EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » The last time you...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The last time you...
Farhana
Member # 3795

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Farhana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When was the last time you said 'I love you' and to who/what?

Posts: 606 | From: London, UK | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lemonspice
Member # 5667

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lemonspice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With no intention to judge,i think people are too busy to say the word. I've said it to my mom this morning,and to my boyfriend last night-and it always feels good,for both of us.especially if a big hug follows it!
Posts: 604 | From: Cairo,Egypt | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sokarya_686@hotmail.com
Member # 6138

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sokarya_686@hotmail.com     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have got to be honest about it, ugly though I am, I always say it to myself when I look in the mirror when I get up in the morning. It helps me to get through the day. Charlie.
Posts: 707 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My best friend.... yesterday!
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TDP
Member # 5440

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TDP     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My dog about 10 mins ago!! He is recovering from a stroke and he is fighting so hard. I love him!!
Posts: 260 | From: uk | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Khentiamentiu333
Member # 6109

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Khentiamentiu333     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The last time I said 'I love you' was to my grandma that lives with me, because she just went to bed!

TDP -- I hope your dog will recover quickly, and I'll keep him in my prayers.

Posts: 27 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crypt76
Member # 23

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crypt76     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my mother, 3 seconds before cancer took her away from me
Posts: 153 | From: cairo, Egypt | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PRchick
Member # 4794

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for PRchick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TDP:
My dog about 10 mins ago!! He is recovering from a stroke and he is fighting so hard. I love him!!

Oh dear. I hope your dog recovers quickly and completely. I know he's a member of the family.

Posts: 225 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PRchick
Member # 4794

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for PRchick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Crypt76:
my mother, 3 seconds before cancer took her away from me

I'm so glad you had the opportunity to tell her that. When my mother was taken, it was sudden and I never had the chance to say goodbye.
I told my daughter I loved her just before she went to bed tonight.

Posts: 225 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
melfenien
Member # 4903

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for melfenien     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yesterday, to my dog he's so cute - when I study he sits behind my, puts his head on my knees and looks straight into my eyes, like he wanted to say: "why the hell are you looking at that strange square piece of paper?!"
Posts: 274 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farhana
Member # 3795

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Farhana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awwwww....
Posts: 606 | From: London, UK | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExptinCAl
Member # 6145

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Farhana:
When was the last time you said 'I love you' and to who/what?

i don't understand why vast majority of this forum or other forums need to revolve around Misr as a sex tourist destination.

And when a kuffir infidel enters a marriage with a Misryan she is a bitch if she isn't contributing to Misr's bottom line in such a vulgar manner, nor is it 'culturally sensitive' to find this sex tourism in bad taste.

Okay so being true and in good heart and mind is a bad thing when it includes a Misryan husband. But its okay to treat Misryan men like whores.

Great God fearing practices never cease to amaze me.

Doesn't Misr want anything better?

Posts: 11 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Darkeyes
Member # 6058

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Darkeyes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ExptinCAl:
i don't understand why vast majority of this forum or other forums need to revolve around Misr as a sex tourist destination.

And when a kuffir infidel enters a marriage with a Misryan she is a bitch if she isn't contributing to Misr's bottom line in such a vulgar manner, nor is it 'culturally sensitive' to find this sex tourism in bad taste.

Okay so being true and in good heart and mind is a bad thing when it includes a Misryan husband. But its okay to treat Misryan men like whores.

Great God fearing practices never cease to amaze me.

Doesn't Misr want anything better?

Busted again, Sonomad.

Posts: 212 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farhana
Member # 3795

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by ExptinCAl:

What has my post got to do with so-called sex tourists? Are you off your trolley or what?
And what's with 'God fearing practices'?!? Just look at all the posts on this thread and redefine yours!
Geeeeh!

Stacia
Member # 3188

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stacia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know that the more replies she gets it's like adding fuel to the fire, BUT I can't help but LAUGH!!!!
Posts: 190 | From: Alexandria, Egypt | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farhana
Member # 3795

Rate Member
OH, and if you feel so strongly about what we should be doing for Egypt, perhaps you'd like to wash your mouth out first! Your language is filthy...get a life!
Farhana
Member # 3795

Rate Member
Hi Stacia,
How u doing?

Stacia
Member # 3188

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stacia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is better than what's on TV tonight.
Posts: 190 | From: Alexandria, Egypt | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farhana
Member # 3795

Rate Member
LOL
Stacia, you might be interested in a forum that is perversion/filth free. It's not up to much at the moment, have just started it but you can email me and i'll email you the address. You might wanna help out.
Email me at: farhana@diplomats.com

TDP
Member # 5440

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TDP     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Khentiamentiu333:
The last time I said 'I love you' was to my grandma that lives with me, because she just went to bed!

TDP -- I hope your dog will recover quickly, and I'll keep him in my prayers.

Thank you so much Khentiamentiu333 and PRchick. His mind is fine but his body wants to do other things! His head is tilted on one side and he is very wobbly,but getting slowly better each day! He is a 7 year old boxer. Thanks again.x

Posts: 260 | From: uk | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Khentiamentiu333
Member # 6109

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Khentiamentiu333     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Poor boy! Well, I'm glad he's getting better each day. Boxers are really neat dogs. I know a few of them.. mostly fawn ones and brindle colored ones.
If u don't mind, what's his name?

Posts: 27 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TDP
Member # 5440

Member Rated:
His name is scooby,he is fawn. I also have another brindle,her name is shirley! They are so cute!!
Darkeyes
Member # 6058

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Darkeyes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TDP:
His name is scooby,he is fawn. I also have another brindle,her name is shirley! They are so cute!!

I wish you and scooby a lot of luck. Seven is very young for a stroke. Does the vet know what happened?

Posts: 212 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Darkeyes
Member # 6058

Member Rated:

The last time I said I love you was today to my sweetheart.

[This message has been edited by Darkeyes (edited 19 December 2004).]

[This message has been edited by Darkeyes (edited 19 December 2004).]

TDP
Member # 5440

Member Rated:
No they said they don't know that sometimes these things just happen. He is here now head on one side and big brown eyes looking up at me! Thank you for your wishes and concern, much appreciated.x
PRchick
Member # 4794

Member Rated:
No problem TDP. I have three dogs of my own. Boxers are so beautiful.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com