Nike

Dear Nike

for sure what u saying is right about that there is a relation between the sub-conscious and spirit. it is not only the sub-conscious but it is everything in our bodies spirit is the secret of life of everything in us.
i don't know if u know the story of Adam creation or not but if u like i can tell u but it is not from Quran.

Best Regards to u

Nike
Member # 5843

Rate Member
Dear Mohdanwar

I have a book... I ll read it again before to continue our discussion, ok?

Have a nice day!
Nike

MohdAnwar
Member # 5528

Rate Member
quote:
Dear Mohdanwar

I have a book... I ll read it again before to continue our discussion, ok?

Have a nice day!
Nike

OK, deal

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com